For Those Supporting the Portland Arrests... How Quickly the Bundy Group Members Are Forgotten

For those who are against the Portland arrests by the feds how quickly Waco is forgotten.
that makes no sense,,,
two completely different things,,,
Completely different? Bill Clinton's feds slaughtered about 80 (black and white) men women and children with tanks and poison gas. Was the motive different? Clinton's feds could have captured Koresch at the nearest 7-11.

I forget ... was Bundy burning down The Target?

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

You forget Lew...that was Righteous protest.

ok ----I forget-----what were they righteously protesting? Why were cattle ranchers setting
fires on federal grazing lands----that sounds like a
serious crime to me but not as bad as the urban
nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

I got the note of sarcasm-----but still do not see how
the two issues can be conflated

How can you not see it? Trump justified sending the federal troops to PROTECT federal buildings and property.

The Bundy group occupied and damaged federal property, yet Trump pardoned them.

Why was it ok for the Bundy group to occupy and damage federal land and buildings, but he needs to send federal officers to arrest others for doing it in Portland? It's quite simple. Either you say both are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights to protest, OR both are guilty of damaging federal property. The only difference is who the 2 groups are.
Portland protesters are using lasers against police officers, and it is feared that three of those so wounded in less than 15 seconds may never see again. Just shootin' the laser gunners sounds good to me.
And those that did that should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Should the officer that shot a peaceful protestor in the face, fracturing his skull be prosecuted?
officer shot a peaceful protestor in the face?
An anarchist throwing fireworks and mortars at federal agents got hit by non

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.
In the Bundy case, that federal property wasnt in jeapordy of being destroyed.

Oh? They caused destruction. Splitting hairs here.
There was no destruction. Trash was left behind. Someone posted pictures. Nothing was destroyed. A corrupt democrat administration, Biden was vice president, tried to seize this family's ranch to enrich the Democrat speaker's son. The federal government under shitstain obama was completely corrupt. They seized the Bundy's cattle. The conduct was so egregious that not a single auction, slaughterhouse or storage facility would take a single head of stolen cattle. Cowboys went and got all those cattle back. The Bundy family had a legitimate grievance. Protesting the civil war is NOT a legitimate grievance.

Wrong. The federal government REVOKED their rights to graze on federal land because Bundy quit paying the taxes for doing so and Bundy continued to do it anyway. So they confiscated cattle that were illegally on federal land.

You've made your stance quite obvious that you only care about laws being enforced as long as it is by someone that you don't support. View attachment 367292
I don't support corrupt democrats seizing private property to enrich democrats.

Then you don't follow the laws very much. Under Trump the federal government has EXTENDED the laws that allow seizure of private property of citizens after an arrest but pre-conviction. So you against that? Are you against Trump doing that?

There is nothing in your link about Trump extending asset forfeiture.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

ok ----I forget-----what were they righteously protesting? Why were cattle ranchers setting
nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

How can you not see it? Trump justified sending the federal troops to PROTECT federal buildings and property.

Why was it ok for the Bundy group to occupy and damage federal land and buildings, but he needs to send federal officers to arrest others for doing it in Portland? It's quite simple. Either you say both are just exercising their 1st Amendment rights to protest, OR both are guilty of damaging federal property. The only difference is who the 2 groups are.
Portland protesters are using lasers against police officers, and it is feared that three of those so wounded in less than 15 seconds may never see again. Just shootin' the laser gunners sounds good to me.

Should the officer that shot a peaceful protestor in the face, fracturing his skull be prosecuted?

There was no destruction. Trash was left behind. Someone posted pictures. Nothing was destroyed. A corrupt democrat administration, Biden was vice president, tried to seize this family's ranch to enrich the Democrat speaker's son. The federal government under shitstain obama was completely corrupt. They seized the Bundy's cattle. The conduct was so egregious that not a single auction, slaughterhouse or storage facility would take a single head of stolen cattle. Cowboys went and got all those cattle back. The Bundy family had a legitimate grievance. Protesting the civil war is NOT a legitimate grievance.

Wrong. The federal government REVOKED their rights to graze on federal land because Bundy quit paying the taxes for doing so and Bundy continued to do it anyway. So they confiscated cattle that were illegally on federal land.

You've made your stance quite obvious that you only care about laws being enforced as long as it is by someone that you don't support. View attachment 367292

Then you don't follow the laws very much. Under Trump the federal government has EXTENDED the laws that allow seizure of private property of citizens after an arrest but pre-conviction. So you against that? Are you against Trump doing that?

Is this an admission you lost the argument? Now comes the deflection to an argument you thunk you can win with Huffpo articles.

Communists always make me feel like I need to use hand sanitizer and brush my teeth.

Lost what argument? You said, "I don't support corrupt democrats seizing private property to enrich democrats."

I showed you where TRUMP extended the civil asset forfeiture laws. You can do a search and look for any source you want if you don't like mine. It doesn't change that. So are you against what Trump did?
Actually, you didn't show that Trump extended asset forfeiture, just that he thought was a good thing, and used properly, it is.

He had the DOJ EXTEND it into states that had stopped doing it. You need to educate yourself and pay more attention to what he does, not just his Twitter.
1595731725518.png
1595731740970.png
1595731749823.png

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

Is this an admission you lost the argument? Now comes the deflection to an argument you thunk you can win with Huffpo articles.

Communists always make me feel like I need to use hand sanitizer and brush my teeth.

Lost what argument? You said, "I don't support corrupt democrats seizing private property to enrich democrats."

I showed you where TRUMP extended the civil asset forfeiture laws. You can do a search and look for any source you want if you don't like mine. It doesn't change that. So are you against what Trump did?
Actually, you didn't show that Trump extended asset forfeiture, just that he thought was a good thing, and used properly, it is.

He had the DOJ EXTEND it into states that had stopped doing it. You need to educate yourself and pay more attention to what he does, not just his Twitter.View attachment 367299View attachment 367300View attachment 367301
You are confused. Nowhere in the letter does it extend asset forfeiture into states that don't already have it, which I imagine are few if any. It discusses only how the state and federal governments will deal with such assets if they are seized by the state.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

He had the DOJ EXTEND it into states that had stopped doing it. You need to educate yourself and pay more attention to what he does, not just his Twitter.View attachment 367299View attachment 367300View attachment 367301
You are confused. Nowhere in the letter does it extend asset forfeiture into states that don't already have it, which I imagine are few if any. It discusses only how the state and federal governments will deal with such assets if they are seized by the state.

Wrong. It extends it into states that had stopped the practice. It is making states comply to the rule through federal mandate.

You think the criminals tearing down statues and burning Federal properties weren't the same ones who looted and burned down The Target? They were just warming up.

Trump justified the federal officers by saying they were protecting federal property. Can you stay on topic?

So why did he pardon the Bundy group members but are having the Portland protesters arrested?
Could be because these little commie fucks are rioting, destroying property and attacking those they deem as non-commies? BTW, I don't believe the participants at the Wildlife standoff in Oregon did any damage whatsoever and a media that would lie and help with the cover-up of the Lavoy Finicum ambush are not above lying about "damage".

Your precious commie pals are not being held in indefinite detention or have been officially arrested or if so, denied bail like those at the Stand-off. Personally to me, commie lives don't matter to me at all. I certainly remember the chortling of the leftard clown posse about the plight of those that stood up for the family the BLM was trying to remove from their land. They were down right giddy about it......so leftards can go fuck themselves.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

Wrong. It extends it into states that had stopped the practice. It is making states comply to the rule through federal mandate.
That is simply not true. It only addresses the issue of seized assets where both federal and state laws were violated. The federal government cannot mandate state law or order states to enforce federal laws. If the state hasn't already seized assets, this letter has no relevance.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

Trump conflates law and order with authoritarianism.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

Then why arent we seeing authoritarianism?

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

I know you were trying to squeeze out a real idea there, but it was only the same old bullshit you always squeeze out.

The Bundy group was fighting to retain grazing rights to vacant land they have been grazing cattle on for years. They were not fighting for the right to burn down federal buildings and never tore down a monument.

The Bundy's were in arrears in paying for those grazing "Rights". In 8 years, the used the Federal Land to graze the cattle. The charge that is levied is 1.25 bucks a head for the year. That doesn't bankrupt other Ranchers. Then, top it off, they decide to militarily take over a Federal Land and occupy the place. Your Heroes are Criminals who, like Rump, doesn't believe the laws should apply to them.
Like Trump the Bundys fought corrupt democrats. That's what is the common fact. Both fight corrupt democrats.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

Shocked and appalled by Trump even though he hasn't approached even close to that of the Barrypuppet. Imagine that? Anyone have some tissue for Coyote? She is misy-eyed and gettin a little emotional.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

We are. Attempting to use the Military against citizens so he could have a photo op?

Even the military dug in their heels at that.

Dude, you are not anywhere even close to the vicinity of the truth about either incident.

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

The only difference is the Bundy's were occupying a federal building, seemed to do minimal damage, and didn't make life miserable for thousands of people to include murder.

But, other than that small difference your analogy is spot on:eusa_doh:

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

That is simply not true. It only addresses the issue of seized assets where both federal and state laws were violated. The federal government cannot mandate state law or order states to enforce federal laws. If the state hasn't already seized assets, this letter has no relevance.

I'm sorry but you are totally wrong here. This is no different than when Trump told Sessions to enforce drug laws into states that had made marijuana legal. It's called the Supremacy Clause.

It is ironic however because Trump ran on the platform of shrinking federal government and giving more power back to the states. Of course he is only doing that for laws he likes.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

We are. Attempting to use the Military against citizens so he could have a photo op?

lol There is no military being used. The federal officers are all law enforcement officers.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

nitemare ongoing by BLM

She was being sarcastic.

lol There is no military being used. The federal officers are all law enforcement officers.

Law enforcement officers dressed as military. Even Esper has complained about them being dressed that way.

Law enforcement officers dressed as military. Even Esper has complained about them being dressed that way.

Lot's of SWAT Teams dress in the tactical manner of the military ... because tactical dress is more practical in that situation.

... the huge patches they wear, back and front, that say, POLICE, distinguish police from military.

Lot's of SWAT Teams dress in the tactical manner of the military ... because tactical dress is more practical in that situation.

... the huge patches they wear, back and front, that say, POLICE, distinguish police from military.

Forum List

Back