Virginia, Utah residents report receiving unsolicited packets of seeds in the mail reportedly from China

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I hope to God the right guy wins in 2020. How many acts of war will the communist get away with?

One wonders if they will eventually just send viruses directly to foreign citizens in an effort to destroy their economies. Oh wait...

Virginia, Utah residents report receiving unsolicited packets of seeds in the mail reportedly from China

Virginia residents have been advised not to plant any unsolicited seeds they may have received in the mail, the state’s Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services (VADACS) has advised.

Residents reported to the VDACS that they received packets of seeds in the mail with writing on the outside that appears to be Chinese. The seeds have yet to be identified, but officials speculate that the seeds may be of an invasive plant species and are advising residents not to use them.

Couldn't the Chinese just randomly THROW seeds around? If i were determined I think I could distribute at least 5 lbs of seeds around town in a day.

Chinese kudzu?

Sounds bogus but if the plant experts can't or, more likely, are reluctant to identify the seeds it might be some sort of hallucinogenic that Biden ordered and democrats are ready to legalize.

Sounds bogus but if the plant experts can't or, more likely, are reluctant to identify the seeds it might be some sort of hallucinogenic that Biden ordered and democrats are ready to legalize.
Sounds like republican thought championed by their leader. If you don't know, just make something up. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

it were writted in that thar Chinkanese...Fuckin commies !
Y'all aint never heard of that that database station fer seed identification eh ? It's 2 blocks over from Walmart next to that thar Mezkin Bell

Do not open ....do not plant those poison seeds.

Chinese Comunist Party is crazy and full of hatred towards USA.

Everybody should be very careful.

Chinese Comunists want to poison American crops. (among many other things)

Be very aware.

No one is taking the time to translate what is on the packages? It could be someone trying to smuggle certain plant types out of the country. I'm sure someone will get it figured out.

Sounds like republican thought championed by their leader. If you don't know, just make something up. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Just like you're doing???
I made up nothing, Karen. I just seriously doubt that it is a hallucinogenic that Biden ordered and assure you there is no bill in Congress by Democrats to legalize a new a new hallucinogenic, as I keep Open Congress on my desktop and would be aware. Positive he made it up, but lately most republicans just seem to follow trump and will believe in anything he says as if it were so.

Just like you're doing???
I made up nothing, Karen. I just seriously doubt that it is a hallucinogenic that Biden ordered and assure you there is no bill in Congress by Democrats to legalize a new a new hallucinogenic, as I keep Open Congress on my desktop and would be aware. Positive he made it up, but lately most republicans just seem to follow trump and will believe in anything he says as if it were so.

So in other words.......you were trolling another poster, instead addressing the topic of thread........got it :thup:

Forum List

Back