For Those Supporting the Portland Arrests... How Quickly the Bundy Group Members Are Forgotten

And refusing to pay the buck twenty five for 8 years. And then trying to illegally claim ownership of land they didn't own. Then they take up arms and even invade a Federal Reserve in Oregon causing damage. There really isn't any difference the second they took up arms over illegal activities. Both are a criminal act.
Running a stop sign and robbing a bank are both illegal acts. That doesn't make the two comparable in any
way at all aside from the illegality of the acts.

You are stretching credulity to the breaking point pretending 50 plus days of violent destructive rioting are anything like letting cattle graze on open federal land.

Let's see how many other dimwitted leftists come along and get ensnared in this idiotic tar baby of thinking.

I keep forgetting....it is only ok to protect federal property when the activists are leftists?
So you couldn't stop yourself from jumping in with a notorious crank and trying to find some speck of equity
between the weeks of violent, dangerous, destructive rioting in Portland and what happened with the Bundys
letting their animals graze on federal land?

That makes you as big a moron as this fool! You can't even compare the rioting in Portland and the stand off in Nevada in principle! You are just being an idiot.

What I saw was the Bundys breaking the law, taking up arms, threatening BLM workers with lethal force and go to another state and forcibly invade a Federal Compound and destroy things. No, I see what went on with the Bundys as much, much worse. But both the Bundys and supporters were criminals much like those few that are Rioting and Looting are Criminals. The hundreds of thousand of Ranchers throughout the west pay that buck twenty five a head because it just makes good business sense. The bundys don't represent the American Rancher anymore than the Looters and Rioters represent the Peaceful Protesters.

What I saw was the Bundys breaking the law, taking up arms, threatening BLM workers with lethal force and go to another state and forcibly invade a Federal Compound and destroy things. No, I see what went on with the Bundys as much, much worse. But both the Bundys and supporters were criminals much like those few that are Rioting and Looting are Criminals. The hundreds of thousand of Ranchers throughout the west pay that buck twenty five a head because it just makes good business sense. The bundys don't represent the American Rancher anymore than the Looters and Rioters represent the Peaceful Protesters.
Great post but I'm not defending the Bundys in anyway whatsoever.
So your effort is wasted.

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

Huge difference. One, there are no unidentified LE's unless they are under cover. Second, the Bundy group was not tearing up other citizens private property. Nice attempt at making the big stretch, but you failed.

I forget ... was Bundy burning down The Target?

Trump didn't send federal officers for burning down a Target, he said it was to protect federal property. Try to keep on subject.

I forget----were the bundy people trashing the lands upon which they had descended? Were people dying daily as a result of the BUNDY GANG?

Yes they trashed the building and there was a shoot out. The reason for the occupation was because the cattle ranchers were setting ILLEGAL fires on the federal grazing lands.

And our protesters keep setting life stations on fire. Say, why has no one said anything about the rich white guys who shot that black kid in CHOP? I thought black lives matter?

And refusing to pay the buck twenty five for 8 years. And then trying to illegally claim ownership of land they didn't own. Then they take up arms and even invade a Federal Reserve in Oregon causing damage. There really isn't any difference the second they took up arms over illegal activities. Both are a criminal act.
Running a stop sign and robbing a bank are both illegal acts. That doesn't make the two comparable in any
way at all aside from the illegality of the acts.

You are stretching credulity to the breaking point pretending 50 plus days of violent destructive rioting are anything like letting cattle graze on open federal land.

Let's see how many other dimwitted leftists come along and get ensnared in this idiotic tar baby of thinking.

If all the Bundys did was run a stop sign I would say just throw it out of court as not being worth it. But what they did was try and steal land that didn't belong to them, run a million dollar grazing bill refusing to pay it, take up arms and bodily threaten BLM (not black lives matter you idjits) and then move their terrorism to another state and invade and occupy a Federal Property at gun point. They were many times worse than the Looters and Rioters.

That being said, the Bundys actions were a series of very serious Felony Crimes but not all Ranchers (well over 100,000) didn't do the same nor back what the Bundys did. Do we condemn the other ranchers for the Bundys actions? The other Ranchers paid the paltry sum of a buck twenty five per head per year and saw fantastic profits. The same goes for the Looters and Rioters and the Peaceful Protesters.

I think I have said this enough times already and you fruitcakes get the fruitcake award for you all to share.

1595781156470.jpeg

If all the Bundys did was run a stop sign I would say just throw it out of court as not being worth it. But what they did was try and steal land that didn't belong to them, run a million dollar grazing bill refusing to pay it, take up arms and bodily threaten BLM (not black lives matter you idjits) and then move their terrorism to another state and invade and occupy a Federal Property at gun point. They were many times worse than the Looters and Rioters.

That being said, the Bundys actions were a series of very serious Felony Crimes but not all Ranchers (well over 100,000) didn't do the same nor back what the Bundys did. Do we condemn the other ranchers for the Bundys actions? The other Ranchers paid the paltry sum of a buck twenty five per head per year and saw fantastic profits. The same goes for the Looters and Rioters and the Peaceful Protesters.

I think I have said this enough times already and you fruitcakes get the fruitcake award for you all to share.
Peaceful protestors, virtue signalers holding signs and chanting inane slogans, are not the issue so grab yourself a big piece of fruitcake for constantly going on about what isn't in question and just muddling up the issue.
Great job! You deserve a big shiny gold star yourself!

Also no one doubts the crimes of the Bundy family, so you can stop arguing over what is NOT in dispute.

We are talking about a mob of Jacobin Marxist zealots who have seriously injured federal officers, tried to burn down the Hatfield federal courthouse for weeks on end and whose ultimate goal is the dissolution of the
United States of America. You are a time waster.

Why was it ok for Trump to pardon the Bundy group members who took over a federal building, but suddenly it is ok to have unmarked federal officers to arrest protesters Trump says are destroying federal property? The Bundy group members did the EXACT same thing and he supported them. It's ALL political.

"In 2016, as a result of their sentencing, Ammon Bundy gathered supporters and took over the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge in southeastern Oregon. Federal authorities were faced with a 41-day armed standoff which resulted in one fatality. Bundy, who along with others, was acquitted of any charges, saidhe believed the pair of ranchers were victims of federal overreach."

Did Bundy burn, loot and kill anyone....you freaking dumb ass.....

The democrat party terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter have burned, looted and killed in almost every major democrat party controlled city....they have violently attacked Law enforcement officers, they have killed over 18 human beings to date.....

Do you not see the difference you dumb ass twit?

Did Bundy murder over 18 people?

Peaceful protestors, virtue signalers holding signs and chanting inane slogans, are not the issue so grab yourself a big piece of fruitcake for constantly going on about what isn't in question and just muddling up the issue.
Great job! You deserve a big shiny gold star yourself!

Also no one doubts the crimes of the Bundy family, so you can stop arguing over what is NOT in dispute.

We are talking about a mob of Jacobin Marxist zealots who have seriously injured federal officers, tried to burn down the Hatfield federal courthouse for weeks on end and whose ultimate goal is the dissolution of the
United States of America. You are a time waster.

So you didn't find anything to combat what I said. Good for you Fruitcake

1595784080174.jpeg

Bundy was grazing his animals on public land like they did for a hundred years until the feds came along. The Portland rioters are torching cars and looting stores. Tell me how they are similar.
Nonsense.

Bundy had his day in court, he was allowed multiple hearings to make his case before a judge.

Those engaged in lawful, peaceful protest in Portland were afforded neither.

Bundy was grazing his animals on public land like they did for a hundred years until the feds came along. The Portland rioters are torching cars and looting stores. Tell me how they are similar.
Nonsense.

Bundy had his day in court, he was allowed multiple hearings to make his case before a judge.

Those engaged in lawful, peaceful protest in Portland were afforded neither.

They aren't the ones being arrested you dumb ass...it is the democrat party groups, antifa and black lives matter who are burning, looting and killing people in those cities who are being arrested....

You are lying in order to support the actual fascist party, the democrat party....you are a vile human being.

You really need to purposely ignore thousands of facts to be able to compare the Bundys with this group of fascists street thugs....the devastation and expense to these cities will be felt for years...businesses have gone under forever lives have been ruined in these blue cities...take the colored lenses off and stop with the ridiculous comparisons.....

Forum List

Back