For the First Time in History a Major US City Averages Over $5/ Gallon

Well, since you are responding to my posts that make no mention of truck drivers and not defining your pronouns well, you can expect people not to know exactly what you are saying.

Use your big boy words, or people won't know what you mean.
Truck drivers who deliver 85% of our goods cannot go hybrid so everyone pays more and that impacts those who are least fortunate the most. Something your party supposedly fights against but you do you. Partisan hack.

It's nice to have a hybrid as the daily driver right now. Use it to commute to work. Averaging a 1-2 gallons of gas a week in it.

Bummer about those huge, useless pickup trucks everyone bought these last few years. Watch the prices on those fall off a cliff in the next few months.

And sell your Ford stock right now.
Wait till electric goes through the roof and you have to decide whether to plug in for work tomorrow or heat your home that night...

It is NOT a lie. What planet do you live on?
It is supply and demand, stupid. Did Trump beg Iran for oil? Did he beg Russia, or OPEC? Did you learn nothing from the Trump years? Trump liked crude at $40.00 bucks a barrel. Biden likes $117.00 a barrel.
DRILL MORE AND INDEED PAY LESS.
^ Economics 101...
Putin loves Joe paying him $117 a barrel.

"Drill more pay less" = lie for simpletons

"Drillling more = No longer using Russian oil" = lie for simpletons

Wait till electric goes through the roof and you have to decide whether to plug in for work tomorrow or heat your home that night...
Wow, looks like we got us a liberal from 1989. Welcome to the fold.

You have some catching up to do. We have evolved past that visceral, lizardbrain talking point. We now know the solution is to use less fossil fuel. Now, we are trying to find ways to do that.

Glad you are up to speed, my new liberal friend.

Truck drivers who deliver 85% of our goods cannot go hybrid so everyone pays more and that impacts those who are least fortunate the most. Something your party supposedly fights against but you do you. Partisan hack.
I wasn't talking about truck drivers. But okay.

For the first time in history, a U.S. city has hit an average gas price of $5 per gallon. San Francisco $5.06/gal Los Angeles $5.01/gal

As a community organizer once said, you’ll definitely pay more for energy under my plan!
The Left love the poor, doncha know!

Time to stop Biden’s preventing new US oil production.

Again, how is Biden responsible for that?
You all agree with free enterprise and the market solves it all but now you shift the blame from pure ignorance.

The US exports over 8MMb/day. Over ten times what we import from Russia daily.

Why do you think that is? Why aren't we just "using that American oil"?

Easy answer: BECAUSE OUR OIL INDUSTRY IS NOT NATIONALIZED

When are people going to get this through their skulls? Those are private companies selling to the highest bidder in a global market.

So, unless we plan a partial government takeover of these private companies to force them to sell to other private, American companies at a discount, that sign and the ideas in it are worthless folly.
The excuses are lame. We are all peasants. The idea is to live comfortable at the cheapest we can. Without government interference we built the largest middle class in human history. The social programs started. Ideas of compassion. Then they grew and grew and grew and people are used to them now. Millennials are going to be the first generation poorer than all others before it. Trade deals from a few decades ago has us on a course to lose the top nation in the world with China having us in their sights. The U.S. is the world's reserve currency, and it brings us a lot of benefits. Teh Fed Chairman Powell is suggesting that we have more than one currency as the reserve Currency of the world. We are in decline. The Federal Reserve is now becoming massively powerful as it has our country by the balls. They do not have to loan to anyone or any business if they choose. Just like martial law in Canada.

For the first time in history, a U.S. city has hit an average gas price of $5 per gallon. San Francisco $5.06/gal Los Angeles $5.01/gal

As a community organizer once said, you’ll definitely pay more for energy under my plan!
The Left love the poor, doncha know!

Time to stop Biden’s preventing new US oil production.

I was paying more than that in adjusted dollars in 1997 in the Bay area. $7.20 in today's dollars is about $0.36 in 1970 dollars, the latter being the average price per gallon in 1970 or so. You just need to work harder, learn a skill that pays more and stuff. Get three jobs.

I was paying more than that in adjusted dollars in 1997 in the Bay area. $7.20 in today's dollars is about $0.36 in 1970 dollars, the latter being the average price per gallon in 1970 or so. You just need to work harder, learn a skill that pays more and stuff. Get three jobs.
You ain’t seen nuthin yet! Brandon is just warming up!

The excuses are lame.
They aren't excuses. They are the reality of the global oil market.

Companies aren't going to produce more oil because we complain.

Either we appropriate these companies and essentially nationalize them (in deed, if not completely in legal status), or we sit here and whine like morons.

Or, even better: use less of their product.

Forum List

Back