For the First Time in History a Major US City Averages Over $5/ Gallon

You do realize that electric vehicles cannot heat a home and that the battery tech for these vehicles has not been perfected. Try to put out a battery on fire, see how that goes for you.
Good time to buy an Electric Vehicle

Try putting out a gasoline fire and get back to me

There is just very little we can do about gas prices. Like, next to nothing.

It would be nice to use laws to reign in the speculators that help exacerbate the extremes of oil prices. But we would only be in control of our domestic trading. Not global. So that would do nothing but put us at a disadvantage and make us slaves to foreign speculators even more than we are now.

Obviously the long term solution is to use less oil and gas.
Really? So this is a lie?

1646338153896.png

And they don't have the option to go hybrid or fully electric so high gas prices impact those who are struggling the most. Something your party supposedly stands for.
Oh, more and more people will have the hybrid option, as more and more used hybrids hit the market.

It's one facet of many to consider.

Yes, the "drill more pay less" is a lie.

The idea that drilling more will make us stop importing Russian oil is also a lie.

For reasons I think I have clearly stated.
It is NOT a lie. What planet do you live on?
It is supply and demand, stupid. Did Trump beg Iran for oil? Did he beg Russia, or OPEC? Did you learn nothing from the Trump years? Trump liked crude at $40.00 bucks a barrel. Biden likes $117.00 a barrel.
DRILL MORE AND INDEED PAY LESS.
^ Economics 101...

THEY being TRUCK DRIVERS you dumbass
Well, since you are responding to my posts that make no mention of truck drivers and not defining your pronouns well, you can expect people not to know exactly what you are saying.

Use your big boy words, or people won't know what you mean.

There is just very little we can do about gas prices. Like, next to nothing.

It would be nice to use laws to reign in the speculators that help exacerbate the extremes of oil prices. But we would only be in control of our domestic trading. Not global. So that would do nothing but put us at a disadvantage and make us slaves to foreign speculators even more than we are now.

We can open up more drilling, but that doesn't do what, apparently, people think it does. First, the producers are not producing to 100% capacity now anyway. They aren't going to pull more oil out of the ground, just because they have two spots to drill instead of one. Second, those are long term projects that could not affect supply for many years anyway.

Obviously the long term solution is to use less oil and gas.

You should run for office! (said nobody...)

Forum List

Back