For killing that terrorist general, Trump should win the fucking Nobel Peace Prize

He has done more for peace than Obama ever did.

Just since October, Trump has:
  1. Killed the founder and leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
  2. Killed the Iraqi military commander and head of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.
  3. And now killed the Iranian Major General, the "General Patton" of Iran and commander of the Quds Force, Qasem Soleimani. And with no collateral damage.
THREE CHEERS FOR OUR ARMED FORCES!

Let's admit it: in any sane world, if this was anyone else, Obama, Hillary or another Democrat, Trump would be on the front page of every newspaper a national hero, they would be having ticket tape parades for him down Pennsylvania Avenue, and he would be pinned a champion of world peace with a Nobel Prize. I mean, they gave one to Barry Obumma just for getting elected a black man, waving his ass around and talking good jive. Instead, the Left is calling Trump a loose wheel, dangerous, out of control and practically a criminal.

If that doesn't prove how absolutely fucked up two-faced double standard hypocritical most of this world is, I don't know what else could.
You really need to get back on your meds, you delusional bootlicker.

So, a major terrorist leader SHOULDN'T have been taken out when we had the opportunity? That's what you're saying?
No, that's not what I'm saying. Try reading the post again, and then you can once again respond for freak.

2. Killed the Iraqi military commander and head of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.
  3. And now killed the Iranian Major General, the "General Patton" of Iran and commander of the Quds Force, Qasem Soleimani. And with no collateral damage.

Let's admit it: in any sane world, if this was anyone else, Obama, Hillary or another Democrat, Trump would be on the front page of every newspaper a national hero, they would be having ticket tape parades for him down Pennsylvania Avenue, and he would be pinned a champion of world peace with a Nobel Prize. I mean, they gave one to Barry Obumma just for getting elected a black man, waving his ass around and talking good jive. Instead, the Left is calling Trump a loose wheel, dangerous, out of control and practically a criminal.

If that doesn't prove how absolutely fucked up two-faced double standard hypocritical most of this world is, I don't know what else could.

So, a major terrorist leader SHOULDN'T have been taken out when we had the opportunity? That's what you're saying?
No, that's not what I'm saying. Try reading the post again, and then you can once again respond for freak.
^^^^ ^^^^ Asstards like VOR with major TDS are really just going through withdrawal pangs from not having their black honey anymore to beat their hard dicks against a picture of telling themselves that Progressivism really WAS winning, popular, working for everyone and getting ahead! :21:

^^^^ ^^^^ Asstards like VOR with major TDS are really just going through withdrawal pangs from not having their black honey anymore to beat their hard dicks against a picture of telling themselves that Progressivism really WAS winning, popular, working for everyone and getting ahead! :21:
You are one fucked up asshhole. LOL. Get a life you fucking loser.

Feel free to clarify for the class - what exactly is wrong with what Trump did?

Last edited:
879DF8FF-53F5-4B1C-90EE-D6296B56584B.jpeg

You are one fucked up asshhole. LOL. Get a life you fucking loser.
Poor baby fantasizes about groping Ivanka in his sleep with tortured dreams of Hillary.

Last edited:

Feel free to clarify for the class - what exactly is wrong with what Trump did?

I've asked that question myself a hundred times and yet have still not gotten any answer other than: ORANGE MAN BAD, IMPEACH IMPEACH, GOTTA GET HIM OUT OF OFFICE RIGHT QUICK!

Name ONE, and site the source.
Why? You'll just wet your bed and deny it.

It's as if Winky has lived on an island these past three years with no TV, radio or newspapers. Amazing how they always just "know" all these good things about Obama that never happened yet can't see a single good thing Trump's done even if it is one of the world's leading news stories of that day!

Amazing cognitive dissonance to read 'peace prize' and 'killing' in the same sentence .....

award.jpg

~S~

Last edited:
Amazing cognitive dissonance to read 'peace prize' and 'killing' in the same sentence .....~S~
If you kill a mass murderer doesn't that help maintain the peace? Or are you just willfully stupid?

Forum List

Back