For killing that terrorist general, Trump should win the fucking Nobel Peace Prize

Ever since Obama got the Nobel Peace Prize for breathing, that has no meaning any longer.

There should be A Humanity Peace Prize and Trump could receive that.

He has done more for peace than Obama ever did.

No one ever received a peace prize for ordering a murder. Nor should they.

Trump has cause the deaths of thousands of Kurds leaving them to die at the hands of the Turks. He tore up the peace treaty with Iran and has been trying to goad them into war ever since. Peace Prize my ass. He deserves to be removed from office before more people get killed.

Obama Received a Nobel Peace Prize.

And you cons are still upset. Get Over it losers.

Trump has cause the deaths of thousands of Kurds leaving them to die at the hands of the Turks. He tore up the peace treaty with Iran and has been trying to goad them into war ever since. Peace Prize my ass. He deserves to be removed from office before more people get killed.

Turkey is a member of NATO. The same NATO your side claims Trump is pissing all over. Make up your fucking mind which side you're on.

Just since October, Trump has:
  1. Killed the founder and leader of ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
  2. Killed the Iraqi military commander and head of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.
  3. And now killed the Iranian Major General, the "General Patton" of Iran and commander of the Quds Force, Qasem Soleimani. And with no collateral damage.
THREE CHEERS FOR OUR ARMED FORCES!

Let's admit it: in any sane world, if this was anyone else, Obama, Hillary or another Democrat, Trump would be on the front page of every newspaper a national hero, they would be having ticker tape parades for him down Pennsylvania Avenue, and he would be pinned a champion of world peace with a Nobel Prize. I mean, they gave one to Barry Obumma just for getting elected a black man, waving his ass around and talking good jive. Instead, the Left is calling Trump a loose wheel, dangerous, out of control and practically a criminal.

If that doesn't prove how absolutely fucked up two-faced double standard hypocritical most of this world is, I don't know what else could.

Last edited:
The true Orwellian right: give someone a ‘peace prize’ for escalating conflict in the ME and further destabilizing the entire Region.
^^^^^^^^ If Clayhead had been attacked by Hitler and his family taken to a german gulag to be gassed, he would have been out in the street yelling for people to just stay calm, don't escalate any tensions or further instigate trouble with the Fuhrer! If everyone just remains calm, maybe Adolf will settle down and go back to painting houses! :21:

Last edited:

2. Killed the Iraqi military commander and head of the Popular Mobilization Forces, Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis.
  3. And now killed the Iranian Major General, the "General Patton" of Iran and commander of the Quds Force, Qasem Soleimani. And with no collateral damage.

Let's admit it: in any sane world, if this was anyone else, Obama, Hillary or another Democrat, Trump would be on the front page of every newspaper a national hero, they would be having ticket tape parades for him down Pennsylvania Avenue, and he would be pinned a champion of world peace with a Nobel Prize. I mean, they gave one to Barry Obumma just for getting elected a black man, waving his ass around and talking good jive. Instead, the Left is calling Trump a loose wheel, dangerous, out of control and practically a criminal.

If that doesn't prove how absolutely fucked up two-faced double standard hypocritical most of this world is, I don't know what else could.
You really need to get back on your meds, you delusional bootlicker.

NO, Bonehead, try as you might to pin everything on Trump, TURKEY caused the death of thousands of Kurds by violating the agreement we had with them and invading far farther inland into Syria killing the Kurds where they should have been and were expected to be safe. We had no "peace treaty" with Iran, it was just a ridiculous agreement Obumma had arranged kissing the Iranians asses to hang his hat on that did nothing but allow them cover to continue developing nukes buying them a few more years of "hands off" by us.

Let's admit it: in any sane world, if this was anyone else, Obama, Hillary or another Democrat, Trump would be on the front page of every newspaper a national hero, they would be having ticket tape parades for him down Pennsylvania Avenue, and he would be pinned a champion of world peace with a Nobel Prize. I mean, they gave one to Barry Obumma just for getting elected a black man, waving his ass around and talking good jive. Instead, the Left is calling Trump a loose wheel, dangerous, out of control and practically a criminal.

You really need to get back on your meds, you delusional bootlicker.

So, a major terrorist leader SHOULDN'T have been taken out when we had the opportunity? That's what you're saying?

Forum List

Back