Donald Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize For His Work on the Abraham Accords

He had been before, as Jordan Peterson pointed out several times.

From your article;

". . . This wasn't Trump's first Nobel nomination — it was actually his fourth.

In 2020, Christian Tybring-Gjedde, a member of the Norwegian Parliament, who applauded Trump's efforts in "resolving protracted conflicts worldwide," first nominated the then-president.

Several months later, Laura Huhtasaari, a member of the conservative Swedish Finns Party, wrote to the Nobel Committee to nominate Trump for the 2021 prize "in recognition of his endeavors to end the era of endless wars, construct peace by encouraging conflicting parties for dialogue and negotiations, as well as underpin internal cohesion and stability of his country."

Then, in September 2020, Trump was nominated by a group of Australian lawmakers. Australian legal scholar David Flint told Sky News Australia at the time:

What he has done with the Trump Doctrine is that he has decided he would no longer have America involved in endless wars, wars which achieve nothing but the killing of thousands of young Americans and enormous debts imposed on America. He's reducing America's tendency to get involved in any and every war.
All four times, Trump was denied. Shocked? Me, neither.

So will Trump's fourth time be the charm? Don't hold your breath. There's no way in left-wing elitist hell that the Nobel Peace Prize Committee would give the prestigious award to the former president. First, it would set left-wing hair on fire around the globe. Second, the snobs would never give Trump World the satisfaction of being able to forever say: "See, we told you!"

Trump's skill in international negotiation and politics was probably more worthy than Obama's. . . but? The global elites have always had an agenda, which this prize is really about rewarding.

For them, it is more about concentrating the wealth, more about concentrating their power, and more about centralizing the managerial control, and. . . less about making life qualitatively better for the average people, less about promoting liberty, less about producing prosperity, and less about creating a rules based system of international law and order.

. . . . this "prize," really, is about the furtherance of that agenda.

And Trump did not do a damn thing in furtherance of that agenda.

. . . so. . . yeah.

It is nice to see Trump finally get the recognition he deserves for this achievement which would have brought lasting peace to the Middle East had the Democrats not screwed it up.
Well that's wrong.

Bahrain messed it up when they decided to side with Hamas.

I believe that marks the third time Trump got burned for making deals with terrorists and their backers.

Not exactly Nobel worthy.

• Banned
Well that's wrong.

I believe that marks the third time Trump got burned for making deals with terrorists and their backers.

^ dumb people say dumb things

Well that's wrong.

And yet a decade or two ago more sides would be supporting Hamas far more openly.

We see why you're really here. We can only imagine the shittiness that is your typical day that makes you come here to act like you're 7 years old.
First, there is no "we". You stand alone as a fucking moron. Second, your posts clearly establish you as a low-IQ, non-serious person, Fisty. You are merely a shill, and a bad one, as you consistently look like an idiot, you ridiculous sperm-fart.

Anytime an American is recognized for good deeds, it sounds good to me.

Forum List

Back