For Head of Alabama Anti-Abortion Arrested On Child Sexual Abuse Charges.

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2022
My Happyi Place
An Alabama Department of Education employee who once headed up an anti-abortion committee in the state was arrested Wednesday on charges of sexual abuse of a child under age 12.

Marty Decole “Cole” Wagner, who was employed by ALSDE in government relations until his arrest on Wednesday, was indicted by a Montgomery grand jury on June 30, according to court records, for subjecting a child under 12 to “sexual contact.” A source familiar with the specifics of Wagner’s arrest told APR that the alleged victim in the case is under 10.

The allegations against Mr. Wagner are serious, tragic and shocking,” a statement from ALSDE said Thursday. “While he was employed by our department for only a few months, Mr. Wagner has been terminated effective immediately. No further information is available at this time as the investigation is ongoing.”

A Conservative Groomer. A Conservative Pedo.

One of your own.

Not surprised at all.

Glad to see a pedo go down. If he was a democrat fave he'd be protected.

Democrats make threads like this as part of their, accuse others of doing what you do to create confusion, tactic.

Notice how democrats know many of their faves are pedos, but cover for them with their silence.

Why won't democrats ask who pelosi is referring to?

An Alabama Department of Education employee who once headed up an anti-abortion committee in the state was arrested Wednesday on charges of sexual abuse of a child under age 12.

Marty Decole “Cole” Wagner, who was employed by ALSDE in government relations until his arrest on Wednesday, was indicted by a Montgomery grand jury on June 30, according to court records, for subjecting a child under 12 to “sexual contact.” A source familiar with the specifics of Wagner’s arrest told APR that the alleged victim in the case is under 10.

The allegations against Mr. Wagner are serious, tragic and shocking,” a statement from ALSDE said Thursday. “While he was employed by our department for only a few months, Mr. Wagner has been terminated effective immediately. No further information is available at this time as the investigation is ongoing.”

One of your own.

Not surprised at all.

If she did it we will want her punished.....unlike you guys who protect your groomers and allow them to work in public schools

Glad to see a pedo go down. If he was a democrat fave he'd be protected.

Democrats make threads like this as part of their, accuse others of doing what you do to create confusion, tactic.

Notice how democrats know many of their faves are pedos, but cover for them with their silence.

Why won't democrats ask who pelosi is referring to?

This one is just pissed that they're horning in on all the dem pedos.

He was one your home grown MAGA MAGGOT GROOMERS.

It is NOT that he was Anti-Abortion, he wanted have as many victims as he could lay his hands on.
This is what Americans say about pro abortion democrats.

Democrats want children to get abortions even without parental consent to cover for pedophiles.

One of your own.

Not surprised at all.

Good.

If found guilty, I hope they taze him to death.

Good.

If found guilty, I hope they taze him to death.

A pedo is a pedo.

Deserving of a pedo's end.

Millstone.jpg

Last edited:

One of your own.

Not surprised at all.
this guy reminds me of Joey Buydem....wow

He was one your home grown MAGA MAGGOT GROOMERS.

It is NOT that he was Anti-Abortion, he wanted have as many victims as he could lay his hands on.

Okay. Name calling really IS all you've got.

Truth is not enough. You need to smear as much shit as you can on top of the truth cake.

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

A pedo is a pedo.

Deserving of a pedo's end.

This tendency they have- pointing out someone else doing what they've been caught at. Like that makes their wrong right. It reminds me of these lil kids I used to babysit. One time I caught darling Jimmy stealing a jar of marshmallow cream and when I confronted him on it he excitedly pointed at his brother and squealed "I did not! HE DID TOO!"

Kid mentality.

This tendency they have- pointing out someone else doing what they've been caught at. Like that makes their wrong right. It reminds me of these lil kids I used to babysit. One time I caught darling Jimmy stealing a jar of marshmallow cream and when I confronted him on it he excitedly pointed at his brother and squealed "I did not! HE DID TOO!"

Kid mentality.

What's amusing is that they still think they can come here and pull that shit and gather their brownie points!

Do they have no clue of how wrong they are and how much harder they're going to have to work to find someone here who agrees with them?

They're clueless and going to remain so.

Look at the MAGA MAGGOT MANIAC'S, jumping around the little maggots they are.

This fucking guy was one of yours and all that comes with it. He was MAGA MAGGOT GROOMER. He fucked little kids. He buggered little boys and girls and he is ALL YOURS.

You bitched about grooming so fucking much and this piece shit was groomer prayed upon little kids for his sexual pleasure. He was NOT about opposing abortion, he was about getting more victims.

Look to your own ranks first. You have your special brand MAGA MAGGOTS PERVERTS all your own.

Forum List

Back