Florida's Covid Death Toll

Has already surpassed all of 2020

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it
Yeah, i wonder how many of those actually died of natural causes, but since hospitals dont get COVID relief from those, they inflated the number...you know elderly people, they are all over the place.

I just checked the stats of elderly dying in Florida for 2019..Yep, i guess the statistics are being inflated, to make our governor look bad. You worthless progressive slaves sure are a miserable lot.

LocationDeath Rate (Click for Rankings)Deaths (Click for Rankings)
Alabama274.512,869
Alaska166.1627
Arizona189.810,966
Arkansas250.37,575
California20364,916
Colorado164.86,307
Connecticut180.77,650
Delaware232.32,031
Florida20046,279

Yeah, i wonder how many of those actually died of natural causes, but since hospitals dont get COVID relief from those, they inflated the number...you know elderly people, they are all over the place.

I just checked the stats of elderly dying in Florida for 2019..Yep, i guess the statistics are being inflated, to make our governor look bad. You worthless progressive slaves sure are a miserable lot.

Alabama274.512,869
Alaska166.1627
Arizona189.810,966
Arkansas250.37,575
California20364,916
Colorado164.86,307
Connecticut180.77,650
Delaware232.32,031
Florida20046,279
Good point, jim. Thanks for the observation.

Alabama274.512,869
Alaska166.1627
Arizona189.810,966
Arkansas250.37,575
California20364,916
Colorado164.86,307
Connecticut180.77,650
Delaware232.32,031
Florida20046,279
Every death has a medical certificate which is a legal document. Are you saying the doctors who sign the certificate purjure themselves. Remember most people are good honourable citizens not in Trump's sleezy corrupt swamp.

Every death has a medical certificate which is a legal document. Are you saying the doctors who sign the certificate purjure themselves. Remember most people are good honourable citizens not in Trump's sleezy corrupt swamp.
All they have to say is that the death of a heart attack was Covid related and they get the reward of Covid Funds. Been going on since the Kung Flu came out...

Dont like my observations, then you dont have to come here..

All they have to say is that the death of a heart attack was Covid related and they get the reward of Covid Funds. Been going on since the Kung Flu came out...

Doctors don't all share your moral compass. As I said they write the cause of death on the certificate, you're saying hundreds and thousands of doctors are lying.

958A6FB1-AB32-4CB0-9EE2-10A0BED74EFA.jpeg

Has already surpassed all of 2020

Florida is a covid dumpster fire and DeathSantis is throwing gasoline on it

Wait, when Trump was President all the Covid Deaths on his watch was his fault but since Biden became President the deaths are now the Governor fault…

Funny how that works…

In the end those dying in Florida are responsible for their deaths and not the Governor or the President…

Ignorance is bliss and in that case Florida's population is very ignorant and very blissful. My bet is that those that remain unvaccinated can always find some sand to bury their heads in. It's always been the Florida way.

And now Governor Covid is withholding money from two school districts that have enacted mask mandates in o to have safe in person school

Florida is not alone.

250 dead in Texas today

Florida of course is still lying about their numbers

Alabama274.512,869
Alaska166.1627
Arizona189.810,966
Arkansas250.37,575
California20364,916
Colorado164.86,307
Connecticut180.77,650
Delaware232.32,031
Florida20046,279

Sooo, hospital administrators from across the state are colluding with each other to artificially inflate the numbers to stick to DeSantis? I'm guessing that each hospital are getting the doctors and nurses to go along with this as well, in a smoke filled room somewhere. Think about how far gone and mentally unhinged you'd have to be to actually believe this.

So, how much do they get paid?

Sooo, hospital administrators from across the state are colluding with each other to artificially inflate the numbers to stick to DeSantis? I'm guessing that each hospital are getting the doctors and nurses to go along with this as well, in a smoke filled room somewhere. Think about how far gone and mentally unhinged you'd have to be to actually believe this.
Just check where most of those Kung Flu deaths are being reported...I bet most of them are in the blue cities that voted for the dumbass Biden...Dont doubt me.

And now Governor Covid is withholding money from two school districts that have enacted mask mandates in o to have safe in person school
Cloth Masks dont fucking work, even the CDC said they dont...It is all about controlling the children and turning them into little progressive marxists like you...and stupid too. Now shut the fuck up and put your mask on, you progressives slave...

1630494636295.png

Just check where most of those Kung Flu deaths are being reported...I bet most of them are in the blue cities that voted for the dumbass Biden...Dont doubt me.

^^^^^

I rest my case.

Forum List

Back