Rose McGowan calls out Oprah Winfrey over Weinstein connections: 'She is as fake as they come'

The Dems went to great lengths and spent years protecting Weinstein and Epstein…their big pockets is what mattered to the DNC

Frankly the DNC should be investigated under RICO for the lengths they went to protect them

That's a shame. I liked Rose McGowan. I will be saddened by reports of her suicide.

I think it's funny that 15 years ago, on the series "30 Rock", the writers made a joke about Harvey Weinstein and his sexual indiscretions.

Imagine a man who is so publicly open about his affairs that the writers of a sitcom knew that a joke about it would be understood by millions of viewers.

But, everyone still pretends to be shocked and horrified when they "suddenly discovered it", last year.

no matter what: you can't criticize the POPE-Rah!

No one can become a billionaire without any discernible skill to contribute to society/business unless they are obedient to those who have influence.

Of course she is fake. Just as so many actors and activists are.

• Banned
"I will be saddened by reports of her suicide."

happens all the time in Hollywood

there are satanic worshipers living among us.

Like the witch hunt of Salem. That the people in those days were closing in on the witches. And so the witches have had made false accusations on innocent girls to throw everyone from off their trail. Pretending to be the victims of a curse.

They are great manipulators in knowing how to cause confusion. Like these witches are doing now. Turning what is known as bitter into sweet, and sweet into bitter.

If God isn't in your life. So then that means the devil possesses your soul. God is the only one that can keep the devil out.
We cannot stop a virus from entering into us. As the same way we cannot stop a spirit from entering into us.
But we do have the power to rebuke it when it tries to deceive us. And that is why we need the word from God in us in order for us to correct these unseen forces when it tries to make us to do its will.

Galatians 1:7
which is really no gospel at all. Evidently some people are throwing you into confusion and are trying to pervert the gospel of Christ.

Galatians 5:10

I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty.

I think it's funny that 15 years ago, on the series "30 Rock", the writers made a joke about Harvey Weinstein and his sexual indiscretions.

Imagine a man who is so publicly open about his affairs that the writers of a sitcom knew that a joke about it would be understood by millions of viewers.

But, everyone still pretends to be shocked and horrified when they "suddenly discovered it", last year.
Oh c'mon. Were you really shocked by it?

Forum List

Back