Florida Pastor Arrested After Holding Services Despite Virus Orders

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's a shame that he couldn't have followed the rules like most other people.

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

good & that was in FLA 'eh? i just read this a little while ago...
A choir decided to go ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens of members have COVID-19 and two are dead
Richard Read
LA TimesMarch 29, 2020, 10:34 PM EDT
A choir decided to go ahead with rehearsal. Now dozens of members have COVID-19 and two are dead

& i see lotsa lawsuits heading falwell's way.
Liberty University student tests positive for Covid-19 after Falwell reopens campus

Nearly a dozen students showed symptoms of coronavirus after Jerry Falwell Jr defied calls for closures and invited them to return
Liberty University student tests positive for Covid-19 after Falwell reopens campus

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

Actually, the rule he was looking at was the 1st Amendment, which guarantees freedom of religion.

Should be interesting seeing how this plays out, although my guess is that they will drop the charges and instead ask the pastor nicely if he would cooperate with them

Where are the knuckle draggers on this forum? ... Anyone ? Thought you clowns condoned this sort of behavior.

The churches here are doing it over the Internet.

The guy is a moron.
1585604902962.png

The writing was on the wall when the trumpet fell off the statue on top of the main Mormon Church due to an earthquake in Salt Lake City two weeks ago.

Pray at home, muppets!

Back during the previous Pandemic in 1350, Clergy continued to conduct the business of religion and preaching the word of Almighty God. The negative point of it was that they suffered a significantly higher rate of mortality than the general public. The positive was that they were able provide comfort and solace those who were croaking and their families.

During the priest of pestilence in the Bible, neither Jesus nor his top Apostles practiced Social distancing with leprosy victims.

All he needs is a go-fund-me and every third donor over $100 gets a free month at milf hunter.....another fine FL corporation.
The asshole Milferator bought every fish I had in inventory 3-4 times until he found out his gardener was chlorinating the pond at the same time as his pool. $15,000 $20,000 in dead koi fish in a week. Order more !

Back during the previous Pandemic in 1350, Clergy continued to conduct the business of religion and preaching the word of Almighty God. The negative point of it was that they suffered a significantly higher rate of mortality than the general public. The positive was that they were able provide comfort and solace those who were croaking and their families.

During the priest of pestilence in the Bible, neither Jesus nor his top Apostles practiced Social distancing with leprosy victims.
They don't make Christians like they use to -- however, Jesus didn't have Skype back then

What is wrong with letting people make their own choice? If you are quarantined then why would you care what these people do?
I think it’s stupid, but some people out there probably just don’t care if they catch it and maybe they just want to get it over with.

Anyway, any such “order” is unconstitutional and will be thrown out in court.

Forum List

Back