Over A Dozen Arrested After Sending Threats To ‘Lynch’ Election Workers

This isnt 1850

The issue may have been Irish Catholics then but it illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers today abusing the rule of law
And you fuckers are no different from the Know Nothings of the 1850s. Just different targets...framed in almost exactly the same way for the same reasons

Let agribusiness have to up their wages to get american workers.
i totally agree. wages seem exempt from the laws of supply and demand in capitalist america.

another approach might be to cover all immigrants with our fair labor standards and occupational safety and health laws.

without the competitive advantage of lower labor costs, employers would have no economic incentive to hire the illegals.

And you fuckers are no different from the Know Nothings of the 1850s. Just different targets...framed in almost exactly the same way for the same reasons
those italians were all "anarchists" weren;t they. or gangsters.

and our priority should be our citizens. still, until agribusiness becomes interested in the border , there is nothing that any politician will do
Nonsense

We could have a guest worker program where unaccompanied males are allowed to work legally

I dont object to Catholics

Your phony racism accusation is a dodge

The only question is why you want to see America harmed my mass migration

I dont object to Catholics

Your phony racism accusation is a dodge

The only question is why you want to see America harmed my mass migration
Know Nothings hated Catholics and immigrants. And blamed all the ills of the world on them.

You hate Muslims, and immigrants and blame all the ills of the world on them

Same difference

Nonsense

We could have a guest worker program where unaccompanied males are allowed to work legally
we could have a lot of nice things and a regulated program as you describe would be among them, but if the employers, through their lobbyists can eeeeeh influence policy it will probably look like eagle pass.

Know Nothings hated Catholics and immigrants. And blamed all the ills of the world on them.

Same difference
most of the latino immigrants are catholic , but i don't know how much of this bias? prejudice? racism? is due to language and how much to religion or complexion compared to a grocery bag.

shady amoral oligarchs seem able to clear immigration without swimming past much barbed wire. wgat's up with that?

shady amoral oligarchs seem able to clear immigration without swimming past much barbed wire. wgat's up with that?

Contributions to The Biden Crime Family.

Ah, there she is, an empty head with an empty phrase

Why do we even read European neo-fascist racists on this Board? All kinds, I guess.

Same difference
Dont you hate MAGAs?

Why is it ok for you but not for others?

Forum List

Back