Florida Pastor Arrested After Holding Services Despite Virus Orders

It's a shame that he couldn't have followed the rules like most other people.

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

Gives y'all a little tingle in your pants don't it? Best slow down or you will have to touch your self.

A rightful pushback. Hopefully there are more over this misguided, freedom robbing, hysteria
How many Americans will have to die before you pull your head out of your ass?

Just asking for a friend.
I would say the same number who die from flu, pnemonia and other communicable diseases that we don’t shut down the nation over.
How’s that for a reasonable answer that you will have a Very Hard time with?
So we have had this thing for three months, it is just started.

How many flus kill this many people in the first three months?

None.

Do you seriously think that the draconian steps the Chicoms took that brought their entire economy to a halt was just because? They believed the US media hysteria because they are just that stupid?

Do you think all the doctors that have died fighting this disease did it because it is no worse than a normal flu?

You think all the estimates and concerns are only due to hysteria, with no underlying science?

I am just amazed at how many normally clear thinking conservatives are raising the bar for Trump accomplishing a good outcome by downplaying the risk of this thing.

That is fucking stupid as hell.

This disease is a killer, and it is a shame you cannot pull your mind out of this static analysis where you keep comparing the flu after a year circulating around the globe to a likely, IMO, bio-weapon engineered by the Chicoms that has only been circulating for a few months. The origins, IMO, explains why the Chicoms took the draconian measures they did, sealing off some entire apartment buildings and leaving the people inside to starve to death in some cases.

It is not some bullshit media driven hoax, dud.

Democrats will do anything to attack religion.

We're getting beyond simple D vs R type nonsense.

We're starting to see a blatant communist type attack on the very concept of freedom. And in broad daylight.

The founders would have been slitting throats by now.

The useful idiots here apparently couldn't care less about the bigger picture and what is actually happening. They believe everything they're told, like good little bootlicking useful idiots.

The useful idiots here apparently couldn't care less about the bigger picture and what is actually happening. They believe everything they're told, like good little bootlicking useful idiots.
The bigger picture requires us to take care of each other so we all pull together instead of living by the laws of the jungle.

The bigger picture requires us to take care of each other so we all pull together instead of living by the laws of the jungle.

Of course people should take care of each other, but your "bigger picture" is clearly an entirely different one. I'm sure one that the controlled media told you to believe.

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

Actually, the rule he was looking at was the 1st Amendment, which guarantees freedom of religion.

Should be interesting seeing how this plays out, although my guess is that they will drop the charges and instead ask the pastor nicely if he would cooperate with them

I think he should be charged and prosecuted as an example to others. I also think that any parishioners who get sick should sue.

What is wrong with letting people make their own choice? If you are quarantined then why would you care what these people do?
I think it’s stupid, but some people out there probably just don’t care if they catch it and maybe they just want to get it over with.

Anyway, any such “order” is unconstitutional and will be thrown out in court.

As Louisiana is finding out, they should be thinking about the health of their fellow man.
Louisiana has a high obesity rate. Not good for a disease like this.

I think it has more to do with common sense combined with education level and the ability/or lack thereof as a result, to critically think!
Don’t need to be highly educated to be physically fit

The physically fit are immune?
Now that is news!
Immune? No. But unlikely to have as severe an impact aka mostly mild cases. You didn't know that?

Of course I did.
The physically fit spread it tho', just like the less fit.
You didn't know that?

Correct. They do. But if we were all more fit we would not have to worry about it.

Of course people should take care of each other, but your "bigger picture" is clearly an entirely different one. I'm sure one that the controlled media told you to believe.
Are you referring to CNN or FOX or OAN? I get my news from the last two and my chuckles from the first one.

Actually, the rule he was looking at was the 1st Amendment, which guarantees freedom of religion.

Should be interesting seeing how this plays out, although my guess is that they will drop the charges and instead ask the pastor nicely if he would cooperate with them

I think he should be charged and prosecuted as an example to others. I also think that any parishioners who get sick should sue.

So the 1st Amendment doesn't carry much weight with you?

Did you feel the same way about gatherings of the Occupooper movement from a few years ago, whose unsanitary activism was probably more likely to cause illness than this?

Trump was saying they're thnking about using Israel's model of using phone gps tracking to enforce 'social distancing.'

For reference...

Looks like the anti-freedom communists might get their wet dreams fulfilled after all.

A rightful pushback. Hopefully there are more over this misguided, freedom robbing, hysteria
How many Americans will have to die before you pull your head out of your ass?

Just asking for a friend.
I would say the same number who die from flu, pnemonia and other communicable diseases that we don’t shut down the nation over.
How’s that for a reasonable answer that you will have a Very Hard time with?
So we have had this thing for three months, it is just started.

How many flus kill this many people in the first three months?

None.

Do you seriously think that the draconian steps the Chicoms took that brought their entire economy to a halt was just because? They believed the US media hysteria because they are just that stupid?

Do you think all the doctors that have died fighting this disease did it because it is no worse than a normal flu?

You think all the estimates and concerns are only due to hysteria, with no underlying science?

I am just amazed at how many normally clear thinking conservatives are raising the bar for Trump accomplishing a good outcome by downplaying the risk of this thing.

That is fucking stupid as hell.

This disease is a killer, and it is a shame you cannot pull your mind out of this static analysis where you keep comparing the flu after a year circulating around the globe to a likely, IMO, bio-weapon engineered by the Chicoms that has only been circulating for a few months. The origins, IMO, explains why the Chicoms took the draconian measures they did, sealing off some entire apartment buildings and leaving the people inside to starve to death in some cases.

It is not some bullshit media driven hoax, dud.
Told you that you would have to explode over a reasonable answer and you even lit the match.

Trump was saying they're thnking about using Israel's model of using phone gps tracking to enforce 'social distancing.'

For reference...

Looks like the anti-freedom communists might get their wet dreams fulfilled after all.
Do you consider Martial Law to be unconstitutional?

For reference...

Do you consider Martial Law to be unconstitutional?
I have reviewed the State Charters of Delaware, Maryland and PA
There is a lot in each one about civil unrest and war and zero about shutting states down and putting people under house arrest over a seasonal health issue.
It continues to be a vast overreach

Freedom and liberty requires that we make those decisions for ourselves. I have certainly taken care of others. Anyone requiring my caregiving is asking for a pillow over the face.

Forum List

Back