Over A Dozen Arrested After Sending Threats To ‘Lynch’ Election Workers

The hysterics are caused by millions of illegal aliens invading this country

The public has been concerned about it for many years - even before trump came along
Yeah...since the 1850s. When the target then was catholic immigrants from Ireland and Italy and Germany

We have modern day " Know Nothings"
They wanted to restore their vision of what America should look like with temperance, Protestantism, self-reliance, with American nationality and work ethic enshrined as the nation's highest values.

Their main theme was protecting and expanding the power of white Protestant earlier immigrants while hatred towards more recent immigrants (mostly Catholics). All problem ALL...were blamed on these new immigrants .

Stories of rapes and murder committed by these newer groups were made up and spread in the media of the time. Reliance on charity and disgust of the poverty and unemployment was highlighted relentlessly. And the name "know nothing" referred to the fact that these people agreed that they should remain a quasi secret society. If asked they were to say they "know nothing" Their more official name was "The American Party". At its height it boasted 100 members of Congress and eight state Governors.

Sound familiar? It should.

It's not a lot different from what the GOP has become
ask them about q anon

"no such thing" fake news" "all libs"

resulting in billions in defamation judgements and no proof of any substantial fraud.

the objective of this war on "election fraud" has always been the hijacking of justice and the destruction of democracy.

good work guys.

You consistently have opinions born and raised on ignorance.

Yeah...since the 1850s. When the target then was catholic immigrants from Ireland and Italy and Germany
This isnt 1850

The issue may have been Irish Catholics then but it illegal aliens and fake asylum seekers today abusing the rule of law

The public has been concerned about it for many years - even before trump came along
no doubt. our system is severely deficient. how can we not have full biometrics and an up to date location for everyone crossing the border , legally or illegally?

is mayorka's impeachment proceeding. i think that should be enlightening.
how concerned are america's job creators?

No

Before Candidate Trump came down the escalator, Obama had caused the seas to stop rising and Migrants were only here to do jobs that US Citizens would not do.

Peace and prosperity reined, the word over.

No

Before Candidate Trump came down the escalator, Obama had caused the seas to stop rising and Migrants were only here to do jobs that US Citizens would not do.

Peace and prosperity reined, the word over.
And during the great recession many left the US die to a lack of jobs, hint hint.

how concerned are america's job creators?
America cannot create jobs fast enough to gainfully employ the millions of poor people surging across our border each year

Nor can we afford to support them on welfare either

Thats a dumb policy

Soldiers are trained to follow orders and failure to do so is a courts martial offense
in my day we were trained to take initiate and to exercise judgement. may be why we got asses kicked?

still, i do not shoot children or men with their hands in the air. got me a month of kp but no court martial.

in my day we were trained to take initiate and to exercise judgement. may be why we got asses kicked?

still, i do not shoot children or men with their hands in the air. got me a month of kp but no court martial.
Devisions that a soldier may make in the heat of battle can be dissected by lawyers, judges and juries for years before reaching a decision

Thats insane

America cannot create jobs fast enough to gainfully employ the millions of poor people surging across our border each year

Nor can we afford to support them on welfare either
and our priority should be our citizens. still, until agribusiness becomes interested in the border , there is nothing that any politician will do

Forum List

Back