Florida man begs for donations

That's who we were propping up for 20 years yes.

They'd have run away if we left 10 years earlier or 10 years later
We could have left cleaner. There are people in the military who notice these things.

list the 7
I leave it to the General, but off the top, truce for the Afghan Army and Government, peace talks with both, and a few related to supporting al Qaeda and ISIS and other Terrorists as listed in part two, I believe.

I have read hundreds of your posts,

i'm flattered.

you are a liberal democrat despite your protests.

i never said i didn't lean left - but i am center left. always have been - but i bet i've voted for more (R)s than you could ever vote outside of yer party. funny though, most (R)s that i have voted for ended up in prison!

Goosestepping, like those who follow hitler? I get the insinuation. It is the narrative of the leftist liberal progressive marxist democrats in which your comments are a 100% in synch with.

i never mentioned hitler. interestink that you did, 'eh?

Despite your crying, stammering, and protests the fact that you must use terminolgy that denigrates those you purposely misrepresent shows that whatever facts you may present in the fiction you post is not enough to prove me or anyone else wrong.

<pssssst> there's also book banning AND burning coming goin' on from the 'right' side of the aisle too - so.....

But, you keep supporting the Democrats which uses swat teams to arrest harmless old men and average americans for things that barely amount to a crime as severe as jaywalking.

:wtf:

Moslem, if you dont know you dont know history.

Hans Blix blew up a whole bunch of stuff, what did he blow up.

Saddam lost the war, agreed to surrender terms, when saddam decided he would no longer abide by those terms he violated the surrender hence saddam decided to risk continuing the war.

No WMD's, except for the WMD's used on his own peoplr.
So we were looking for WMDs that weren`t there, which is exactly what I said. Thank you.

So we were looking for WMDs that weren`t there, which is exactly what I said. Thank you.
No, I said Hans Blix found WMD's, you said the following;

After Hans Blix and his team of weapons inspectors searched over 700 sites and found nothing, there was no reason to attack Iraq.

Hans Blix blew up a bunch of stuff and then got kicked out before he was finished

Nobody has helped me more than Trump, gasoline was under $2
You mean when we were in historic 2008 and 2020 recessions?

You have some seriously fucked up definition of "help"

EDIT: to be fair there was one other time in recent history gasoline was under $2 - in 2016 under Obama, without any recession.

FNgREWCXMAEb3oL

Last edited:
No, I said Hans Blix found WMD's, you said the following;

Hans Blix blew up a bunch of stuff and then got kicked out before he was finished
All they ever found was old dilapidated chemical ordinance we helped Iraq develop. Nothing Bush claimed Iraq had was ever found.

Not if you have to crash the fucking economy to have them. DUH

We can have negative oil prices right now...all we have to do is stop driving, wouldn't that be great? :cuckoo:
Republicans didn't crash the economy, dumbass, and cheap gas sure as hell wasn't the cause. Democrats created the mortgage swindle, and Dim shutdowns caused the COCID recession, not Trump. Only a congenital moron could believe that Trump was responsible for what the economy did in 2020.

All they ever found was old dilapidated chemical ordinance we helped Iraq develop. Nothing Bush claimed Iraq had was ever found.
We didn't help Iraq develop any chemical ordinance, you sleazy lying moron.

You just admitted that Iraq had chemical weapons, i.e., weapons of mass destruction.

Forum List

Back