Florida man begs for donations

Wrong.

So where did he say he's responsible for Biden's fiasco? Biden could have undone anything Trump did the day he got into office. Only a terminal dumbfuck would swallow your horseshit, jackass.

This was said June 26, 2021, The fiasco of their Government falling apart and their Army abandoning the field hadn't happened yet.

Btw, do you think trumps nearly unconditional and hasty withdrawals of over 80% of our troops in 2020 effected the morale of our Allies the Afghan Army? Do you think they were happy about being shut out of negotiations while still having to swap 5000 Taliban fighters for 1000 Afghan Army personnel? Was that an Artful deal Donnie made? How about those 5 bases we were forced to abandon? Good deal or no?

This was said June 26, 2021, The fiasco of their Government falling apart and their Army abandoning the field hadn't happened yet.

Btw, do you think trumps nearly unconditional and hasty withdrawals of over 80% of our troops in 2020 effected the morale of our Allies the Afghan Army? Do you think they were happy about being shut out of negotiations while still having to swap 5000 Taliban fighters for 1000 Afghan Army personnel? Was that an Artful deal Donnie made? How about those 5 bases we were forced to abandon? Good deal or no?
Bottom line: The Taliban didn't take over until Biden evacuated our troops.

How much did you send the thieving NAZI Democrats you worship, shit for brains?

Why is money only an issue when it goes to Trump?

I have never sent a dime to any political party/person/entity.

Unlike you, I do not actually worship any party or politician.

I think they all suck.

The conditions for the agreement were not met, asshole.

They were not met by us, but they were by the Taliban.

Biden broke the agreement by pushing the date back. The Taliban still abided by it anyhow.

They were not met by us, but they were by the Taliban.

Biden broke the agreement by pushing the date back. The Taliban still abided by it anyhow.
The truce was only one condition out of 7, the only one they abided by. While the US abided by all 8 of ours. Of course they extended it. They wanted America out. They didn't want to fight us again.

The truce was only one condition out of 7, the only one they abided by. While the US abided by all 8 of ours. Of course they extended it. They wanted America out. They didn't want to fight us again.

list the 7

televangelists? that's yesterdays "pathetic". Today climate change is where ya send your money.
How is money sent to "climate change"? I believe in science but I don`t send money to scientists. What a goofy comment on your part. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back