Florida man begs for donations

We didn't help Iraq develop any chemical ordinance, you sleazy lying moron.

You just admitted that Iraq had chemical weapons, i.e., weapons of mass destruction.

Not only did we give Saddam the technology to do so, we, but Raygun's State Department also approve the sale of the precursor chemicals needed to produce them by our allies in Europe.

You probably don't remember Rumsfeld's Baghdad trip in 1983 do you?

That is funny. Raygun hands him the weapons GWB destroyed him for. LOL, and left him swinging.

Not only did we give Saddam the technology to do so, we, but Raygun's State Department also approve the sale of the precursor chemicals needed to produce them by our allies in Europe.

You probably don't remember Rumsfeld's Baghdad trip in 1983 do you?

That is funny. Raygun hands him the weapons GWB destroyed him for. LOL, and left him swinging.
Rumsfeld's Baghdad trip? That's all the evidence you have?

There's no evidence that the State Dept approved that after we knew about it. You're simply regurgitating the same ole lies that progs have been spewing ever since Reagan was president.

Rumsfeld's Baghdad trip? That's all the evidence you have?

There's no evidence that the State Dept approved that after we knew about it. You're simply regurgitating the same ole lies that progs have been spewing ever since Reagan was president.
Except there is:

CHADWICK: OK. How about this issue of weapons of mass destruction? Did the US play any role in providing Iraq with the technology that eventually went into its nuclear and chemical and biological weapons programs?

SHUSTER: Yes, but again the answer is in an indirect fashion. In 1985, the US began to issue export licenses for high-tech equipment. Some of the technology that Iraq subsequently purchased from the United States figured in its later prohibited weapons programs. When the European allies of the US learned of this shift in US policy, they, too, especially the Germans, began selling technology to Iraq that proved important in its unconventional weapons programs, especially chemical weapons.

After the first Gulf War, UN weapons inspectors went into Iraq in a big way, and they compiled an extensive dossier on many American and European companies that had secretly provided Iraq with dual-use equipment and technology that went into these weapons programs. The UN has never made that list of companies and all the details public, but it's known that chemical precursors for chemical weapons and tubes for missiles and biological agents, including anthrax samples, were sent by American suppliers. The importance of Iraq to US foreign policy in the region was underscored in 1988 in connection with this.

Republicans didn't crash the economy, dumbass
Silly, it doesn't matter who or what crashed economy, cheap oil is just a temporary side effect of that MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM.

It's not something to point to as a positive achievement.

Silly, it doesn't matter who or what crashed economy, cheap oil is just a temporary side effect of that MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM.

It's not something to point to as a positive achievement.
If it doesn't matter then why are Democrats always trying to blame Republicans for it?

The "MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM" is massive Democrat spending on social programs.

If it doesn't matter then why are Democrats

The statement was that Trump was great because of sub-$2 gas, I explained why thats bullshit, $2 gas was caused by a recession.

It's not my fault you can't follow the coversation you butt into and I'm not interested in your silly tangents.

The statement was that Trump was great because of sub-$2 gas, I explained why thats bullshit, $2 gas was caused by a recession.

It's not my fault you can't follow the coversation you butt into and I'm not interested in your silly tangents.
Horseshit.

Nobody has helped me more than Trump, gasoline was under $2

Fuel oil was under $2

Now I must pay $1500 to fill my fuel oil tank.

Interest rates were low.

My friends were brought home from wars

New cars were on the lots.

Babies had food.

Geez, call me pathetic

Yep. All inherited from Obama, and then run into the ground in just 3 short years.

Only President in history to leave office with A net negative in job growth, and the worst GDP since the Hoover administration, and more deaths of Americans since WW2.

Then the only President since George Washington to refuse to leave office with a peaceful transfer of power, and a coup to overthrow the United States government.

To be discovered to be an actual traitor to the country by selling top secret information to our enemies.

Just your kind of guy huh?

Yep. All inherited from Obama, and then run into the ground in just 3 short years.

Only President in history to leave office with A net negative in job growth, and the worst GDP since the Hoover administration, and more deaths of Americans since WW2.

Then the only President since George Washington to refuse to leave office with a peaceful transfer of power, and a coup to overthrow the United States government.

To be discovered to be an actual traitor to the country by selling top secret information to our enemies.

Just your kind of guy huh?
Obama compared to Trump in regards to foreign policy and wars.

Obama screwed up Iraq and Afghanistan so bad over 2500 of our soldiers died.

Obama got our Ambassador to Libya murdered.

Trump left Afghanistan, with zero US deaths in the last 18 months in office.

Obama left Afghanistan with our troops dying daily, right until the end of his term.

Trump, you state had more deaths than the Korean Conflict and Viet-Nam?

More deaths than the 1st and 2nd gulf wars?

I guess all that matters is you believe.

You mean when we were in historic 2008 and 2020 recessions?

You have some seriously fucked up definition of "help"

EDIT: to be fair there was one other time in recent history gasoline was under $2 - in 2016 under Obama, without any recession.

FNgREWCXMAEb3oL
In rhode island, under trump i paid less than $2 a gallon

We helped Iraq, Saddam? Even though they were communist russia's ally?

What are you, blind?

I C there have been serious gaps in your education.

After Russia cut him off for invading Iran, guess who offer to help with spare parts?

Forum List

Back