Florida man begs for donations

August West

Platinum Member
Sep 5, 2014
Now that's the very definition of pathetic. Do you send money to televangelists too?
Nobody has helped me more than Trump, gasoline was under $2

Fuel oil was under $2

Now I must pay $1500 to fill my fuel oil tank.

Interest rates were low.

My friends were brought home from wars

New cars were on the lots.

Babies had food.

Geez, call me pathetic

Nobody has helped me more than Trump, gasoline was under $2

Fuel oil was under $2

Now I must pay $1500 to fill my fuel oil tank.

Interest rates were low.

My friends were brought home from wars

New cars were on the lots.

Babies had food.

Geez, call me pathetic
So Trump controlled the price of a barrel of oil and George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge. It`s no wonder that he likes really stupid people. He`ll be charged with Wire Fraud for bilking the Deplorables out of $280 million dollars and you won`t be getting a refund.

So Trump controlled the price of a barrel of oil and George Washington controlled the airports at Valley Forge. It`s no wonder that he likes really stupid people. He`ll be charged with Wire Fraud for bilking the Deplorables out of $280 million dollars and you won`t be getting a refund.
Yes, the world's most powerful man of the largest oil using country in the world with the largest fossil fuel reserves on public land controls the price of oil.

Trump being a businessman, knows hiw to negotiate such things.

Democrats being mostly lawyers, only know hiw to screw people over.

I did not know Trump needs help, thank you for letting us know.

Nobody deserves more help than the man that helped us the most

I will help Trump

102xj8.jpg

Most would argue engaging with you in conversation is stupid
There's an old adage about arguing with idiots & it applies perfectly to progbots like these lemmings:
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

TDS is so overpowering for the lefties on this board that they have completely lost most higher brain function

There's an old adage about arguing with idiots & it applies perfectly to progbots like these lemmings:
Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with experience

TDS is so overpowering for the lefties on this board that they have completely lost most higher brain function
Well, i think maybe one year they might respond with logic that requires me to use my intellect to respond, but, you are right.

Sending free money to rich people is stupid.
He uses their money to buy high priced whores because the slut he married seems to have disappeared. Look for her on a milk carton. I think the daughter he wants to fuck skipped town too.

Forum List

Back