Florida Gov. drafts bill allowing citizens to shoot looters & rioters

DeSantis political career is over. He's an in-over-his head Trump bootlicker who right now has the virus spinning out of control in his state.
Take this cherry picking crap somewhere else hack.
So a guy from Vermont is gong to tell us Floridians all about what's going to happen in Florida, huh ?

I'm from NH snowflake. You're welcome for the geography lesson.
I have friends and relatives in FL. They are telling me of the incompetent clown show that is Ron DeSantis.
Again, he's all done.
heres something for people from nh to deal with

1605221666357.png
1605221665087.png

blocking the streets interferes with commerce, people going to doctors work and so much more it should be a felony
Blocking streets can KILL people. In the cars all jammed up and unable to move, there could be a pregnant woman on the way to the hospital to give birth. Could be somebody going to the hospital also, bleeding badly. Could be an ambulance in a hurry. Could be a fire truck on the way to a fire. Could be a police car on a call, with people in trouble waiting for the police to arrive. Or could even be people in a car with no AC, roasting in the HOT Florida sun.

If I were a mayor I would order the cops to announce an order to disperse. If they don't move, start beating the daylights out of them with billy clubs. They'll move.
Use Mustard gas. Chlorine gas. Anything to make the point. And the point is ,if ya want to PROTEST ,hold a MEETING. Sign a petition. Get up a voting drive. THAT is what the Tea Party did. In 2010 ,I mean. The Boston Tea Party was an act of WAR. Against the Brits.

More winning from the Sunshine State. It must be nice to have a Governor who isn't a nutless POS like the one we got stuck with.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting...."

"It also allows for death to be the punishment for a property crime..."

"The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony..."

"Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets..."

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses

DeSantis can do anything he wants. After his handling of the virus and the number of deaths in the state, his political career is OVER.
And a bill like this has NO chance of passing. Rotsa ruck, Ron!

You are such a lying piece of shit.....Desantis did a better job than cuomo.......same populations, more seniors in Florida and cuomo in New York killed over 30,000 people in nursing homes....you asshole.

DeSantis political career is over. He's an in-over-his head Trump bootlicker who right now has the virus spinning out of control in his state.
Take this cherry picking crap somewhere else hack.
Sorry ,but jus another Dem LIE. Florida is now Repub. Penn ,Michigan ,and Wisconsin will BE Repub in 4 years. Just as Arizona will turn Commie Dem. The West Coast is lost. Pretty soon ,the Country will have a clear divide. The Coasts will be Commie. In Between ,Regular American. Bank on it.

Sorry ,but jus another Dem LIE. Florida is now Repub. Penn ,Michigan ,and Wisconsin will BE Repub in 4 years. Just as Arizona will turn Commie Dem. The West Coast is lost. Pretty soon ,the Country will have a clear divide. The Coasts will be Commie. In Between ,Regular American. Bank on it.

I've supported the concept of having two countries instead of one. Let the left take the west side of the country and we take the east. Once all the Democrats move out of my neighborhood, my property value would double or triple which is fine with me.

More winning from the Sunshine State. It must be nice to have a Governor who isn't a nutless POS like the one we got stuck with.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting...."

"The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony..."

"Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets..."

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses
As long as we are tRumplings to that I'm fine with it.

That made no sense at all.
Autocorrect got it. Should have been "add tRumplings to it".

What are tRumplings"? MAGA-sized dumplings?

Sounds like they'd be good with some chicken broth, white meat chicken, celery, and onions.

I've supported the concept of having two countries instead of one. Let the left take the west side of the country and we take the east. Once all the Democrats move out of my neighborhood, my property value would double or triple which is fine with me.
I would rather the Dems move EAST. All of them. Or else ,I hope San Andreas cuts loose at 20 on the Richcter Scale.

Sounds like they'd be good with some chicken broth, white meat chicken, celery, and onions.
Well, they only go well with white meat.

I'm from NH snowflake. You're welcome for the geography lesson.
I have friends and relatives in FL. They are telling me of the incompetent clown show that is Ron DeSantis.
Again, he's all done.
They told you WRONG. Don't believe everything you hear.

what a difference a popular governor makes!

Jeb! would not have the cojones to do what DeSantis is doing!

I would rather the Dems move EAST. All of them. Or else ,I hope San Andreas cuts loose at 20 on the Richcter Scale.

The entire left coast is extremely liberal and Arizona not far behind. Plus the fact most of the border is at the west anyhow. They can let in all the South American immigrants they like. If we moved there, the battle to keep them out would continue.

On the east we have the dreaded northeast states. Once we take over those, cost of living would drop dramatically, and in spite of being ran by Democrats, many are still beautiful places to live.

The entire left coast is extremely liberal and Arizona not far behind. Plus the fact most of the border is at the west anyhow. They can let in all the South American immigrants they like. If we moved there, the battle to keep them out would continue.

On the east we have the dreaded northeast states. Once we take over those, cost of living would drop dramatically, and in spite of being ran by Democrats, many are still beautiful places to live.
So what happens to Texas?

Well, they only go well with white meat.

White meat's the best meat. Dark meat is for poor people.

It gets divided. Either that or we figure out the line based on square milage and make the tradeoff with other states on the line. I would like to keep Texas as the Republican side.

It gets divided. Either that or we figure out the line based on square milage and make the tradeoff with other states on the line. I would like to keep Texas as the Republican side.
Is it really possible to divide the US into two countries (based on red and blue leaning). Except the West Coast, the 'blues' in addition to North-East will likely have the parts of Midvest. So, there are three parts which are divided from one another.

How about leavin' the COASTS to the Commiecrats. We sure don't need PMSachusettes. Who needs the Sea anyway? Maybe the Pig Libs can put floating Windmill farms out there.

But when I ram my car into the next traffic blocking, violent mob idiots, I'll have to figure out who to send the car wash bill to, for all that blood and guts to be cleaned off.
Take the credit card off one of the Stiffs. It was probably looted anyway.

Forum List

Back