Florida Gov. drafts bill allowing citizens to shoot looters & rioters

More winning from the Sunshine State. It must be nice to have a Governor who isn't a nutless POS like the one we got stuck with.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting...."

"It also allows for death to be the punishment for a property crime..."

"The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony..."

"Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets..."

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses
Finally. Time to practice the FIRST part of the 2nd Amendment. Form Militias of Regular Americans.

That's good! In my case I wouldn't shoot someone over some minor incident but if they put me in fear of my or my wifes life or they are breaking in, trying to steal my car, etc, too bad. You gonna get shot.
Blocking the street? Hmmmmm... Sorry ,Officer. My Brake musta slipped! (snicker)

Finally. Time to practice the FIRST part of the 2nd Amendment. Form Militias of Regular Americans.

If a state were to pass a law that required every law-abiding citizen of the state over the age of 18 own an AR-15 and at least 50 rounds of ammunition ...
Then dutifully enforced the law ... That my friends would be a Well Regulated Militia, without infringing on anyone's rights to own a firearm.

If a state were to pass a law that required every citizen of the state over the age of 18 own an AR-15 and at least 50 rounds of ammunition ...
Then dutifully enforced the law ... That my friends would be a Well Regulated Militia, without infringing on anyone's rights to own a firearm.

Biden wants to NFA all AR type rifles and magazines.

More winning from the Sunshine State. It must be nice to have a Governor who isn't a nutless POS like the one we got stuck with.

"Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has drafted “anti-mob” legislation that would expand the state’s Stand Your Ground law – a move that some worry would allow armed citizens to shoot and potentially kill anyone they suspect of looting...."

"The draft legislation also includes measures that would make protesting which disrupts the public by blocking traffic, a third degree felony..."

"Additionally the law would allow the state to withhold funds from local governments that cut police budgets..."

Florida's DeSantis moves to allow citizens to shoot looters, rioters targeting businesses

I live in Florida. Our Governor is outstanding. :thup:

Flor-I-DUH. America's largest trailer park/retirement community with a beach. Horrible, dumb people.
you left out the multi million dollar mansions , and most of the people are from other places

Neat. Flo-ri-DUH sucks.

Sucks for commies, don't it? They don't seem to love commies very well in Florida.

:auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::lmao:

Since I'm not a communist, I really have no clue why you say the dumb shit you do.

Well now he will be able to have his newly recruited deputies to help keep the peace. I've thought that Florida was a stand your ground state which allows the public to defend themselves and family and property by any means necessary.

Well now he will be able to have his newly recruited deputies to help keep the peace. I've thought that Florida was a stand your ground state which allows the public to defend themselves and family and property by any means necessary.

Florida is a Stand Your Ground state where private citizens are allowed to protect themselves and their property.

Politicians, pundits, lawyers and judges will occasionally try to create meaning that somehow attempts to undermine the intent of the existing law.
They will try to circumvent the law, legislate from the bench, or pretend it means something it doesn't.

If new conditions or concerns create that possibility ... Go back and make sure you spell it out for them ... :thup:

That's why I love the Governor of my state.

It's about time. Rioters, looters, arsonists with molotov cocktails, here in Florida you are not going to face cops standing down with a Democrat mayor. You're not going to be arrested, exchange pleasantries, and quickly be released.

You have a whole nother scenario to encounter. Here's what it looks like >>

1605195245080.png
Better take heed.

As long as we are tRumplings to that I'm fine with it.

That made no sense at all.
Autocorrect got it. Should have been "add tRumplings to it".

If a state were to pass a law that required every law-abiding citizen of the state over the age of 18 own an AR-15 and at least 50 rounds of ammunition ...

No, it would not. It would be a buncha dumb-ass amateur rednecks with guns.

Yourself and others in danger, yes. You can't protect property with deadly force to my knowledge. The only state that allows that is Texas.

DeSantis can do anything he wants. After his handling of the virus and the number of deaths in the state, his political career is OVER.
And a bill like this has NO chance of passing. Rotsa ruck, Ron!

You are such a lying piece of shit.....Desantis did a better job than cuomo.......same populations, more seniors in Florida and cuomo in New York killed over 30,000 people in nursing homes....you asshole.

Forum List

Back