These people are in a cult

Yes they are.

Eric lays it out perfectly. They are so stupid they vote against their own self interest.

We readily admit that NO one is as smart or accurately informed as an obedient Trumpster.

Okay. You win. Trump wins a second term. Congratulations!

And it shows the left is racist...

Is this a preemptive surrender or do you want to hold on to that for a bit until after all the court cases prove you all cheated your a$$es off & got caught this time?
You should keep something in the bag for later kid but I know shrinking from a real fight is a basic instinct for wokesters

Yes they are.

Eric lays it out perfectly. They are so stupid they vote against their own self interest.

We readily admit that NO one is as smart or accurately informed as an obedient Trumpster.

answer to van jones lies
Here's where he was wrong
Muslim vote for Trump up 16 pct
Black vote up 4 pct for Trump
Hispanic vote up not down
If I was Van I would cry too over the his slaves leaving the plantation

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Even a dead cat bounces. Trump is on his way back to his shitty overpriced properties that are falling apart and serving rat shit in food.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Even a dead cat bounces. Trump is on his way back to his shitty overpriced properties that are falling apart and serving rat shit in food.

Off topic

This is about the racist cult that is the Left.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Trump got the same percentage of the black vote that Bush did....this isn't something to be proud of...

Trump lost by a 3 times larger margin than he won by in 2016 -- a win in 2016 that he FALSELY claimed was a landslide.....

Yet when he loses by 3 times that amount -- suddenly its a close election that Supreme Court must grant to Trump...

You people are delusional sycophants

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Trump got the same percentage of the black vote that Bush did....this isn't something to be proud of...

Trump lost by a 3 times larger margin than he won by in 2016 -- a win in 2016 that he FALSELY claimed was a landslide.....

Yet when he loses by 3 times that amount -- suddenly its a close election that Supreme Court must grant to Trump...

And we are to believe that blacks voted in higher numbers for Pedo Joe than the very first Black President.

That right there is how you know it is fraudulent.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

And we are to believe that blacks voted in higher numbers for Pedo Joe than the very first Black President.

20 to 30 percent of African Americans voted for Trump

Is this a preemptive surrender or do you want to hold on to that for a bit until after all the court cases prove you all cheated your a$$es off & got caught this time?
You should keep something in the bag for later kid but I know shrinking from a real fight is a basic instinct for wokesters
I guess we'll see.

The neat thing for you is, you'll still be able to claim fraud even after all this stuff fails. That's what Trumpsters do - always the victim.

Whatever makes you happy.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Yes we did to help remove a racist out of the WH.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

come on Biff, you're a AA in the dem party calling me a trump sycophant. Little bit of irony there, don't ya suppose

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Yes we did to help remove a racist out of the WH.

Actually you put a racist in the WH..if he managed to steal it that is.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

Yes.....that is exactly what happened...

and they voted Trump's ass out of office

Deal with it

Yes they are.

Under globalism the ghettos will never improve. For there are many ghettos in the world that we will be taxed to give to.

Yes they are.

answer to van jones lies

come on Biff, you're a AA in the dem party calling me a trump sycophant. Little bit of irony there, don't ya suppose

Nope..it isn't

I was happy with the fact that under a Dem administration -- the black unemployment rate was lowered by the largest margin in US history...

The fact you dic suckers didn't give a fuck about black unemployment until your cult leader got in office is irrelevant to me...

_00-0charts.008y (8).png

Lowering something by 8 pts is always more impressive than by lowering it by 1 pt...but like clockwork -- the minute Trump failed to deal with a crisis -- you folks go back to not giving a fuck about black unemployment...but 90% of black voters still give a fuck.....and voted his ass out...deal with it

_112740292_optimised-us_afr-am_jobs_v1-nc-003.jpg

Forum List

Back