Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Lefties are hypocrites.
It would be interesting to see their reaction if the "perp" turned out to be a gay man. If there's footage, then the police should be able to determine this by the gate and bodily gyrations of the patriot. I hope it is, and I hope he never gets caught.
Faggots aren't patriots. Quite the opposite.
Faggots aren't trying to kill me or subject the world to an evil religion. I'll side with them over the most pious Muslim any day.
Yes they are trying to not only kill YOU, but western civilization as well.

At least a Muslim isn't a reprobate.
I don't hate gay people. They didn't present a world evil that caused thousands of our troops to be deployed overseas. Islam did that. You're not being objective. Hate is good and necessary when applied rationally to an abstract evil.
Haha...the heck I'm not being objective. God hates homosexuality, in turn hates faggots....God doesn't hate Muslims. God only hates reprobates who reject Him.

It would be interesting to see their reaction if the "perp" turned out to be a gay man. If there's footage, then the police should be able to determine this by the gate and bodily gyrations of the patriot. I hope it is, and I hope he never gets caught.
Faggots aren't trying to kill me or subject the world to an evil religion. I'll side with them over the most pious Muslim any day.

I don't hate gay people. They didn't present a world evil that caused thousands of our troops to be deployed overseas. Islam did that. You're not being objective. Hate is good and necessary when applied rationally to an abstract evil.
Haha...the heck I'm not being objective. God hates homosexuality, in turn hates faggots....God doesn't hate Muslims. God only hates reprobates who reject Him.
Which god?

God doesn't hate gay people. You should get to know him, personally, through Jesus Christ his Son. Then you will have a better idea of what God hates and loves.

Which god?
There is only one

God doesn't hate gay people. You should get to know him, personally, through Jesus Christ his Son. Then you will have a better idea of what God hates and loves.
Hahaha....read your Bible.God hates ALL reprobates, including homos.

Which god?
There is only one
No...there are many...goddesses too...so, which one do you "worship"?

Then you have no chance for God's mercy.

Have a nice day, bigot.

Which god?
There is only one
No...there are many...goddesses too...so, which one do you "worship"?
No. There's only one God Almighty.

Gays should hate Muslims in this country and burn down their damn mosques and yodeling towers. Then they should turn on Democrats for supporting such an evil religion that wants them dead. They have my full support.

Then you have no chance for God's mercy.

Have a nice day, bigot.
Hahaha...you're a heretic. Telling me I won't receive God's mercy because I can read the bible and it clearly says God hates homos?

A muslim cares about what God thinks, he or she is seeking God.... As wrong as their doctrine is. You can save a Muslim from hellfire and eternal separation from God. A faggot is only a faggot because they reject God.

More bull shit. Man, you're full of it.

Im pretty sure the bible was clear about god not liking homos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back