Norway mosque shooting: Man arrested as one injured in Oslo attack

I find it difficult to separate the rhetoric of the killers and the crap that some of our friends on here spout. Probably because there is no difference.

Really? You might want to get some help for that. I mean, not being able to separate killers from normal folks is a real problem. The mass shooters have that same problem they think everyone is out to do them harm.

I find it difficult to separate the rhetoric of the killers and the crap that some of our friends on here spout. Probably because there is no difference.

Being not particularly bright, being reading comprehension challenged, being intellectually helpless, is the main reason why they lash out, verbally or physically. The former you see here every day. That's always been the same with smallish men, so the similarities may well be there, as you say. Going the "extra mile" and putting one's life on the line, is yet another thing, which is tied to childhood trauma. No one goes on a shooting spree merely because of their feeling impotent every which way at a riper age. So, maybe there is something in their verbiage that makes the killers special and detectable, and gives hints we might miss.

One person injured in Norway mosque shooting

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

Well it certainly looks like the evil right is on the march.

I read the article.

I missed where the 'evil right' is mentioned.
We all know what he is Will.

Who is 'we all' you and the mouse in your pocket? :abgg2q.jpg:
Those of us who arent trying to deflect for right wing terrorists.

Here is your man.

_108285785_055815714-1.jpg

Man?

One person injured in Norway mosque shooting

A man has been arrested in Norway after a shooting inside a mosque left one person injured.

Police say a gunman opened fire on the Al-Noor Islamic Centre, near the capital Oslo, on Saturday.

The suspect has not been named, but police have described him as a "young white man".

I read the article.

Here is your man.

Man?
Well I dont think he is looking his best.
But he killed his sister, shot up a Mosque and got beaten up by a Pakistani pensioner. That must take a toll.

I read the article.

Here is your man.

Man?
Well I dont think he is looking his best.
But he killed his sister, shot up a Mosque and got beaten up by a Pakistani pensioner. That must take a toll.

That was a full day.

Murdering his sister rules out terrorism, the guy is obviously mentally disturbed. I believe social and corporate media is partially responsible for this shithead going off the rails. He refers to being "elected" by "saint tarrant" in some of his feverish social media posts, which would be Brenton Tarrant, the Christchurch murderer, and then goes on to post "if you’re reading this you have been elected by me."

He also remarked “valhalla awaits," which is by no means a reference to the Christian God. The picture of him is downright creepy. He has the same smirk on his face that Lee Harvey Oswald had right after he was arrested..

Theinvisiblesmirk-full.jpg

It appears he chose to attack on one of the Islamic holy days,

Suspect described as young, white man wearing uniform and helmet

Police were called to the Al-Noor Islamic Centre in Baerum, Norway, on Saturday afternoon
A man has been arrested after a shooting at a mosque in Norway, say police.

One person was injured during the attack at the Al-Noor Islamic centre in Baerum, around 20km from Oslo.

Police described the gunman as a “young, white-skinned man” but added that they had no further information about his identity.

“There has been a shooting episode inside the mosque,” the Oslo operations centre announced in a tweet on Saturday afternoon.

”One person is shot. Unknown extent of injury. A perpetrator has been arrested. The police are at the scene.

“Nothing indicates that there have been more people involved.”

The incident took place shortly after 4pm local time, on the day before the celebration of the holiest Islamic holiday, Eid-al-Adha or “Feast of the Sacrifice”.

Irfan Mushtaq, a board member of the mosque, told Norwegian media that the gunman was wearing a uniform and a helmet.

Read more
He said that the suspect opened fire but was quickly overpowered by another member.

“The man carried two shotgun-like weapons and a pistol. He broke through a glass door and fired shots,” said Mr Mushtaq on TV2.

The victim, who suffered minor injuries, is believed to be a 75-year-old member of the congregation.

According to the mosque’s website, the building is equipped with two large prayer rooms on the first floor and rental apartments on the second and third floors.

It implemented extra security measures earlier this year following the massacre of more than 50 people at two New Zealand mosques by a suspected right-wing extremist.​

Man arrested as one injured in Norway mosque shooting
Shouldn't be any muslims nor mosques in Europe PERIOD. Good for him!

I fear we are going to keep seeing more of these type of things :( Let the justifications begin.
Correct you will and simple this is a war,they have invaded our countries and now Europe...this won't end until we take back our countries or die trying.
Coyote does not understand that it is time to fight back. Expose Islam. Let people know what is says. I am not going to promote violence but you are dealing with human nature and revenge is a real, and sometimes deadly, thing besides a motive.

Really? You might want to get some help for that. I mean, not being able to separate killers from normal folks is a real problem. The mass shooters have that same problem they think everyone is out to do them harm.

Do the "normal" people include the idiot in post 128? He's one of the people I believe Tommy is referring to.

Do the "normal" people include the idiot in post 128? He's one of the people I believe Tommy is referring to.
Hey you scum keep want to invading our countries with this filth we will keep doing what we must to liberate our countries from them and you as well.

Hey you scum keep want to invading our countries with this filth we will keep doing what we must to liberate our countries from them and you as well.

Doing what? Making white supremacy massively unpopular? Also, I don't believe you are doing anything.

Doing what? Making white supremacy massively unpopular? Also, I don't believe you are doing anything.
Taking back our countries. Keep pissing off white people and the violence will increase. I mean you idiots REALLY must have forgotten we are the race of the Crusaders,Vikings,Explorers,and Career soldiers who tamed the world...we won't be going down without a MASSIVE fight and it won't be a traditional war,it will be lone wolves and hit and run attacks. You wanted to eradicate white people from earth well now you get to reap what you decided to sow.

Taking back our countries. Keep pissing off white people and the violence will increase. I mean you idiots REALLY must have forgotten we are the race of the Crusaders,Vikings,Explorers,and Career soldiers who tamed the world...we won't be going down without a MASSIVE fight and it won't be a traditional war,it will be lone wolves and hit and run attacks. You wanted to eradicate white people from earth well now you get to reap what you decided to sow.

White people aren't a monolith, most white people don't like white supremacy and the ones that do are usually anonymous little cowards who have to stand on the perceived tall shoulders of their ancestors to make anything out of their own miserable little lives.

Making anonymous threats of violence on a message board for which you hope others carry out is not impressive. The mods however should ban anyone who actively promotes hate crimes, not that you'll do anything but some other poor idiot might pull the gun out of their own mouth and point it at someone else because they read your shitty post.

this won't end until we take back our countries or die trying.

Only this time, you're already in the bunker... and the war is over before it even started.

Need your medication?

latest
Keep dreaming Jew vermin. The next time the mistakes of the past won't be used again.

The world has nothing to fear from people who don't even know how to use commas.

White people aren't a monolith, most white people don't like white supremacy and the ones that do are usually anonymous little cowards who have to stand on the perceived tall shoulders of their ancestors to make anything out of their own miserable little lives.

Making anonymous threats of violence on a message board for which you hope others carry out is not impressive.
Those that don't like white supremacy have nothing to worry about. Preserving white people as a race,our culture and history is not white supremacy. I guess you missed the acts of war in Pittsburgh,El Paso,Christchurch,Poway and Charleston eh? Some of us have huge white families,some of us decide acts of war are our path forward....in the end we all contribute to saving our race and I do believe in the end ALL of us even the women and children will fight for the survival of our race by those like you who's goal it is to erase us entirely.

New Topics

Forum List

Back