Florida gay club shooters mosque set on fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
but still, there is not much of a comparison at all between present day islam and present day christianity.

Haha...the heck I'm not being objective. God hates homosexuality, in turn hates faggots....God doesn't hate Muslims. God only hates reprobates who reject Him.
Which god?
There is only one
No...there are many...goddesses too...so, which one do you "worship"?
No. There's only one God Almighty.
No...but there a people who try to force others to that thinking.....not working...whether it's mooslims or christers.
I don't want to force you to do anything. I just don't want to be involved in a governmental system that puts you, a deviant... On equal footing. Honestly could not care less other than that.

Based off the video accounts it looks like it was a Latino.

There is a bunch of Latinos based in fort pierce who ride bikes and basically act like area enforcers. Not sure if it's an official "gang" ... But this seems right up their alley.

Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.
Too bad it did not burn completely to the ground.

It was only badly damaged.

The gay minority is activist and reactionary so this arson is no big surprise.

Mosque where Florida nightclub shooter worshiped set on fire
Surveillance video showed a person approach the mosque moments before the blaze erupted, he said.
"Immediately after the individual approached, a flash occurred and the individual fled the area," Thompson said.
Investigators will work to enhance the footage to identify the suspect, he said.

Thompson said investigators were still seeking a motive for the attack and were considering a connection with the 15th anniversary of the Sept. 11 attacks on Sunday.
"I would not want to speculate, but certainly that is in the back of our minds," he said.
The Muslim holiday Eid al-Adha, a major Muslim holiday, is being celebrated on Monday and also could have prompted the attack, Thompson said.
---
This will probably help the situation.
Thanks morons.
Too bad it did not burn completely to the ground.

It was only badly damaged.

The gay minority is activist and reactionary so this arson is no big surprise.
how do you know it was a gay?

A muslim cares about what God thinks, he or she is seeking God.... As wrong as their doctrine is. You can save a Muslim from hellfire and eternal separation from God. A faggot is only a faggot because they reject God.

More bull shit. Man, you're full of it.
"Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Fail. There are many gays who worship God. The Gay Christian Network

A muslim cares about what God thinks, he or she is seeking God.... As wrong as their doctrine is. You can save a Muslim from hellfire and eternal separation from God. A faggot is only a faggot because they reject God.

More bull shit. Man, you're full of it.
"Romans 1:28
And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;"

Fail. There are many gays who worship God. The Gay Christian Network
There is a gay church(you know what I mean lol) a couple towns over.

but still, there is not much of a comparison at all between present day islam and present day christianity.
That's a pretty broad brush. In recent years we've had Christian "cults", back-shooting anti-abortionists, the Centennial park bombing, IRA terrorists, "Christian Identity" groups and other assorted assholes.

Just burn the Koran.
That mosque has produced two terrorists so far.
Those who do not understand their enemy, lose to them.
Burn a Bible and you'll have a lot of Christians having a conniption too. Look at all those having a conniption over a fucking football player refusing to stand for the National Anthem.

BTW, as a retired veteran, I'm a big fan of Sun Tzu. How long were you in the military?

Just burn the Koran.
That mosque has produced two terrorists so far.
Those who do not understand their enemy, lose to them.
Burn a Bible and you'll have a lot of Christians having a conniption too. Look at all those having a conniption over a fucking football player refusing to stand for the National Anthem.

BTW, as a retired veteran, I'm a big fan of Sun Tzu. How long were you in the military?
Yeah. Burn a bible and you'll have a bunch of Christians having a conniption. Then again:
1. Burn a bible and they don't issue a death sentence and reward for whoever kills you. Burn a Koran and you've just been issued a death sentence by Imams, Mullahs and Clerics, along with a reward to whoever succeeds in killing you.
2. With extremely rare exceptions (those exceptions being freekazoid preachers), you can walk into any Christian church and they aren't preaching to the congregation to kill the non-believers and apostates. In mosques, the opposite is true.
A study done in Canada, found that 85% of the mosques, preached hardline Islam with hatred toward non-believers.
3. Draw or paint a picture of Jesus and it's acceptable. Draw or paint Islam's precious Muhammad and the Imams, Mullahs and Clerics encourage their followers to kill those responsible.
4. Got tired of Christianity and leave it.....your fellow parishioners wish you well, although they are disappointed you are leaving. Got tired of Islam and leave it.........death to you when Islamists catch you.
5. Rights afforded in the U.S. Constitution and its Amendments.....Christianity says....okay. Rights afforded in the U.S. Constitution and its Amendments.....Islam says.....absolutely not. Sharia Law (incompatible with the west) must rule.
6. Women free under secular rule. Women oppressed under Islamic rule.
7. In Islam, if you are not Muslim, you are not an innocent, regardless of your age and thus are considered a viable target.
So, innocents in that or other mosques....not really. They've made us fair targets, thus they are fair targets.
Now, I personally am not going to run out and attack Muslims or burn down mosques, but I support any actions against them and if I saw someone burn down a mosque....well, if the cops asked....I saw nothing. If an actual civil war starts, I will indeed go after Muslims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back