Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

You admit you can't read, and yet claim you are making me look like a clown? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I didn't say I couldn't read, only that I didn't read the whole thing. Are you dyslexic?
Link us up to some guy who claims he is a woman and gave birth. Ya know, the topic of the thread.

GO!
Your question is a strawman. Do you know what a strawman is little guy? :dunno: :lmao:

Poor fella.....all he can do is bleat STRAWMAN!:itsok:
No. I can also explain it to you. Whether you can comprehend is another matter entirely.

The thread is about Nikki Fried who in response to a question about trans women getting pregnant or having an abortion said, "I'm not a doctor". Nothing erroneous about that statement, Nikki Fried isn't a doctor. The strawman is in the question itself and your persistent demand of it like anyone was arguing transwomen could get pregnant. Can you identify a single person trying to make that argument beyond me pointing to a very rare case of PMDS where the man happened to have a functioning uterus but had it removed (not removing it raises your risk of cancer).

No. I can also explain it to you. Whether you can comprehend is another matter entirely.

The thread is about Nikki Fried who in response to a question about trans women getting pregnant or having an abortion said, "I'm not a doctor". Nothing erroneous about that statement, Nikki Fried isn't a doctor. The strawman is in the question itself and your persistent demand of it like anyone was arguing transwomen could get pregnant. Can you identify a single person trying to make that argument beyond me pointing to a very rare case of PMDS where the man happened to have a functioning uterus but had it removed (not removing it raises your risk of cancer).

Dude you're not fooling nobody

You're not fooling anyone. You try to mask your bigotry as a commitment to science but people genuinely interested in science aren't typically afraid of bio diversity.

Listen up, a biological male will never ever get pregnant. You've spent a day trying to go there. You're fuckin stupid

It's never going to happen

You tried to make the argument when you brought a link that turned out to be a female who gave birth.

Seriously, tap out Simp. Tap out!

You tried to make the argument when you brought a link that turned out to be a female who gave birth.

Seriously, tap out Simp. Tap out!
I didn't try to make that argument. I made a different argument because I didn't fully read your post. You want to imagine I was making that argument because you don't have much of a real.
Strawman.
Nope. That's not what a strawman is. :lmao:

I didn't try to make that argument. I made a different argument because I didn't fully read your post. You want to imagine I was making that argument because you don't have much of a real.

Nope. That's not what a strawman is. :lmao:
Keep digging.

:dig::dig::dig::dig::dig:

Forum List

Back