Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Let's see your unbreakable definition of a woman. If there is one case it doesn't fit it is a failed definition.
When you die your death certificate will be

1708133036547.png

Cuz the Left loves science.

Datz what dey sez.

Reality says otherwise.

Odd.

If trans women can get pregnant shouldn't that mean trans men can't get pregnant? I mean if their identity dictates their gender how can a trans man get pregnant?

Oh that's right. Because being trans anything is a made up idea of a mentally ill person.

Cuz the Left loves science.

Datz what dey sez.

Reality says otherwise.

I may sound insane, but I don't even fully understand what a Transexual is. It is all confusing to a person like myself who has never sought it out.

If they were born a man obviously they can't give birth. What if they were born a woman? Can they keep both parts?

I don't know, there are too many variables and it is far worse when people use socialization to further skew and confuse.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I may sound insane, but I don't even fully understand what a Transexual is. It is all confusing to a person like myself who has never sought it out.

If they were born a man obviously they can't give birth. What if they were born a woman? Can they keep both parts?

I don't know, there are too many variables and it is far worse when people use socialization to further skew and confuse.
Just imagine a total mental case running around thinking they’re a dog or cat.
Thats the level of the trans nutters.
Except more violent.

With our proudest USSC Justice, she didn't know because she wasn't a biologist. Now this lady doesn't know because she is not a doctor.

Dems, can you tell us what professions are qualified to know what a woman is and whether "transwomen" can give birth or have abortions?

It must not be a very long list.

With our proudest USSC Justice, she didn't know because she wasn't a biologist. Now this lady doesn't know because she is not a doctor.

Dems, can you tell us what professions are qualified to know what a woman is and whether "transwomen" can give birth or have abortions?

It must not be a very long list.
Yet they’ll tell you a 9 month old fetus is not a human being.

Forum List

Back