Florida Democrat leader Nikki Fried says “I’m not a doctor” when asked whether transgender women (males) can give birth or have an abortion.

Wrong you illiterate dipshit.

Man Shocked to Discover He Has a Fully Functioning Womb

Males with this disorder have normal male reproductive organs, though they also have a uterus and fallopian tubes, which are female reproductive organs. The uterus and fallopian tubes are derived from a structure called the Müllerian duct during development of the fetus. The Müllerian duct usually breaks down during early development in males, but it is retained in those with persistent Müllerian duct syndrome. Affected individuals have the normal chromosomes of a male (46,XY) and normal external male genitalia.
Hey stupid, that's a different link.

Why are you trying to lie your way out of your dumbassery?

Your original link was about someone BORN A FEMALE.

This guy didn't give birth, did he? Oops! YOU LOSE AGAIN! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

I was answering your question, Moron. :dunno: The person answering the question isn't the one who's confused you dumb Bingo. :lmao:
You didn't answer the question I asked because you have zero reading comprehension skills. We have already been over this, Dumbass.

Hey stupid, that's a different link.

Why are you trying to lie your way out of your dumbassery?

Your original link was about someone BORN A FEMALE.

This guy didn't give birth, did he? Oops! YOU LOSE AGAIN! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
I've posted a lot of links. Which one are you referring to? You sure you didn't imagine this to make yourself feel better? :itsok:

Edit: I took a look. This was the first link I posted in my first post in this thread. #117. Don't you get tired of letting me make a fool of you?

Last edited:
Extremely rare. The first issue is that I think there have only been 300 reported cases of PMDS and within that most of the female organs are non functioning.

Dude, you need to stop. No biological male has ot never will be pregnant. You've spent a day and look stupid

Show me when a biological male gave birth.

No bs, no diversions

Show me. If you don't? STFU
Your strawman is objectively stupid. I didn't claim a male had given birth just that the possibility, given the right set of biological conditions, that they could. Are you too sensitive for nuanced discussion? :itsok:

I've posted a lot of links. Which one are you referring to? You sure you didn't imagine this to make yourself feel better? :itsok:

Edit: I took a look. This was the first link I posted in my first post in this thread. #117. Don't you get tired of letting me make a fool of you?
I'm referring to your link where you claimed it was to a man who gave birth, but your link clearly said "born a female". Dumbass.

You continue to try to deflect from the thread topic onto this .02% of the population born with an abnormality...........and you are getting your ass kicked on that too.

Your strawman is objectively stupid. I didn't claim a male had given birth just that the possibility, given the right set of biological conditions, that they could. Are you too sensitive for nuanced discussion? :itsok:
Only one using a strawman is you. Your entire birth defect argument is a strawman. Has ZERO to do with the thread topic.

I'm referring to your link where you claimed it was to a man who gave birth, but your link clearly said "born a female". Dumbass.

You continue to try to deflect from the thread topic onto this .02% of the population born with an abnormality...........and you are getting your ass kicked on that too.
Now you're deflecting because I've made you look like a clown over and over again. The link I provided to you was in relation to me thinking you were asking for a transperson giving birth. You can pretend otherwise but my post clearly shows the truth.

Now you're deflecting because I've made you look like a clown over and over again. The link I provided to you was in relation to me thinking you were asking for a transperson giving birth. You can pretend otherwise but my post clearly shows the truth.

Trans isn't biological. There's your fail

Only one using a strawman is you. Your entire birth defect argument is a strawman. Has ZERO to do with the thread topic.
All you have are stupid strawmen. Who has claimed trans women, who are biological men, can get pregnant, outside of me pointing to the very small percentage of men who are born with PMDS and have a functioning uterus?

You admit you can't read, and yet claim you are making me look like a clown? :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Link us up to some guy who claims he is a woman and gave birth. Ya know, the topic of the thread.

GO!

Your post shows a female gave birth, stupid.

How many times to you want me to kick your ass on this one, Simp?

Forum List

Back