Florida COVID cases going wild!

Delta didn't show up in the U.S. until March.
This is now all on Biden's watch. He really should have shut down some specific air travel, and stopped the invasion on our southern border which is OBVIOUSLY bringing new Delta cases into the U.S.

Biden now has blood on his hands!
With incompetent governors like desantis, Biden really has to fight uphill. Ronnie is only worried about his political career. He is even overriding local authorities that want to reinstate masks mandates. He is a miniature former guy.....as incompetent as he was.

The death rate hardly changed since March, you are being dishonest here and he has nothing to do with the Delta variant either.

Hardly any change in the states death rate for the last 5 months in Florida, despite three large new cases spikes since March:

LINK

Your partisan viewpoint is making you stupid.
Tell that to the Hospitals that are struggling.

So you just admitted the people coming into FL from NY, CA, and the border are bringing this wave of covid and that Biden has done a worse job then Trump on Covid even though he said he could do better? -oops
Don't let fake news fool ya, the percentage rise is visually great because it had risen from a very low bottom of the former curve, just like the stock market spike was visually a high percentage, but that was from the tanking.
THINK McFly, it takes a hundred percent rise to get back up to the point which had the peak before the 50% fall in cases.
It takes a 900% rise to get back to the peak of a 90% fall. MSM is playing numbers games and outright lying. Yes FL cases rose as expected after 4th of July tourist and international travel state, lots of covid cases, but mostly mild and some repeat cases of those who got regular covid previously then got the variant recently.
Hospitals are not over run from my sources, and people aren't dying left and right as your narrative to bash the Gov wants people to believe. Lastly, remember portions hospitalized are not even residents, it's blame goes to their states who are laxing criteria for travel and this administrations bungling handling "back to normal routines" which misunderstood what vaccines do. In other words you elected a moron, who placed morons in his cabinet and you got moronic results, as you were warned would happen. So blame yourselves and stop displacing blame on states you cheer to fail for political reasons and fear of your opponent's successful governance.
Preach it brother... Nice retort or post.

How many of the hospitalized are school-age children?

Doctors have raised the alarm that children are increasingly at risk from Covid-19

Amid rapidly rising coronavirus infections and hospitalisations across the population in Florida, there has been a surge in children getting infected.

"In children less than 12 years of age, it was an 87% increase, and in those children who are 12 to 19 years of age, it was an 84% increase," said Dr. Jason Salemi, associate professor of epidemiology at USF College of Public Health.

The exponential growth in cases is thought to be largely due to the Delta variant, which is more infectious than other strains, reports Fox 13 News.

At Johns Hopkins All Children’s Hospital in St Petersburg, there has been a spike in visits to the ER. The chief medical officer Dr. Joseph Perno said record numbers of paediatric patients are testing positive for the virus.

“Our last seven days, we’ve seen more patients than any other seven days since the pandemic began. So we’re seeing a dramatic increase in kids,” he said

with COVID hospitalizations.

A few weeks ago, DeSantis was bragging about his COVID response. He is playing the same book as the Former Guy.

Liberal college students fucking on the beach and old billionaires who, unlike you, worked their asses off for 30+ years, and aren't going out wearing a mask.
Now tell us you're a retired billionaire.

Tell that to the Hospitals that are struggling.

Ha ha ha, that is all you have is to push misleading partisan based bullshit.

Most of the people (maybe 99%) will recover and have real immunity resistance in them.

You are here to stir bullshit up nothing more.

Gee....I guess the Fauci t-shirt didn't work so well. Will Desantis' incompetence exceed even that of the Former Guy?

It would be expected that most demo states are leading the way with most vaccinations. It must be hard for repub states with so many anti vaccination believers to grasp that if they want this to be over with then get the vaccination if your not at a high risk of possible side effects.

What they need is a trump poster with " I got the shot as well as members of my family" Ayyy

1627932945945.png

obvious this would put them in quite the conundrum

I drove I-75 to come home after a vacation yesterday.

The highway was congested as hell with so many people coming to Florida. You should have seen the number of out of state tags.

We are getting infected by all the shitheads from "upnorth".

Anyone coming to Florida (COVID Capitol of the World) right now is an idiot.

It would be expected that most demo states are leading the way with most vaccinations. It must be hard for repub states with so many anti vaccination believers to grasp that if they want this to be over with then get the vaccination if your not at a high risk of possible side effects.

What they need is a trump poster with " I got the shot as well as members of my family" Ayyy

View attachment 520540

obvious this would put them in quite the conundrum
Don't hold your breath on that one....he took months to admit he go the shot. He did not want to disappoint his cult.

Forum List

Back