Florida COVID cases going wild!

Typical red state mentality. Most surges are in those states. As I've posted before..if the anti-vaxers refuse the vaccine then get sick and in some cases die...what's the downside?? Maybe it's natures way of culling the dumb ones out of the herd..Darwin's theory in action.
The trouble is that most of them seem to have bred already...

Covid is rampant in Florida. What do you expect when you have Trumpist idiots like DeSantis running the State. Hospitals are full and still filling up. Nothing like Trumpist idiots to make a pandemic worse.

All you Trumpist still believe Covid is a hoax even as you drop like flies. What morons.
Even as "you drop like flies" eh ???? How do you know that the deaths are of Trump's people/voter's who are dropping like flies ??? Do you know of a targeting strategy that just targets Trump voter's maybe ? Do tell since you said it's Trump voter's dropping like flies in your excited post.

Typical red state mentality. Most surges are in those states. As I've posted before..if the anti-vaxers refuse the vaccine then get sick and in some cases die...what's the downside?? Maybe it's natures way of culling the dumb ones out of the herd..Darwin's theory in action.

LOL it will be the libtards who took the untested experimental shot who will be dead in two years, says no less than the inventor of mRNA technology.
Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of mRNA technology, warns that the spike protein behavior in the injections has gone badly wrong, and that people with the vaccines inside them are now in “danger.”

Soooo.....people get tested because they ARE NOT sick or having symptoms? Please use your brain.

THEY ARE SICK. THAT IS WHY THEY GET TESTED OR

"Honey, instead of going to dinner, let's go get a COVID test and wait in the parking lot for the results."

If you have symptoms, you get tested.
Nope, it was suggested during the COVID-19 surge, that most everyone should get tested, and that's why you had testing facilities set up everywhere with drive through services. Car's were backed up like it was free lobster day at the food banks. Do you think that all those people in those lines had symptoms ? No they didn't, but they wanted to know their status because the government was recommending that everyone get tested, but it wasn't mandatory.

Florida 10,000 patients? NY Gov. Cuomo is alleged to have caused the deaths of over 10,000 nursing home patients with his executive order. Who do we see about that?

So you are saying 21,000 got natural immunity in a single day on top of whatever number got vacinated? See I can spin it any way too. *L*
I live in Florida and I say let DeSantis run his fight on the virus however he wants. It is quite possible that he will refuse to require people to wear masks while indoors or to shut down all nonessential businesses and tell everybody to stay home.

He has done a good job to this point and he may well be right once again.

For those who are so concerned about the virus spreading why are you not raising hell about the illegal aliens Biden is shipping all over the states who have COVID-19 or one of its variations. Perhaps you will end up standing next to one at a fast food restaurant or on a bus. Even if you have the shots you can still get COVID-19. It might not kill you but that doesn’t mean it will be a breeze.

I live in Florida and I say let DeSantis run his fight on the virus however he wants. It is quite possible that he will refuse to require people to wear masks while indoors or to shut down all nonessential businesses and tell everybody to stay home.

For those who are so concerned about the virus spreading why are you not raising hell about the illegal aliens Biden is shipping all over the states who have COVID-19 or one of its variations. Perhaps you will end up standing next to one at a fast food restaurant or on a bus. Even if you have the shots you can still get COVID-19. It might not kill you but that doesn’t mean it will be a breeze.

Yep it's very simple, if any individual wants to avoid shopping in crowds they can choose to shop at the earliest 6 or 7am opening hours where nobody is there, it avoids the long lines and is better to shop anyway.
If someone wants to avoid crowds at restaurants then take out, get delivered, cook at home, eat outside, or eat at odd hours that are without customers.
People can choose to stay home and have everything brought to them, or they can choose to go out in a hazmat suit if they feel the need.
It's called individual rights, something the Stalin Camps in NY and California never heard of.
5ibmzg.jpg

Prayers up for the residents of Florida who got this recent upswing in Covid-19 cases. May the virus be less lethal than before, and may everyone get such excellent care by medical teams that they fully recuperate to enjoy many more years with loved ones grateful to have them and their wisdom and lovingkind deeds appreciated. May God's angels of mercy bless the beautiful state of Florida with massive healing and extinction of this perilous disease there and everywhere on earth. May they find ways to end the pandemic. With thanks to our dear Lord for his mercy. Amen.

Yep it's very simple, if any individual wants to avoid shopping in crowds they can choose to shop at the earliest 6 or 7am opening hours where nobody is there, it avoids the long lines and is better to shop anyway.
If someone wants to avoid crowds at restaurants then take out, get delivered, cook at home, eat outside, or eat at odd hours that are without customers.
People can choose to stay home and have everything brought to them, or they can choose to go out in a hazmat suit if they feel the need.
It's called individual rights, something the Stalin Camps in NY and California never heard of.
View attachment 520341
Excellent ideas to reduce your virus exposure. I will add shopping online as a good aid too.

I find Amazon to be much more convenient than Walmart or other box stores. Plus Amazon often has items local box stores never stock like real hot sauce rather than wimpy hot sauce.

You can do much of your shopping at Amazon and limit your exposure to COVID-19 significantly.

My state has a huge migrant population working in construction, and yes I get uneasy when I pass them in a store or when they are in line at the restaurant with me, because I don't know their status as being here illegally or legally, their health status or anything. Your point was spot on, and it's totally hypocritical of the Democrat's to blame the unvaxed American's after doing what they've done. They blame unvaxed American's because they know who the unvaxed are. They figure that they are Christian, Conservatives, and Republican's because they figure that their sheep have all fallen in line, so it becomes political in order to target the unvaxed in a political way for political purposes. The illegal invasion during this administration's huge migrant blunder attest to that fact loud and clear.

I drove I-75 to come home after a vacation yesterday.

The highway was congested as hell with so many people coming to Florida. You should have seen the number of out of state tags.

We are getting infected by all the shitheads from "upnorth".

Some places are starting to set up tents for patients of the virus.

Things are not looking good especially in Florida.

My heart goes out to all who have loved ones fighting this virus. I hope very few have to endure the death of a loved one like my family had to do when my favorite aunt died of the virus in 2020.

My heart goes out to all who have loved ones fighting this virus. I hope very few have to endure the death of a loved one like my family had to do when my favorite aunt died of the virus in 2020.

Yahoo news is lying.....

of couse we will never know if the people going into the hospitals actually have the Kung Flu or are just going in and being misdiagnosed with it, so the hospitals can get Covid funds. You know like what was happening in 2020 when all statistics were overinflated.

1627917747850.png

Forum List

Back