Multiple Florida Counties Back Resolution to Ban Covid Shots

You say they passed those lies along. That is your OPINION. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. And they all usually stink.
You're free to refuse. Just close your mouth and allow other people to choose.

Nope, that aint my opinion. They backtracked, pedal misinformation, all for the world to see. No thanks and no more. We see the govt lies. One other thing, I won't be silent and have already warned thousands.

Nope, that aint my opinion. They backtracked, pedal misinformation, all for the world to see. No thanks and no more. We see the govt lies. One other thing, I won't be silent and have already warned thousands.
Don't stay silent. That is also your right. But, it is also the right of agencies and organizations to censure you, to impose restrictions on you, and to counter anything that is even perceived to be lies or misinformation. As is their right.

And don't whine to people like me about "free speech".

I won't stand up for you. ^Shrug^.

Don't stay silent. That is also your right. But, it is also the right of agencies and organizations to censure you, to impose restrictions on you, and to counter anything that is even perceived to be lies or misinformation. As is their right.

And don't whine to people like me about "free speech".

I won't stand up for you. ^Shrug^.

No, according to the US constitution, the govt has no right to censor me, impose restrictions on my right to free speech. I have the right to free speech. I don't have to listen to government lies, mistruths, or deception from our govt. They are not the arbiters of truth. Sadly, you can't see the truth.

No, according to the US constitution, the govt has no right to censor me, impose restrictions on my right to free speech. I have the right to free speech. I don't have to listen to government lies, mistruths, or deception from our govt. They are not the arbiters of truth.
LOL. Neither are you or your alt-right media sources. But you would never know that looking at a lot of posts on these boards. :)
The organizations you would be using to spread your manure...erm..."free speech" are private organizations. And businesses. Who are both free to make and enforce their own rules.
Good news for you is, there are plenty of outlets you can lie freely, misinform freely, and "free speech" freely. It's irresponsible..and reprehensible that you would think of doing something like that
to your fellow citizens, but as we saw in 2020 and 2021, selfishness abounds in certain political sects in this country.

LOL. Neither are you or your alt-right media sources. But you would never know that looking at a lot of posts on these boards. :)
The organizations you would be using to spread your manure...erm..."free speech" are private organizations. And businesses. Who are both free to make and enforce their own rules.
Good news for you is, there are plenty of outlets you can lie freely, misinform freely, and "free speech" freely. It's irresponsible..and reprehensible that you would think of doing something like that
to your fellow citizens, but as we saw in 2020 and 2021, selfishness abounds in certain political sects in this country.

No, in 2020 and throughout this pandemic we saw a govt that lied to the public repeatedly. I will continue to expose their lies and deceit.

Trained, educated and experienced Doctors: Covid vaccine is safe and effective.

Right wing nuts who dropped out of high school: Do your own research and hear this internet poster’s opinion!

Trained, educated and experienced Doctors: Covid vaccine is safe and effective.

Right wing nuts who dropped out of high school: Do your own research and hear this internet poster’s opinion!
Trained educated doctors also say the vaccine is unsafe. That is a fact.

Gee, I wonder why? Just to spite Biden or knowing people are dying faster when vaxxed as opposed to not vaxxed? They know children and healthy adults under 50 have no need for it. The Surgeon General of the state also told them to shove the masks too.

"A resolution to ban Covid shots and other mRNA vaccines is gaining widespread support from multiple counties in Florida.

The movement seeks to pressure Florida’s Republican governor Ron DeSantis to ban the injection from being sold or administered across the state."

Conveniently, there is no access to the 83-page document that apparently shows 140 examples of evidence, written by the shrink, Joseph Sansone.

There isn't the first citation to validate the claims of the BREC letter, and it calls for a forensic examination of the "vaccine." RFK Jr. has already published most of the content of this BREC letter in his book, The Real Anthony Fauci.

Is this 83-page document online, or is it esoterica?

The Snowbird argument fails due to none knowing whether or not these have been vaxxed or infected before.

The sewage slime now in the WH wants prisoners to think that this virus is worse than previous ones. The dipshit has no evidence of this, it's simply trying hard to be a nazi dem.

^^^ Second that

Are you forgetting that there are many drugs that can handle Covid? The vaccine is not necessary.
Last I heard, the FDA has announced that Covid can be treated with Ivermectin. I have a bunch stockpiled just in case. Covid is just a bad cold. It's not the end of the world.

Forum List

Back