Multiple Florida Counties Back Resolution to Ban Covid Shots

None proven to do any good against the virus. We've already covered this ground. The vaccines have saved millions of lives around the world. People should have the choice to receive them if they wish. Just like they are free to refuse them if they wish.
You either believe in (total) freedom of choice, or you believe in fascism.
You must have been sleeping: Uttar Pradesh. Argue those stats for prophylaxis.

The dead are evidence. The autopsies are evidence. You are an idiot.
This your new pet project now that it seems your attempts to bray about a stolen election are falling on increasingly deaf ears?
You need a hobby.

You..have..NO..fucking..evidence..to..support..your..bullshit claim here. None.
Soon as you get some, post it.

This your new pet project now that it seems your attempts to bray about a stolen election are falling on increasingly deaf ears?
You need a hobby.

You..have..NO..fucking..evidence..to..support..your..bullshit claim here. None.
Soon as you get some, post it.
No, it is not new. I have always been against an experimental vaccine that had to be mandated. Any thinking person should be. The days of trusting the media and government died in 2020.

You must have been sleeping: Uttar Pradesh. Argue those stats for prophylaxis.
And it appears you will swallow any lie you are told. :)
Gawd, the Internet is littered with stories of this not being the case.

And it appears you will swallow any lie you are told. :)
Gawd, the Internet is littered with stories of this not being the case.

It's you who have bought the propaganda and lies. When in doubt (if you ever are), go back to the beginning: the Blau and Holmes report given at the International Nidovirus Conference in Philadelphia, summer, 2000. The Elf Fau Chi knows about it. You should, too.

It's you who have bought the propaganda and lies. When in doubt (if you ever are), go back to the beginning: the Blau and Holmes report given at the International Nidovirus Conference in Philadelphia, summer, 2000. The Elf Fau Chi knows about it. You should, too.
Those reports were debunked and dismissed within a year of the pandemic starting. Neither drug is effective at treating the virus.

Again, if you don't want to get the shot. Don't. But don't spread any manure of misinformation around.

Or take away their choice to do so.

Many people's choice was taken from them when they were forced to get shots in order to keep their jobs.

I think it's a little disingenuous to start fretting about "choice" at this point.

Many people's choice was taken from them when they were forced to get shots in order to keep their jobs.

I think it's a little disingenuous to start fretting about "choice" at this point.
Hmm. Well, those were guidelines set down by entities and agencies that were conditions of employment.
You're talking about taking away people's access to a possible life saving vaccine. Not really the same. :)

Gee, I wonder why? Just to spite Biden or knowing people are dying faster when vaxxed as opposed to not vaxxed? They know children and healthy adults under 50 have no need for it. The Surgeon General of the state also told them to shove the masks too.

"A resolution to ban Covid shots and other mRNA vaccines is gaining widespread support from multiple counties in Florida.

The movement seeks to pressure Florida’s Republican governor Ron DeSantis to ban the injection from being sold or administered across the state."

I will get on as soon as they come with it. A new variant. They are life saving.

Hmm. Well, those were guidelines set down by entities and agencies that were conditions of employment.
You're talking about taking away people's access to a possible life saving vaccine. Not really the same. :)

Those same entities and agencies that lied, passed along disinformation, repeatedly and deceived the public..... No thanks. No more.

If something is UNBELIEVABLE then maybe it is wrong...like the OP.

I would bet a dollar to a dime that the resolutions are banning Covid shot MANDATES. Which is a completely different thing. They CANNOT ban Covid shots. Not possible. Not logical.

Those same entities and agencies that lied, passed along disinformation, repeatedly and deceived the public..... No thanks. No more.
You say they passed those lies along. That is your OPINION. Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one. And they all usually stink.
You're free to refuse. Just close your mouth and allow other people to choose.

Gee, I wonder why? Just to spite Biden or knowing people are dying faster when vaxxed as opposed to not vaxxed? They know children and healthy adults under 50 have no need for it. The Surgeon General of the state also told them to shove the masks too.

"A resolution to ban Covid shots and other mRNA vaccines is gaining widespread support from multiple counties in Florida.

The movement seeks to pressure Florida’s Republican governor Ron DeSantis to ban the injection from being sold or administered across the state."

Good for them. Hopefully, the rest of America will follow their common sense example. Who in their right mind would get the jab now, knowing what we know?

This is as wrong as forcing people to take a Covid shot. We should have the right of choice, if you want it fine, if you don’t fine.

Forum List

Back