Florida COVID cases going wild!

DeSantis has declared victory and reduced COVID requirements from the beginning.
Always the last to require restrictions and first to end them

He has passed laws making it illegal to require shots and has been lackluster in supporting them.

His state is paying the price for low vaccination rates

DeSantis has declared victory and reduced COVID requirements from the beginning.
Always the last to require restrictions and first to end them

He has passed laws making it illegal to require shots and has been lackluster in supporting them.

His state is paying the price for low vaccination rates

He has passed laws making it illegal to require masks.

We will have to wait and see how this all plays our.

That the pandemic in Florida is out of control is the result in DeSantis’ reckless, irresponsible, and wrongheaded approach to the crisis – he ‘reopened’ Florida too soon, he placed business interests over that of what is best for the people of Florida, and he willfully ignored the facts and science concerning the pandemic.

And he continues to repeat those same mistakes – prohibiting schools to have children wear masks.
All political bullcrap, because you leftist fear Desantis just as much as you fear Trump (probably more). Biden's Covid recklessness concerning the southern border, could actually be the crime of the century against the American population.

My state has a huge migrant population working in construction, and yes I get uneasy when I pass them in a store or when they are in line at the restaurant with me, because I don't know their status as being here illegally or legally, their health status or anything. Your point was spot on, and it's totally hypocritical of the Democrat's to blame the unvaxed American's after doing what they've done. They blame unvaxed American's because they know who the unvaxed are. They figure that they are Christian, Conservatives, and Republican's because they figure that their sheep have all fallen in line, so it becomes political in order to target the unvaxed in a political way for political purposes. The illegal invasion during this administration's huge migrant blunder attest to that fact loud and clear.
Are you vaccinated?? Yes or no, simple quest.

My state has a huge migrant population working in construction, and yes I get uneasy when I pass them in a store or when they are in line at the restaurant with me, because I don't know their status as being here illegally or legally, their health status or anything. Your point was spot on, and it's totally hypocritical of the Democrat's to blame the unvaxed American's after doing what they've done. They blame unvaxed American's because they know who the unvaxed are. They figure that they are Christian, Conservatives, and Republican's because they figure that their sheep have all fallen in line, so it becomes political in order to target the unvaxed in a political way for political purposes. The illegal invasion during this administration's huge migrant blunder attest to that fact loud and clear.
How are they working in construction?? What employer is hiring them??

This is because everywhere that kept it out before is a sitting duck now that an R8 virus is on the loose --- and one that doesn't care if you are vaccinated or not. In fact, it may prefer vaccinated people, from the weird study numbers last week (all showing 74% vaccinated catching Delta). Florida is no different in this from Australia and Japan which are now raging because they never really had an epidemic the first round.

with COVID hospitalizations.

A few weeks ago, DeSantis was bragging about his COVID response. He is playing the same book as the Former Guy.

Delta didn't show up in the U.S. until March.
This is now all on Biden's watch. He really should have shut down some specific air travel, and stopped the invasion on our southern border which is OBVIOUSLY bringing new Delta cases into the U.S.

Biden now has blood on his hands!

with COVID hospitalizations.

A few weeks ago, DeSantis was bragging about his COVID response. He is playing the same book as the Former Guy.

The death rate hardly changed since March, you are being dishonest here and he has nothing to do with the Delta variant either.

Hardly any change in the states death rate for the last 5 months in Florida, despite three large new cases spikes since March:

LINK

Your partisan viewpoint is making you stupid.

How many of the hospitalized are school-age children?
The reason why the “deniers” can’t be taken seriously is because in situations like this an “oh shit, my bad” doesn’t cut it if you end up being wrong.

I will be in Florida in less than two weeks. The Realtor says everything is open, but the county is a high infection rate county. We will roll the dice and take our chances.

I will be in Florida in less than two weeks. The Realtor says everything is open, but the county is a high infection rate county. We will roll the dice and take our chances.
My girls sister went out there for a bachelorette party. Everybody in her house came back with COViD

The reason why the “deniers” can’t be taken seriously is because in situations like this an “oh shit, my bad” doesn’t cut it if you end up being wrong.

name one time you've done this.

lord you make me chuckle and chortle.

Forum List

Back