Florence might be worse than Harvey!

And of course Captain Chaos .. instead of focusing on the task at hand, chose rather to engage in a Twitter war with the Mayor of San Juan.
Even now all the mayor of San Juan and the other local officials are doing is race-baiting Trump on Twitter instead of building storm shelters which should have been built a long time ago. What alternatives other than being sitting ducks did the general population of a small Island have ?...still don`t and never will get because the local authorities blame it all on Trump instead of doing what they should have been doing all along. Military engineers should go there and blow up the facilities where these bastards were riding out H-Maria in comfort so that they are forced to endure what the people who they govern have to endure when the next storm hits. That`s probably the only way to force them to do the job they should have been doing all along.
Lin-Manuel is correct - Trump has a lot of blood on his hands.
Not yet, but he does have a lot of emails in his hands which might cause a blood bath in Dem-territory once they get published un-redacted.

LoL - Adolf Twitler just can't quit can he? And this just in the past 24 hours.
Whadda pussy. :rolleyes-41:

1. Verified account 13h13 hours ago
    ....GWU Research to tell them how many people had died in Puerto Rico (how would they not know this?). This method was never done with previous hurricanes because other jurisdictions know how many people were killed. FIFTY TIMES LAST ORIGINAL NUMBER - NO WAY!

22,789 replies11,331 retweets46,191 likes

2. Verified account 13h13 hours ago
    “When Trump visited the island territory last October, OFFICIALS told him in a briefing 16 PEOPLE had died from Maria.” The Washington Post. This was long AFTER the hurricane took place. Over many months it went to 64 PEOPLE. Then, like magic, “3000 PEOPLE KILLED.” They hired....

14,699 replies12,138 retweets45,156 likes
  1. Verified account 15h15 hours ago
    “The story of Puerto Rico is the rebuilding that has occurred. The President has done an extraordinary job of cleanup, rebuilding electrical stuff and everything else.” @EdRollins “The people of Puerto Rico have one of the most corrupt governments in our country.” @LouDobbs

13,862 replies11,047 retweets40,694 likes

2. Verified account 17h17 hours ago
    “They say all these people died in the storm in Puerto Rico, yet 70% of the power was out before the storm. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?” @GeraldoRivera

31,138 replies17,379 retweets64,311 likes

When he's right, he's right.

Trump is right and he is making you look real stupid....

LoL - He's a 5th grade playground bully with a 3rd grade vocabulary carrying a zillion and three grudges simultaneously.
Call in the fine young men wearing clean white coats.

18tms7.jpg

There were a number of much more powerful Hurricanes that made landfall that were much more damaging than this Florence child, yet warmists everywhere will ignore that to play up the typical damage level of a Category one that quickly degraded to a TS, it is their silliness that destroys their credibility every day.

Add to that the fact that you can no longer believe jack that is reported regarding anything that has to do with weather. This is a clip from The Weather Channel. The reporter is dressed in his hurricane garb leaning into the wind...clearly expressing the severity of the wether he is braving in order to inform the rest of us...then in the back ground a couple of locals, dressed in shorts and T-shirts casually walk by telling us the truth about the present situation there.

And if this were a single instance, it might be excusable, but it is part of a larger pattern. Here is one from a while back.. this reporter is sitting in a canoe talking about the terrible flooding...then a couple of locals walk in front of her in the ankle deep water.

And if one cares to spend some time on youtube...the instances of fake reporting on weather disasters are everywhere.

But not worse than Maria

hamilton-creator-slams-trump-for-criticizing-puerto-rico-after-hurricane-28037646.png

Really are you going to try ignoring what America did for the ungrateful jack asses who incompetently run PR?

US military sends ships, aircraft to Puerto Rico

That was 9/26/2017 one week after the Hurricane hit.

Navy Continues to Provide Medical Relief to Puerto Rico Following Hurricane Maria

That was 10/26/2017

"Poor communications between local providers, civilian medical officials in charge of evaluating medical needs, and the military were cited as a possible cause for health clinics and hospitals on the island being at capacity while 13 percent of Comfort’s beds were occupied. A CNN story reported Tuesday only 33 of the hospital ship’s 250 beds were being used, as the ship operates in the vicinity of San Juan."

The incompetent civilian government still flailing around about SIX WEEKS after the Hurricane leaves. Its not that big a place yet despite American vessels and helicopter milling around ready to help the local government pricks can't develop a simple communication plan to work with American military which are loaded with communication capabilities.

Meanwhile back in late September 2017, there were 4,000 shipping containers sitting at the PR port full of food, water, medicine and construction materials.

In Puerto Rico, Containers Full Of Goods Sit Undistributed At Ports

America and others from outside did a lot for FREE and in good time of about 7-10 days after the devastation, but get the whining shit in return...…………..

Go kindly FUCK OFF, Lin-Manuel Miranda!
the US gives the most charity/help to the world which includes aircraft carriers/helo carriers/choppers/LCACs/etc for help in natural disasters

LoL - He's a 5th grade playground bully with a 3rd grade vocabulary carrying a zillion and three grudges simultaneously.

18tms7.jpg
Your a moron who cant tell the difference between direct deaths and incidental deaths which were primarily caused by the corrupt Puerto Rico government officials who failed to prepare and then hoarded the supplies leaving them to rot in ports when they refused to deliver them.

Blaming Trump for democrat malfeasance is the lowest bar on the rung...

Meanwhile Florence the darling of leftists everywhere ended up being a minor Category Hurricane on landfall that became a Tropical Storm in just 12 hours and now on the edge of becoming a Tropical Depression within 24 hours. It is a rainmaker that moves slowly but not a threat anymore.

There were a number of much more powerful Hurricanes that made landfall that were much more damaging than this Florence child, yet warmists everywhere will ignore that to play up the typical damage level of a Category one that quickly degraded to a TS, it is their silliness that destroys their credibility every day.
And the better prepared area is suffering far less damage than expected.... Drainage is keeping up but there was still some flooding....

What are they going to lie about next?

They told us in my area to expect severe wind and up to 18 inches of rain...I have some leaves and a few sticks in my yard and according to the rain gage in my back yard, we have had about 3/4 of an inch of rain with maybe another half inch before it passes on.

These people are bald faced liars and will stoop to any depth in an effort to politicize anything to do with weather in an attempt to push their bullshit agenda.

And of course Captain Chaos .. instead of focusing on the task at hand, chose rather to engage in a Twitter war with the Mayor of San Juan.
Even now all the mayor of San Juan and the other local officials are doing is race-baiting Trump on Twitter instead of building storm shelters which should have been built a long time ago. What alternatives other than being sitting ducks did the general population of a small Island have ?...still don`t and never will get because the local authorities blame it all on Trump instead of doing what they should have been doing all along. Military engineers should go there and blow up the facilities where these bastards were riding out H-Maria in comfort so that they are forced to endure what the people who they govern have to endure when the next storm hits. That`s probably the only way to force them to do the job they should have been doing all along.
Not yet, but he does have a lot of emails in his hands which might cause a blood bath in Dem-territory once they get published un-redacted.

....GWU Research to tell them how many people had died in Puerto Rico (how would they not know this?). This method was never done with previous hurricanes because other jurisdictions know how many people were killed. FIFTY TIMES LAST ORIGINAL NUMBER - NO WAY!

“When Trump visited the island territory last October, OFFICIALS told him in a briefing 16 PEOPLE had died from Maria.” The Washington Post. This was long AFTER the hurricane took place. Over many months it went to 64 PEOPLE. Then, like magic, “3000 PEOPLE KILLED.” They hired....

“The story of Puerto Rico is the rebuilding that has occurred. The President has done an extraordinary job of cleanup, rebuilding electrical stuff and everything else.” @EdRollins “The people of Puerto Rico have one of the most corrupt governments in our country.” @LouDobbs

“They say all these people died in the storm in Puerto Rico, yet 70% of the power was out before the storm. So when did people start dying? At what point do you recognize that what they are doing is a political agenda couched in the nice language of journalism?” @GeraldoRivera

Fringe is ghey s0n.....about 179 people embrace the Hitler shit! Most people by far dont even want the President impeached ( see this weeks Quinnipiac poll :113::113:). Only ocd mental cases stay on the Hitler thing! Do you think you are gonna change the political landscape from this forum s0n?:flirtysmile4:. That's some scary sh
it!:eusa_dance:

In a week, nobody is going to care about Maria!:fingerscrossed::fingerscrossed:

Fringe is ghey s0n.....about 179 people embrace the Hitler shit! Most people by far dont even want the President impeached ( see this weeks Quinnipiac poll :113::113:). Only ocd mental cases stay on the Hitler thing! Do you think you are gonna change the political landscape from this forum s0n?:flirtysmile4:. That's some scary sh

I read an article a couple of weeks back from some lib wack job who was angsting over the fact that he hated Trump but was seeing growth in his retirement account over the past couple of years that has surpassed anything he has seen in his entire life...He couldn't decide whether he should stop hating trump or pull his retirement funds so they stop growing or some such bullshit. These people are absolutely nutz....

I read an article a couple of weeks back from some lib wack job who was angsting over the fact that he hated Trump but was seeing growth in his retirement account over the past couple of years that has surpassed anything he has seen in his entire life...He couldn't decide whether he should stop hating trump or pull his retirement funds so they stop growing or some such bullshit. These people are absolutely nutz....

Hey man.....the only thing that keeps me coming back in here is to see how miserable and antagonizing the President is to the progressives. That the President delivers them the big bumpy cucumber, particularly on the environment, makes me giddy. I've never had more fun in this forum than the last 2 years.....its a hoot. I never lose!!:2up::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

18tms7.jpg

I waited THIRTY MINUTES for your cogent reply, but waited in vain apparently.

You have NO answer to these TWO posts I made showing that Trump Administration made a good determined response to help the PR nation.

I give up finishing this comment, since this software problem just destroyed 2/3 thirds of my comment that I was about to post. It happened many times now, NEVER seen this problem anywhere else in the 22 years I have posted comments. I post in a lot of places everyday with the same computer and browser without a problem.

Sometimes it seems that the post box I am writing up a comment, is directly connected to the internet aside from the forums.

When are the owners going to fix the post box bugs that I reported a while back?

WHEN?

I found my P.Message sent to a moderator date May 10 talking about the post box problems. It is still there today.

Last edited:
I see that after ONE HOUR, Dr. Hate has no answer to my TWO comments showing that President Trump's FEMA strong relief effort is real in Puerto Rico.

Cheers.

18tms7.jpg
Your a moron who cant tell the difference between direct deaths and incidental deaths which were primarily caused by the corrupt Puerto Rico government officials who failed to prepare and then hoarded the supplies leaving them to rot in ports when they refused to deliver them.

Blaming Trump for democrat malfeasance is the lowest bar on the rung...

Bob, I was going to bring up the corruption, the lies and hoarding being done by the PR government, but decided that Dr. Trump hater is too busy wallowing in hate to care what really happened down there. I posted enough, to see that he has nothing of substance in return, but Trump hate which is really immature crap.

Add to that the fact that you can no longer believe jack that is reported regarding anything that has to do with weather. This is a clip from The Weather Channel. The reporter is dressed in his hurricane garb leaning into the wind...clearly expressing the severity of the wether he is braving in order to inform the rest of us...then in the back ground a couple of locals, dressed in shorts and T-shirts casually walk by telling us the truth about the present situation there.

And if this were a single instance, it might be excusable, but it is part of a larger pattern. Here is one from a while back.. this reporter is sitting in a canoe talking about the terrible flooding...then a couple of locals walk in front of her in the ankle deep water.

And if one cares to spend some time on youtube...the instances of fake reporting on weather disasters are everywhere.

Yeah I noticed the same thing how the drama queens were striking poses like stunt men in action movie scenes on top of a speeding bullet train.

Hey thanks for posting that Trump/Cruz tweet exchange::
31,138 replies17,379 retweets 64,311 likes

Compare that to @CarmenYulinCruz:

Thousands of americans, our diaspora & latinos that came to PR to care for us and become advocates for our people deserve better than this.
522 people were talking about it and 1391 likes
Hilarious..
And you still don`t get it, neither does she. How were "thousands of advocates" supposed to get the supplies still rotting on the docks to the people who needed them? The only politicians who welcome "thousands of advocates" are the ones who need them for a CYA campaign after a massive screw up.

18tms7.jpg

I waited THIRTY MINUTES for your cogent reply, but waited in vain apparently.

You have NO answer to these TWO posts I made showing that Trump Administration made a good determined response to help the PR nation.

I give up finishing this comment, since this software problem just destroyed 2/3 thirds of my comment that I was about to post. It happened many times now, NEVER seen this problem anywhere else in the 22 years I have posted comments. I post in a lot of places everyday with the same computer and browser without a problem.

Sometimes it seems that the post box I am writing up a comment, is directly connected to the internet aside from the forums.

When are the owners going to fix the post box bugs that I reported a while back?

WHEN?

I found my P.Message sent to a moderator date May 10 talking about the post box problems. It is still there today.
I noticed the same thing. But why do you bother linking and quoting stuff that the retard you are debating won`t even look at. The only thing these dingbats who play that "Hitler" card do is try and get Google to suppress the material you linked. It`s today`s equivalent of Nazi book burning and they cheer it on. Remember how pleased they were when even the BBC decided to follow Google`s example?

Last edited:
This is one serious mutual weeping thread by the Trumpflakes. Best I can tell, they're very upset about an accurate hurricane forecast.

I'd say it's an odd thing to get hysterical about, but it's really not, as everything now gets Trumpflakes hysterical.

And here is another video showing the Trump haters in action during H-Florence at the Dollar store in Wilmington:

I can`t wait to see how Maxime Waters will react (exploding head?) if Trump mentions that shit in one of his tweets.

Forum List

Back