Can One Culture Be "Better" than Another?

Truth is a little harder to nail down than facts. Facts are self-evident, truth is more mysterious.
Facts are not self-evident in almost all Epistemologies I know of

1712239531542.png

Truth is a little harder to nail down than facts. Facts are self-evident, truth is more mysterious.
BULLSHIT, Facts are not self-evident they aren't even sense-evident , as in a mirage or a visual or aural illusion

The stick that looks like it's bent in water.
NOTHING interprets itself

BULLSHIT, Facts are not self-evident they aren't even sense-evident , as in a mirage or a visual or aural illusion

The stick that looks like it's bent in water.
NOTHING interprets itself
A stick is still a stick 'bent' or not. ;)

A stick is still a stick 'bent' or not. ;)
WHICH IS MY POINT, not yours :)
WHAT IT IS IS BETTER THAN WHAT IT LOOKS>
So for you to even consider that all cultures are equal because they 'look'so is contradicted by the stick

IF a happy looking woman throws herself on the SUTTEE , you say "hey, that's what she wants,that is her culture"

a former practice in India whereby a widow threw herself on to her husband's funeral pyre.

And you defend this ????

"hard to know how many Aztecs died under the sacrificial knife. Many reputable scholars today put the number between 20,000 and 250,000 per year for the whole Aztec Empire. All Aztecs cities contained temples dedicated to their gods and all of them saw human sacrifices."

Are you talking about the evangelical missionaries who preached killing homosexuals in Uganda and Nigeria?
Some homosexuals --- as any normal good person will admit --- deserve killing You don't don the halo just because you practice perversion. Is that your point? Homosexuals are like everybody else and should not be treated special by people like you.

As to the evangelical part...nice try

Jul 5, 2016 — Africans started the century as less than 1 percent of the global Catholic population, and finished it at around 16 percent.”

So you just wanted to bash Evangelicals but NOT boost the Catholics. Well that proves you don't care about homosexuals , they were just the entering wedge for you to do your anti-religion perversity.
At my age I recommend your type from 10 blocks away

Forum List

Back