Zone1 FLASHBACK: Raphael Warnock called on America to 'repent Whiteness'

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
As one commentator put it >>> "And people who support this rabid racist have the gall to say Walker isn't fit."

If ever there was an example to show how far we have sunk as a nation, this is it. When a dirtbag like this could be a US senator for some years, and is running to be re-elected, this is a sad state of affairs. Hopefully the voters of Georgia will have sense enough to get rid of him.

In case anybody has been desensitized by leftist media, the following words are RACIST >> whiteness, Karen, honky, twinkie, cracker, white trash

FLASHBACK: Raphael Warnock called on America to 'repent Whiteness' (msn.com)

As one commentator put it >>> "And people who support this rabid racist have the gall to say Walker isn't fit."

If ever there was an example to show how far we have sunk as a nation, this is it. When a dirtbag like this could be a US senator for some years, and is running to be re-elected, this is a sad state of affairs. Hopefully the voters of Georgia will have sense enough to get rid of him.

In case anybody has been desensitized by leftist media, the following words are RACIST >> whiteness, Karen, honky, twinkie, cracker, white trash

FLASHBACK: Raphael Warnock called on America to 'repent Whiteness' (msn.com)
the whiteness in Geogia legislature is starking.The gov. is all the time pics of whiteness people(legislatures) around by the gov.

1666859672203.png

Last edited:
Every single one of the state senators who voted to ban abortion is white and male. Photograph: Christopher Aluka Berry/Reuters

Erin Durkin and Max Benwell
Tue 14 May 2019 22.52 EDT

Alabama’s new law mandating an almost blanket ban on abortion, the strictest in the United States, was passed by this group of exclusively white, male politicians.
The Alabama law will disproportionately affect black and poor women, because they are more likely to seek abortions, and less likely to have resources to obtain an abortion out-of-state.

Of the 27 Republicans, all white men, that dominate the 35-seat Alabama senate, 25 voted to pass the bill late on Tuesday.

Right wing whites need to stop calling people racists because they speak out against whites who practice racism.

You need to stop calling whites racists because they happen to disagree with you.
I won't because I don't do that.

Try again. Because when I speak of the experiences of blacks as a black person, what are whites who do so actually disagreeing with? And what is their basis for disagreement? Their lived experience as a black person? Or that one black friend they claim to have who just happens to agree with their racism? Or is it because they are white and say so?

So stop following me around posting your inane opinions.

I won't because I don't do that.

Try again. Because when I speak of the experiences of blacks as a black person, what are whites who do so actually disagreeing with? And what is their basis for disagreement? Their lived experience as a black person? Or that one black friend they claim to have who just happens to agree with their racism? Or is it because they are white and say so?

So stop following me around posting your inane opinions.
You most certainly do that. You even turn on people who support you on most issues when they dare to disagree with you. They are immediately racists despite their previous statements supporting you.

Warnock is a lowlife and a self-serving con. Hershel is a gentleman who will serve the American people. It should be Hershel in a runaway.

The guy who put a gun to his wifes head and threatned to shoot it out with the cops is a Gentleman?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Where in the heck did you come up w/that BS?

Reading what he is quoted to have said. Maybe you read the story and see for yourself before asking dumb questions.
1666987257200.png

Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., is silent after a resurfaced 2016 clip shows him demanding that those who supported former President Donald Trump in his 2016 presidential run need to "repent" for their "worship of Whiteness."

"No matter what happens next month, more than a third of the nation that would go along with this, is reason to be afraid. America needs to repent for its worship of Whiteness, on full display this season," Warnock said.

Reading what he is quoted to have said. Maybe you read the story and see for yourself before asking dumb questions.
View attachment 717098
Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock, D-Ga., is silent after a resurfaced 2016 clip shows him demanding that those who supported former President Donald Trump in his 2016 presidential run need to "repent" for their "worship of Whiteness."

"No matter what happens next month, more than a third of the nation that would go along with this, is reason to be afraid. America needs to repent for its worship of Whiteness, on full display this season," Warnock said.
Has America repented?

• Love
Reactions: IM2
View attachment 717098

What a racist. He also praised Farrakhan, so he’s fine with antisemitism too.

Fingers are crossed that he loses.

Forum List

Back