Five Years Ago Today

Howie, your picture of homo men being intimate is disgusting.
I figured out that homo sex is the same as booger-eating. It runs counter to nature the same way homo sex does in that as homos have sex counter to the natural design for procreation and species survival, with booger-eating someone gains pleasure from ingesting what the body extracts. A small minority do it and gain a strange satisfaction from it while most normally wired people are naturally repulsed by it. Just like with homo sex.
Should we all be forced to embrace, encourage and subsidize booger-eating under threat of being ostracized and labeled booger-eater-a-phobes and fired from our jobs? Should booger-eaters be allowed to adopt children in the name of booger-eating?

3DCcBnGI.gif
It's difficult to focus with that picture of booger-eaters in the view.

Howie, your picture of homo men being intimate is disgusting.
I figured out that homo sex is the same as booger-eating. It runs counter to nature the same way homo sex does in that as homos have sex counter to the natural design for procreation and species survival, with booger-eating someone gains pleasure from ingesting what the body extracts. A small minority do it and gain a strange satisfaction from it while most normally wired people are naturally repulsed by it. Just like with homo sex.
Should we all be forced to embrace, encourage and subsidize booger-eating under threat of being ostracized and labeled booger-eater-a-phobes and fired from our jobs? Should booger-eaters be allowed to adopt children in the name of booger-eating?

3DCcBnGI.gif

Oh great...now he's gonna have to quit eating his boogers to say something about dem Dere niggrahs!

What's a Stormtrooper gonna do???
You're the booger-eater, booger-eater.

You know claims like these might have a tiny bit of credibility if the loony far left didn't claim every mass shooter was right winger.

Gunman in Munich mall shooting identified as an 18-year-old German-Iranian
In the video showing a gunman on the roof of the parking garage, the assailant can be heard saying in flawless German: "I'm a German, just like you."

"You're a jerk," a voice is heard shouting at the gunman.

"I"m fed up with it all," the gunman replies.

That led terrorism analyst Georg Mascolo to suggest it was possible that the attack was the work of a right-wing extremist. The shootings occurred on the fourth anniversary of the attack in Norway by Anders Behring Brevik, which killed 77 people.
A suggestion is not proof of anything someone could suggest he's Bill Clintons illegitimate love child but that wouldn't make it true either. Here is an extreme idea how about waiting for actual facts before labeling the person to fit your political agenda.

Or...it could be that I was 100% right.

Live Munich shooting: Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik' and 'used Facebook offer of free McDonald's food to lure victims'

Ali Sonboly, 18, was "obsessed" with mass shootings and may have planned his attack to coincide with the fifth anniversary of far-right extremist Anders Breivik's Norway massacre, prosecutors said.

He also owned a stash of literature about shooting rampages, including a book entitled "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."

You know claims like these might have a tiny bit of credibility if the loony far left didn't claim every mass shooter was right winger.

In the video showing a gunman on the roof of the parking garage, the assailant can be heard saying in flawless German: "I'm a German, just like you."

That led terrorism analyst Georg Mascolo to suggest it was possible that the attack was the work of a right-wing extremist. The shootings occurred on the fourth anniversary of the attack in Norway by Anders Behring Brevik, which killed 77 people.
A suggestion is not proof of anything someone could suggest he's Bill Clintons illegitimate love child but that wouldn't make it true either. Here is an extreme idea how about waiting for actual facts before labeling the person to fit your political agenda.

Live Munich shooting: Teenage killer Ali Sonboly 'inspired by far-right terrorist Anders Breivik' and 'used Facebook offer of free McDonald's food to lure victims'

Ali Sonboly, 18, was "obsessed" with mass shootings and may have planned his attack to coincide with the fifth anniversary of far-right extremist Anders Breivik's Norway massacre, prosecutors said.

He also owned a stash of literature about shooting rampages, including a book entitled "Rampage in Head: Why Students Kill."
Or you could be 100 percent wrong the fact you keep cutting and pasting instead of posting actual Links is telling.

Or you could be 100 percent wrong the fact you keep cutting and pasting instead of posting actual Links is telling.

Umm...I posted the link dumbfuck.

Gawd, y'all some stupid fucking shits!

What the hell is wrong with you?

Video of the shooter, new Twitter mirror

Edit: Gunman on the parking deck at the Olympia shopping center

Translation for Edit:

Gunman: Wegen Leuten wie euch wurde ich gemobbt 7 Jahre lang. (Because of people like you I was bullied for 7 years)

Guy: Du Arschloch, du Wixxer (You asshole, you wanker)

Gunman: Und jetzt muss ich ne Waffe kaufen um euch ???umzubringen??? (And now I have to buy a weapon to ???kill you???)

Guy: Dir gehört der Schädel abgeschnitten, du Arschloch (Someone should cut your head off, you asshole)

Guy2: Scheiss Türken (Fucking Turks)

Guy: Scheiss Kanacken (Fucking [don't have a proper translation for that: something like sandn*ggers])

Guy: Er hat eine geladene Waffe (He has a loaded gun) Holt die Bullen! (Bring the cops!) Der Wixxer (This wanker)

Gunman: Ich bin Deutscher (I'm a german)

Guy: Du bist ein Wixxer, bist du (You're a wanker, that's what you are)

Gunman: Hört auf mich zu filmen! (Stop filming me!)

Guy: Was macht dich deutsch? (What makes you german?)

Gunman: Ich bin hier geboren worden. (I was born here)

Guy: Na und? Was machst für einen Scheiß? (So what? What shit are you doing?)

Gunman: Ich bin hier aufgwachsen in der Hartz4-Gegend (I was grown up in the Hartz4-area/Ghetto [Hartz4 = unemployment benefit])

Gunman: Ich war in Behandlung (I was in therapy)

Guy: Ja, Behandlung. Du gehörst in die Psychiatrie du Arschloch. (Yes, therapy. You belong to psychiatry, you asshole.)

Gunman: Ich habe nichts getan. Halten Sie die Schnauze. (I did nothing. Shut the fuck up!)

Guy: Du Wixxer, du (You wanker, you)

shots fired. people screaming

people starts speaking in a foreign language

From the article.
The motive or explanation for this crime is completely unclear,” he said.
Now try actually reading the article before claiming you know the shooters motive you dumbfuck.

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us': Classmate reveals Munich loner was 'mobbed' during seven years of bullying at school... and promised revenge on his tormentors one day
  • Former classmate of Ali Sonboly said they 'always mobbed him in school'
  • The anonymous person added 'he always told us that he would kill us'
  • Sonboly, 18, claimed he was bullied after he fired his weapon in Munich
  • Nine people have died after the rampage which started in McDonald's
By John Stevens for the Daily Mail and Abe Hawken For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EST, 23 July 2016 | Updated: 10:47 EST, 23 July 2016

36870A8000000578-3704563-Ali_Sonboly_pictured_targeted_innocent_children_at_a_McDonald_s_-m-45_1469272780011.jpg

Ali David Sonboly (pictured) targeted innocent children at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the city before he turned the gun on himself

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly today said that the murderer told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'

Sonboly, 18, targeted youngsters when he went on a rampage at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the German city on Friday, killing nine people - seven being teenagers.

He then attacked people near the Olympia Shopping Centre before he turned the gun on himself and was found to have 300 rounds of ammunition in his rucksack when police discovered his body.

A former classmate said he was quite clever but was badly bullied and had few friends.

During an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.

The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.

'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

The girl said she saw Sonboly in the apartment block around midday on Friday - just hours before the shooting spree.

She added: 'He was just standing looking down. Usually he would say hello but he did not even look at me as I walked past.'

Meanwhile, another former classmate claimed he was bullied at school after shooting six men and three women during a rampage has revealed that the teenager 'always' promised revenge by 'killing' his tormentors.

The anonymous person - who went to the same school as the killer - posted online late last night that they knew the attacker.

3686B2B300000578-0-image-m-6_1469265121558.jpg

An anonymous person posted on a website - thought to be a chat room - that they went to the same school as Ali Sonboly

They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at school.

The post read: 'I know this f****** guy, his name is ali sonboly. he was in my class back than (sic). we always mobbed him in school. and he always told us that he would kill us.'

It has since been deleted and comes after heavy-armed police raided Sonboly's home two miles from where the attack took place. "

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us'

From the article.
The motive or explanation for this crime is completely unclear,” he said.
Now try actually reading the article before claiming you know the shooters motive you dumbfuck.

You do realize that's a timeline, right?

Here's your proof. Now go crying to Momma Trump and hide behind his skirt. The brown people are gonna get you!

(I made it big like the headline so you could read it)

Munich murderer, 18, 'had a picture of mass killer Anders Breivik as his WhatsApp profile' as police probe 'obvious link between two' -

Hubertus Andrae, Munich police chief, said there was an 'obvious' link between Friday's attack - which left nine people dead - and the fifth anniversary of Breivik's massacre.

Sonboly, who claimed he was bullied at school, used a Glock 17 semi-automatic handgun to kill the victims - aged 13 to 45 - and started his deadly rampage at a McDonald's restaurant in the city.

Officers also found he had a book, Why Kids Kill: Inside The Minds of School Shooters, in his bag when he started firing at helpless children who tried to run away.

Sonboly did not have a licence for the weapon he used - which is a popular firearm used by law enforcement agencies worldwide.

The shootings at the shopping centre come five years to the day that far-right activist Breivik cairred out his murderous attack.

- See more at: Munich murderer, 18, 'had a picture of mass killer Anders Breivik as his WhatsApp profile' as police probe 'obvious link between two' 

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us': Classmate reveals Munich loner was 'mobbed' during seven years of bullying at school... and promised revenge on his tormentors one day
  • Former classmate of Ali Sonboly said they 'always mobbed him in school'
  • The anonymous person added 'he always told us that he would kill us'
  • Sonboly, 18, claimed he was bullied after he fired his weapon in Munich
  • Nine people have died after the rampage which started in McDonald's
By John Stevens for the Daily Mail and Abe Hawken For Mailonline

Published: 04:27 EST, 23 July 2016 | Updated: 10:47 EST, 23 July 2016

36870A8000000578-3704563-Ali_Sonboly_pictured_targeted_innocent_children_at_a_McDonald_s_-m-45_1469272780011.jpg

Ali David Sonboly (pictured) targeted innocent children at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the city before he turned the gun on himself

A 14-year-old girl who lived in the same block of flats as Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly today said that the murderer told his classmates: 'I will kill you all.'

Sonboly, 18, targeted youngsters when he went on a rampage at a McDonald's fast food restaurant in the German city on Friday, killing nine people - seven being teenagers.

He then attacked people near the Olympia Shopping Centre before he turned the gun on himself and was found to have 300 rounds of ammunition in his rucksack when police discovered his body.

A former classmate said he was quite clever but was badly bullied and had few friends.

During an argument just a few months ago Sonboly, who was today described as being 'deranged', had boasted about wanting to kill people in a massacre.

The young girl told the Daily Mail: 'He was not popular at school, he only had two or three friends that he would hang out with.

'In an argument, he said he wanted to carry out a massacre. He said: "I will kill you all".'

The girl said she saw Sonboly in the apartment block around midday on Friday - just hours before the shooting spree.

She added: 'He was just standing looking down. Usually he would say hello but he did not even look at me as I walked past.'

Meanwhile, another former classmate claimed he was bullied at school after shooting six men and three women during a rampage has revealed that the teenager 'always' promised revenge by 'killing' his tormentors.

The anonymous person - who went to the same school as the killer - posted online late last night that they knew the attacker.

3686B2B300000578-0-image-m-6_1469265121558.jpg

An anonymous person posted on a website - thought to be a chat room - that they went to the same school as Ali Sonboly

They wrote on a website, thought to be a chat room, that pupils 'always mobbed' Sonboly - which in German means 'bullied' - while he was at school.

The post read: 'I know this f****** guy, his name is ali sonboly. he was in my class back than (sic). we always mobbed him in school. and he always told us that he would kill us.'

It has since been deleted and comes after heavy-armed police raided Sonboly's home two miles from where the attack took place. "

EXCLUSIVE - 'He always said he would kill us'

My friend...it doesn't matter how many times we repost the truth.

They don't want to believe it.

Momma Donald told them to be afraid of the brown people.

They're cowering in their corners.

JHeoO3p.gif

Forum List

Back