First time in my life I did not watch any NFL. Feels good. Don't miss it a bit.

screw em.
Those God Damed owners caved to all these 300 lb infants.

Today, Sunday 9/13, every game has held racial unity ceremonies. All players are wearing something on the uniforms or helmets designating something, or someone dedicated to the theme.

That sound you hear is the collective ARGH! of every white racist redneck in America, seeing even the NFL moving on with the rest of the world, leaving them behind.

The only thing those losers have left is riding their Harley's to gun shows, wearing Depends underwear, so nobody sees the piss stains on their flex jeans.

screw em.
Those God Damed owners caved to all these 300 lb infants.

Today, Sunday 9/13, every game has held racial unity ceremonies. All players are wearing something on the uniforms or helmets designating something, or someone dedicated to the theme.

That sound you hear is the collective ARGH! of every white racist redneck in America, seeing even the NFL moving on with the rest of the world, leaving them behind.

The only thing those losers have left is riding their Harley's to gun shows, wearing Depends underwear, so nobody sees the piss stains on their flex jeans.
How many F boards do you post on for Christ Sakes????????????You have a god damned life??? Take your racism and stick it up your racist Ahole.

screw em.
There was a football game on today?

200.gif

Actually facts show it's the former football viewers who have left the NFL behind. I don't miss the giant NFL conglomerate a bit and I want to thank Pete Carrol for giving me that last final push with his woke sermonette.

You stick to your mediocre football coaching, Pete. Let me worry about my interracial relationships.

You are the piss stain on America so you should know.

Last edited:
Lets free ourselves of oppression by big ass black males that dominate sports. Lets free ourselves from competent folks and instead, and let short handicapped bind or inept white people get special rights fighting against oppression of the enabled skilled folks, because we got rights.

I stopped in 1987.
Uh dude that’s a pretty dumb reason to boycott it,a much better one would be for what many true football fans did,boycott them for the cheatriots getting away with multiple scandals and the other owners Not doing anything about it,that’s why I along with thousands around the country started boycotting them over ten years ago..if it fir that,then for the other good reason of all these flu teams relocation and not being. Punished for breaking nfl relocation rules in the chargers,raiders,and 49ers.now those are two VALID reasons to have started boycotting them ten years ago or so.i haven’t missed the NFL sense.

asfor the op,man you should have done this much longer ago.

nfl? What’s that
You're missing the exciting new Rams helmets dude.
View attachment 388335
I know you are putting me on.At first I was excited and gung-ho about the Rams coming back to LA,I thought it would be a dream come true for me. I made a thread about them coming back to LA two years before they did come back,most the posters here did not believe me,they were actually that stupid to think they would stay in stank louis.heehee. They thought I was off the rocker,when that DID happen,they were all too arrogant to admit they were wrong,incredible that it’s so fucking hard for trolls around here to admit they were proven wrong on just a tiny little thing like that,isn’t it? Jesus Christ.

I watched tonight’s game just to satisfy my curiosity about the rams uniform colors and it’s just as I thought,they are every bit as retarded and asinine looking as the colors in stank louis were. I always said that if they were not going to go back to the classic LA colors they wore in the Super Bowl against the Steelers in 1980 or the ones they wore against the patriots,then they might as well stay in stank louis.well these new colors are as bad and ugly as the ones in St. Louis.they are going to lose a Lot of other la fans as well.

I have spoken to several dozens of people over the years who felt the same way I did,I would ask them how they became a Rams fan,if they lived in LA if that was why and many said no,they became one for the same reason I did,because of the uniform colors.

these colors are so gay looking and that is just plain asinine to play indoors in sunny California of allplaces,not that California is worth living in anymore,but still,playing indoors in. That sunny state,the NFL is so fucked it’s disgusting. I could not watch anymore after the first quarter.

fuck the NFL. I been saying that for over ten years now for the reason in the previous post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back