First sentencing for a January Sixth Capitol rioter

Upon my recent research about the construction of the Constitution, I found this anecdote from Thomas Jefferson, the founder of the Democratic-Republic (present Democratic) political party who favored states' rights and opposed the Federalist party that advocated for a strong central (federal) government.

He pleaded guilty last month to obstructing an official proceeding
Wow! Big deal! "obstructing an official proceeding" (probably as a plea deal he made fearing he was facing a lynch mob). Whatever happened to "insurrection" or "treason" or any of the other wild-ass claims the left has been making? And our alleged lawmakers ran and hid rather than face the public they claimed to represent. Frightened sheep; not victims.

What is that crap? There wasn't 47 people killed in an attack on the White House in 2020 or any other time since I have been alive, by BLM, Antifa or anybody else.

What is that crap? There wasn't 47 people killed in an attack on the White House in 2020 or any other time since I have been alive, by BLM, Antifa or anybody else.
Just when I think you couldn't possibly say something stupider than your last post, you always come through. It doesn't say they were killed at the White House, toad shit.

Just when I think you couldn't possibly say something stupider than your last post, you always come through. It doesn't say they were killed at the White House, toad shit.
If it wasn't an assault on our seat of national government, it ain't the same thing numb nuts. Go bitch to the mayors and governors for their response. You people still don't get it. Maybe you haven't got the juice because you are drinking too much of the Kool-Aid.

I don’t even know how many I think there are… how did you find out how many I think there are?!
Oh, I don't know. I guess I assume you are just like every other conspiracy theory loving right winger, and the consensus seems to be that you all think you are the majority. You are not.

Oh, I don't know. I guess I assume you are just like every other conspiracy theory loving right winger, and the consensus seems to be that you all think you are the majority. You are not.
Never thought I was. You are the first here to call me a right winger though. Thanks for the laugh :)

Proud Boys also sentenced today for vandalizing black churches in DC.

Upon my recent research about the construction of the Constitution, I found this anecdote from Thomas Jefferson, the founder of the Democratic-Republic (present Democratic) political party who favored states' rights and opposed the Federalist party that advocated for a strong central (federal) government.

He's in his place. Fuck him.

Synth probably did not want to put up with somebody's crap. I keep between 6 and 10 on ignore. When somebody is a pain in the butt and the conversation is not productive, changing or interesting anymore, they aren't worth my time, especially after a 24 hour communication with some. Most of the time I will take one off ignore at that time. I have take all off when I put somebody on, but it usually doesn't take more than a week to remember why I put some A-Holes on the ignore list in the firt place. Ignore is a great tool. I don't owe jerks my time.
Who did Synthoholic put on IGNORE?

I think eight months is about right. He admitted guilt, expressed remorse, and wasn't personally violent. It won't ruin his life, but he will have to pay a price to society, and he'll always have to check that box on every job application he fills out from now on.

Trials take a long time these days, especially high-vis ones like these. I'm glad to see that only six months in, the first of the felonies is getting closed out.

LOLOL

Slobbers the pussy who said he wanted to meet me but then ran for the hills when I tried to arrange it.

download-jpeg-1-jpg.510822

LOLOL

Slobbers the pussy who said he wanted to meet me but then ran for the hills when I tried to arrange it.

download-jpeg-1-jpg.510822
I'll be in Boca soon enough. Your Hitler avatar is most amusing. You have no idea how that impacts Jews like myself. What a pathetic piece of filth you are.

Fuck you, mother fucker.

I'll be in Boca soon enough. Your Hitler avatar is most amusing. You have no idea how that impacts Jews like myself. What a pathetic piece of filth you are.

Fuck you, mother fucker.
You voted for the fuhrer. That's on you, loser.

The fact that you would make such a comparison shows what a low life scumbag you are. Fuck you, mother fucker.
It's what you voted for, loser.

A chilling moment revealed in “I Alone Can Fix It: Donald J. Trump’s Catastrophic Final Year,” the new book about the Trump White House in its waning days by Washington Post reporters Carol D. Leonnig and Philip Rucker, should deeply concern all of us. Gen. Mark A. Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said he feared a coup was in the making. More specifically, he worried that the U.S. military would be forced to choose sides in an insurrection, something not seen since the Civil War.

Milley went so far as to compare the situation to Adolf Hitler’s rise to power in the 1930s, calling Trump’s supporters “brownshirts in the streets” and fearing what he called a “Reichstag moment.” In a period when others have been called hysterical for making allusions to the Third Reich, this time it was a sober, levelheaded general officer doing so. The comparison is not a perfect one, but the actual history of the military and Hitler’s rise to power is instructive for us today — and should give us some hope that we are not at risk. This history is a story of two key moments — neither of which, in this instance, was the Reichstag fire of Feb. 27, 1933, which solidified Hitler’s power but did not involve the military.​

Forum List

Back