First sentencing for a January Sixth Capitol rioter

They are fun but what other explanation is there for you asking me to apologize?
Again, making a mistake about a partisan clown like the judge is s small thing

But disturbing the civility of the forum is not so minor

Again, making a mistake about a partisan clown like the judge is s small thing

But disturbing the civility of the forum is not so minor
And I admitted I made a mistake. Move on.

Aliens who trespass on American soil are cared for. They are turning looters and arsonists loose on the left coast. You probably don't do more than 8 months in over crowded L.A. prisons but a Trump trespasser gets 8 months. Well done FBI, you put your first political dissident behind bars.

Upon my recent research about the construction of the Constitution, I found this anecdote from Thomas Jefferson, the founder of the Democratic-Republic (present Democratic) political party who favored states' rights and opposed the Federalist party that advocated for a strong central (federal) government.
Looks like that speedy trial thang is past tense ?

Either we trust our justice system or we don't. The rest is semantics.

I don't trust the Judicial Branch of government to protect my Liberties any more than I trust the Legislature or Executive Branches.

Only a fool would trust the government to protect Liberties.

I don't trust the Judicial Branch of government to protect my Liberties any more than I trust the Legislature or Executive Branches.

Only a fool would trust the government to protect Liberties.
If you don't trust the system you should not be living here. It is far from perfect but it seems to work.

felons cant vote in Florida.

just wait for the sentencing for those with weapons charges or who assaulted police.
That only applies to murder and sex offenses.

SECTION 4. Disqualifications.—
(a) No person convicted of a felony, or adjudicated in this or any other state to be mentally incompetent, shall be qualified to vote or hold office until restoration of civil rights or removal of disability. Except as provided in subsection (b) of this section, any disqualification from voting arising from a felony conviction shall terminate and voting rights shall be restored upon completion of all terms of sentence including parole or probation.
(b) No person convicted of murder or a felony sexual offense shall be qualified to vote until restoration of civil rights.
(c) No person may appear on the ballot for re-election to any of the following offices:
(1) Florida representative,
(2) Florida senator,
(3) Florida Lieutenant governor,
(4) any office of the Florida cabinet,
(5) U.S. Representative from Florida, or
(6) U.S. Senator from Florida

That is fair but why aren't those who burned Minneapolis to the ground being treated the same way?
Minneapolis if a Fk up place, in ways similar to Oregon and Washington state. I guess the politicians in those places like it that way and they are not expecting to have to live with the result of their actions or inactions, any of them. The can always move out of state. Washington is the capital of the country, we're going to have to keep it, because the whole country can't just move, so the capital has no choice but to maintain our seat of government in accordance with our constitution.

Minneapolis if a Fk up place, in ways similar to Oregon and Washington state. I guess the politicians in those places like it that way and they are not expecting to have to live with the result of their actions or inactions, any of them. The can always move out of state. Washington is the capital of the country, we're going to have to keep it, because the whole country can't just move, so the capital has no choice but to maintain our seat of government in accordance with our constitution.
So you admit that Democrats who run the cities in your post are messed up. Thank you

If you don't trust the system you should not be living here. It is far from perfect but it seems to work.

It works sometimes. However, sometimes it fails. It fails a lot more than we would like to admit. For instance, just look at the Supreme Court saying two dozen states did not have the standing to challenge the Democrats stealing the 2020 election. Comments from the Chief Justice were that he did not have the courage to do it lest it caused riots. Really?

All government sucks. Our government is not exempted.

So you admit that Democrats who run the cities in your post are messed up. Thank you
I never said they weren't, dude. That crap doesn't fly down here in TN and hope it never does.

It works sometimes. However, sometimes it fails. It fails a lot more than we would like to admit. For instance, just look at the Supreme Court saying two dozen states did not have the standing to challenge the Democrats stealing the 2020 election. Comments from the Chief Justice were that he did not have the courage to do it lest it caused riots. Really?

All government sucks. Our government is not exempted.
I agree there

Forum List

Back