First sentencing for a January Sixth Capitol rioter

The prisoner admits being carried way in the "euphoria" and you say the judge is out of his mind?
I do

The obama judge also said:

“Judge Randolph Moss said that Hodgkins had played a role, if not as significant as others, in one of the worst episodes in American history. “

Thats engaging in partisan politics

Last edited:
You are comparing a revolt against the govt to a bunch of looters destroying innocent peoples lives.
You are the one that doesnt understand. And you typed it out :dunno:
No that wasn’t my point. Try rereading what I wrote

Did the guy break in or was he allowed in by police as some video demonstrates?
If he was allowed in, how can he be convicted of touring the capitol?
I appreciate your distinction Roshawn and many agree with you including me. Of course, we had the partisan blanket labeling crowd-claiming loudly and repeatedly that all in attendance that day at the US Capitol were acting the exact same way- (this falsehood either contrived or delusional) to confuse the facts.

The majority of people in attendance that day never entered the capitol building . Of those who entered, some (way over half, 3/4ths?) were filmed as being allowed to enter by CP, while some chose to break windows to get inside.

Those who like to blur the lines of this event, intentionally exaggerating the numbers of those who entered by force to make some political statement, are evidently partisan hacks. Their leftist media partisan hacks keep that lie active enough to bait more clicks.

Last edited:
I'm sure that some people believe trump had the election stolen from him. Fortunately, there aren't nearly as many of those people as you think there are.
I don’t even know how many I think there are… how did you find out how many I think there are?!

I did. I think you are the one that didnt.
"the spirit of this" naaawwwww not even close homie :thup:
You think I didn’t read what I wrote?! Ok, great argument homie, I guess you know what I’m saying better than I. Congrats

You think I didn’t read what I wrote?! Ok, great argument homie, I guess you know what I’m saying better than I. Congrats
Its a skill im proud of. You know, being able to read English and all that.
:lol:

I do

The obama just also said:

“Judge Randolph Moss said that Hodgkins had played a role, if not as significant as others, in one of the worst episodes in American history. “

Thats engaging in partisan politics
Not nearly as partisan as attacking the government of the country you pledge allegiance to. The guy was wrong to participate. He knows it and admits it. Now he is just being punished for it. Nothing partisan about that. The judge actually showed great leniency. He could have been sentenced more harshly. If you don't like it, bring a lawsuit against his lawyers. Don't whine about it on here. You either believe in the rule of law or you don't. It's kind of what separates trumpers from conservatives or the rest of the country, for that matter.

Morons should do their homework before calling their betters a moron

Assumed office
November 14, 2014
Appointed by Barack Obama

Shit, I hate it when I'm wrong. I saw he was appointed by Clinton, but it appears that was for a different position. My apologies.

Shit, I hate it when I'm wrong. I saw he was appointed by Clinton, but it appears that was for a different position. My apologies.
Never mind the judge

We all make mistakes

Apologize for the name calling

Not nearly as partisan as attacking the government of the country you pledge allegiance to. The guy was wrong to participate. He knows it and admits it. Now he is just being punished for it. Nothing partisan about that. The judge actually showed great leniency. He could have been sentenced more harshly. If you don't like it, bring a lawsuit against his lawyers. Don't whine about it on here. You either believe in the rule of law or you don't. It's kind of what separates trumpers from conservatives or the rest of the country, for that matter.
That is fair but why aren't those who burned Minneapolis to the ground being treated the same way?

Forum List

Back