American Academy of Pediatrics says all students should be masked

Astrostar

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2017

And, Dr. Fauci agrees with their assessment. Nowhere in their recommendation is wording that parents should have the final say.

I can't wait to see the reaction of Trump,Tucker, Hannity and the rest of the Trump Cult leadership.

And, Dr. Fauci agrees with their assessment. Nowhere in their recommendation is wording that parents should have the final say.

I can't wait to see the reaction of Trump,Tucker, Hannity and the rest of the Trump Cult leadership.

Masks are a pacifier to calm bedwetting libs

If anyone at this point still takes flip flop Fauci seriously that is on them.
Please explain your comment about Dr. Fauci. Point out the comments that you consider are flip flops, if you can. Otherwise you may be mistaken, the virus and its spread has been studied since early on in late 2019, and studies to protect the people has evolved. I don't believe Dr. Fauci has any intent to mislead the public, as your comment suggests.

Please explain your comment about Dr. Fauci. Point out the comments that you consider are flip flops, if you can. Otherwise you may be mistaken, the virus and its spread has been studied since early on in late 2019, and studies to protect the people has evolved. I don't believe Dr. Fauci has any intent to mislead the public, as your comment suggests.
He has flipped on mask wearing as well as how and where covid originated. My personal opinion on Fauci is that he is more interested in being a celebrity and doing CNN and MSNBC interviews. As I said if people wish to listen to him fine that is their right and choice.

He has flipped on mask wearing as well as how and where covid originated. My personal opinion on Fauci is that he is more interested in being a celebrity and doing CNN and MSNBC interviews. As I said if people wish to listen to him fine that is their right and choice.

My point that he does not intend to mislead the public was not addressed in your response.

Science may "flip flop" when the data increases or not. That is the Scientific Method: Hypothesis, Theories and Laws; the pandemic is mostly iterated as a hypothesis and testing either proves or disproves it; theories too are tested and do to the variants, so expect more "flip flops" with the vaccinations as well as the transmissions.

The only efforts to mislead the public are those who have no supposition or proposed explanation expressed on the basis of evidence as a starting point for further investigation.

Forum List

Back