First of many threads.

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."
So death threats aren't okay? Geez, Will, what's next?
Have a gingerbread whoopie pie, darlin. Don't be mad.
View attachment 328568
I usually don't get mad. Sometimes I get even though. hahaha

""Zone 1": Clean Debate Zone (CDZ) / Introduce Yourself (Welcome Threads) / The Lounge and Announcements: Civil discourse is the focus here, regardless of topic matter. Constructive criticism and debate is the tone. No insulting, name calling, or putting down other posters. Consider it a lesson in Civics."
So death threats aren't okay? Geez, Will, what's next?
Have a gingerbread whoopie pie, darlin. Don't be mad.
View attachment 328568
I usually don't get mad. Sometimes I get even though. hahaha
I was actually talking to Will, our mod. He seems angry about my jokin' around.

If you have anywhere near Deanna's sense of humor, boy oh boy, are you needed around here!

You would be surprised how many Trump fans are here but keeping low profile because of abusive liberals, Folks fear for their lives and property when admitting that Trump is doing a good job.Sad, isn't it?

They can't admit it, still drunk on the koolaid. Bet they all cashed their stimulus checks though. You'll find about 75% conservatives here, 25% brain dead libs.

Forum List

Back