First college football playoff committee releases its first ranking of the season

On what planet was I wrong?

How may losses did Auburn have on Nov 13th?

that’s a link to the game they played on the 13th of Nov.

thats their schedule. Please list the 5 teams they lost to by the 13th of November.

Asshole
I corrected you to the current status. November 13th is only significant in the fact that it was my birthday and you made a prediction and you were wrong. I didn't call you out. I stated a fact.

No, they already had 5 losses when you made your statement, so STFU dumbass!

I corrected you to the current status. November 13th is only significant in the fact that it was my birthday and you made a prediction and you were wrong. I didn't call you out. I stated a fact.

That's not you saying they had 5 losses on the 13th of November? Someone hacked your account? You have a split personality? You post so much bullshit you forgot what you said? What excuse are you going to come up with now?

That's not you saying they had 5 losses on the 13th of November? Someone hacked your account? You have a split personality? You post so much bullshit you forgot what you said? What excuse are you going to come up with now?

I guess you simply do not have the ability to read. Welcome to my ignore list. I am not forced to put up with your stupid antics.

Everyone knows that is a lie. Don't bother.
Name a 4 year college scholarship student from the military that played for a team in college. I'll wait, and stop calling me a liar about things you could not possibly know. When I went to college, I was an E-4 in the Navy Reserve.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what college football powerhouse you attended.

I love the fact that you wrote this before Alabama took 4 overtimes to beat Auburn, and we were playing a back-up quarterback who could barely walk in the second half and overtimes.

Alabama's quarterback spent more time on the ground than the Iranian Air Force F-14s. My prediction is that Alabama will be destroyed by Georgia, ending any hopes of being in the final top four.

It was a long game for us, that is for sure. The auburn pass rush was a beast. Our O-line has been rough all year.

Yeah, Finley was a back up QB. But it was the auburn defense that held Alabama in check.

Bryce Young got sacked 7 times. Between all those sacks he managed to throw for 317 yards and 2 TDs. And when it came down to it, he and the other players rose to the occasion. With 1:35 left in the game, Young drove them 97 yards to score the TD that tied the game.

Kudos to auburn for a great game. But I will take the win and congrats to the Bama players for never quitting.

Yeah, Georgia will probably kill us in the SEC Championship. I have said that for most of the season. But we made it to the game.

It was a long game for us, that is for sure. The auburn pass rush was a beast. Our O-line has been rough all year.

Yeah, Finley was a back up QB. But it was the auburn defense that held Alabama in check.

Bryce Young got sacked 7 times. Between all those sacks he managed to throw for 317 yards and 2 TDs. And when it came down to it, he and the other players rose to the occasion. With 1:35 left in the game, Young drove them 97 yards to score the TD that tied the game.

Kudos to auburn for a great game. But I will take the win and congrats to the Bama players for never quitting.

Yeah, Georgia will probably kill us in the SEC Championship. I have said that for most of the season. But we made it to the game.

Yes, you called it perfectly!

Name a 4 year college scholarship student from the military that played for a team in college. I'll wait, and stop calling me a liar about things you could not possibly know. When I went to college, I was an E-4 in the Navy Reserve.

I am still waiting for you to tell me what college football powerhouse you attended.
He’s always calling me a liar for things too. And he won’t even say what weight class he wrestled let alone what college.

Forum List

Back