First college football playoff committee releases its first ranking of the season

4 loss Texas A&M beat Alabama. Sure they will have lost to #1 UGA, but that other one is pretty bad. OSU has lost to #2 Mich and # 10 Oregon who might win their Conference. So OSU will have losses to 2 Conference champs both in the top 10. As losses go it certainly can get worse. I'd have to go really look at who each of them played but I'd bet taking their wins and loses their resumes are relatively the same.

Which makes sense. Both teams IMO are pretty good and at times and based on the match up are really good, but both have glaring deficiencies this year that have hurt them.
It’s a good year. MSU and Michigan didn’t disappoint. Both could have ten win seasons.

Ark isnt going to be ranked they have 4 losses and they havnt beaten anyone of consequence. Every good team they've played they've lost to. They were getting there ranking from their SEC affiliation .
And MSST is a joke being ranked with 4 losses. They lost to Memphis (5-6) and LSU (5-6) ....

Alabama struggling with Ark, losing to T&AM (another team overrated SEC team), coupled with OSU destroying MSU should push them ahead of Alabama
That's TA&M for the record.

And Bama was never behind, even in the 4th. Every team we play brings their best game.

And the Ohio State v. Nebraska game was a one possession game for almost the entire 60 minutes. And Nebraska is 3-8.
I love the fact that you wrote this before Alabama took 4 overtimes to beat Auburn, and we were playing a back-up quarterback who could barely walk in the second half and overtimes.

Alabama's quarterback spent more time on the ground than the Iranian Air Force F-14s. My prediction is that Alabama will be destroyed by Georgia, ending any hopes of being in the final top four.

Agreed.

Michigan and Auburn just dont have the horses to keep up with OSU and Alabama.

SEC championship will tell us who UGA is. I don’t think they’ve really been tested this year.
That's funny!

Michigan beat OSU and it took Bama 4 OTs to get past an Auburn team playing a backup QB who could barely walk in the second half and 4 OTs due to an ankle injury.

Last edited:
Stop being a fucking nimrod and learn to proofread and then you won't get your pussy hurt!
This was a discussion about college football. Feel free to open up a thread about punctuation and grammar if you'd like.

There's a link you might try.

If you were just "updating" the info then you would have said "now they have 6 losses" but you didnt. Dont try and back pedal now asshat. Not to mention that their subsequent losses have little bearing on the post since it was commenting on the committee favoring SEC teams and keeping them in the top 25 after 3 and 4 losses which pads the resumes of the teams that have beaten them.

This was a discussion about college football. Feel free to open up a thread about punctuation and grammar if you'd like.

There's a link you might try.

If you were just "updating" the info then you would have said "now they have 6 losses" but you didnt. Dont try and back pedal now asshat. Not to mention that their subsequent losses have little bearing on the post since it was commenting on the committee favoring SEC teams and keeping them in the top 25 after 3 and 4 losses which pads the resumes of the teams that have beaten them.
No, they already had 5 losses when you made your statement, so STFU dumbass!

No, they already had 5 losses when you made your statement, so STFU dumbass!
OMG. Click the link I posted dumb ass.

Nov 13 is a Saturday which is the day I posted that comment.

Auburn lost to MSST on the 13th for their 4th loss. Maybe you should take a break and sit the next couple threads out.

OMG. Click the link I posted dumb ass.

Nov 13 is a Saturday which is the day I posted that comment.

Auburn lost to MSST on the 13th for their 4th loss. Maybe you should take a break and sit the next couple threads out.
I can't help it that you were wrong. Have a nice day, asshole!

I can't help it that you were wrong. Have a nice day, asshole!
On what planet was I wrong?

How may losses did Auburn have on Nov 13th?

that’s a link to the game they played on the 13th of Nov.

thats their schedule. Please list the 5 teams they lost to by the 13th of November.

Asshole

Last edited:

Forum List

Back