First Biden presser in 10 months.

I just said it’s effective. Same as Trump. Same as you.

You’re the only one who said anything about which people it’s effective for.

I didn’t move anything. You inputted something in that wasn’t being discussed.
No no you moved them. Again I am pro vaccines. I am anti mandates. You are pro mandates, correct?

Correct. You can still get covid even after getting the vaccine and you’re less likely to die from covid if you’re vaccinated.

Trump was correct in saying that it works.
0.00085% is the mortality rate, and Vaccines have nothing to do with that. That has been the mortality rate since this started. It's no pandemic.

2% was the mortality rate for The Spanish Flu, and that was a Pandemic.

If you can still catch Covid, Spread Covid, Be Hospitalized with COVID, and DIE From COVID, that the so called "vaccines" are not "working" because Joe said if you take THE JAB, none of that will happen.

Live and let live. COVID is no big deal, Never was a big deal. It was nothing but political opportunism for The Left. A Big Lie, if you will to leverage Fear and take advantage of it for political purposes.

Americans who elected Mr Biden thought they were getting the 2nd coming of President Obama, instead they got the 2nd cousin of Crazy Bernie!

Me, Trump, and AzogtheDefiler disagree with you.

The vaccine lowers the chance of mortality for many people.
It's gonna be SUPER LOW Feb 3rd as Joe ordered The CDC to quit counting deaths and infections of COVID cuz his numbers are worse than President Trump's

And Just like that, COVID disappears and lying Joe will take credit for it. LMAO!'

I can see the political commercials now.

"Hi, I am Senator Biden. We rolled up our sleeves and took The Trump Vaccine, and totally eradicated Polio. This is why I want you to vote for my re-election as President in 2022!

Though you may be a soccer mom I branded as a Domestic Terrorist and are a racist let's have some unity and help me finish by Build Back Better plan for Connecticut.

Let's set another voter suppression record and turn out the vote for me to the tune of 83 Million, and I'll make Hunter head of the CIA War on Drugs Task Force!" You are gonna like that guy, I promise."

Mommy am I done now?

Build Back Better Part 2

Last edited:

Forum List

Back