First Batch of Biden Emails Released

You're really sucking wind on this, Joey! I went back and checked your posts. You didn't talk about the primaries

Yeah, I forgot I was talking to a complete fucking retard who didn't understand his own argument that if HE argued Obama didn't endorse Biden until after he got the nomination, it was fair to point out, neither did Reagan or Bush or most other sitting presidents.

Yeah, I forgot I was talking to a complete fucking retard who didn't understand his own argument that if HE argued Obama didn't endorse Biden until after he got the nomination, it was fair to point out, neither did Reagan or Bush or most other sitting presidents.
When did I argue that, Joey? I pointed out that Obama endorsing Hillary Clinton in 2016 was proof that Obama thought his Vice President was an idiot! Biden didn't run in 2016 because without the backing of the Obama machine he didn't stand a chance. The Democratic primary was never a contest between Biden and Clinton...it was always a contest between Clinton and Bernie Sanders. 2015 and 2016 was when Joe Biden kicked his influence peddling into high gear. Why? Because he thought his political career was all but over. Hillary was heavily favored to win the election against Trump and would most likely serve two terms meaning Old Joe was shit out of luck. Biden was selling his influence because he could see time was running out on his having the influence TO sell!

When did I argue that, Joey? I pointed out that Obama endorsing Hillary Clinton in 2016 was proof that Obama thought his Vice President was an idiot!

Except Joe wasn't running in 2016, and Obama didn't endorse Hillary until June 9, 2016.

Still waiting to see what these guys supposedly got for the "influence" they supposedly bought. Not firing Shokin, that guy was fired because EVERYONE wanted him gone. If Joe or Hunter got Bursima to pay for that, they could probably sell ice to Eskimos.

When did I argue that, Joey? I pointed out that Obama endorsing Hillary Clinton in 2016 was proof that Obama thought his Vice President was an idiot! Biden didn't run in 2016 because without the backing of the Obama machine he didn't stand a chance. The Democratic primary was never a contest between Biden and Clinton...it was always a contest between Clinton and Bernie Sanders. 2015 and 2016 was when Joe Biden kicked his influence peddling into high gear. Why? Because he thought his political career was all but over. Hillary was heavily favored to win the election against Trump and would most likely serve two terms meaning Old Joe was shit out of luck. Biden was selling his influence because he could see time was running out on his having the influence TO sell!

Biden DID NOT RUN IN 2016. YOU do understand that? Biden's name was not on the ballot, YOU do understand that right?

Biden had announced early he would be running in 2016. YOU do understand thatr right?

You continue to carp on something that is NOT important.

Biden decided not to run in 2016, so why would Mr. Obama endorse a person who NOT FUCKING RUNNING IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?

Biden DID NOT RUN IN 2016. YOU do understand that? Biden's name was not on the ballot, YOU do understand that right?

Biden had announced early he would be running in 2016. YOU do understand thatr right?

You continue to carp on something that is NOT important.

Biden decided not to run in 2016, so why would Mr. Obama endorse a person who NOT FUCKING RUNNING IN THE FIRST FUCKING PLACE?
Did you read my posts? I stated quite clearly that the reason Joe Biden DIDN'T run in 2016 was that he knew he didn't have the backing of Barack Obama! Biden never announced he would be running in 2016. As for why Obama didn't endorse Joe Biden? Why would he endorse someone that he quite obviously didn't respect? Barack Obama considered himself to be the smartest man in the room. He also considered Joe Biden to be the dumbest man in the room and made that quite clear in private conversations.

Did you read my posts? I stated quite clearly that the reason Joe Biden DIDN'T run in 2016 was that he knew he didn't have the backing of Barack Obama!

Which- AGAIN- sitting presidents don't get involved in the nominating process! Obama didn't endorse Hillary until after she had the nomination wrapped up. Just like Reagan and Bush waited until after the nominating process to chime in.

Why Biden didn't run in 2016 was that he saw that Bill and Hillary had raised a huge war chest and lined up dozens of superdelegates before the contest even started. That's why he didn't run.

I wish he had. He'd have beaten Trump. But everyone just concluded it was time for a woman to get the job, not counting on how misogynistic this country still is.

Which- AGAIN- sitting presidents don't get involved in the nominating process! Obama didn't endorse Hillary until after she had the nomination wrapped up. Just like Reagan and Bush waited until after the nominating process to chime in.

Why Biden didn't run in 2016 was that he saw that Bill and Hillary had raised a huge war chest and lined up dozens of superdelegates before the contest even started. That's why he didn't run.

I wish he had. He'd have beaten Trump. But everyone just concluded it was time for a woman to get the job, not counting on how misogynistic this country still is.
Hillary didn't lose that election because the US is "misogynistic", Joey...she lost it because the Benghazi investigation revealed that she'd been running the State Department through servers hidden in her home, lied to Congressional investigators about it and then attempted to destroy evidence of what she'd done! Americans don't like liars. It's why Joe Biden would have lost the last election if HIS lies hadn't been covered up by the FBI, the Main Stream Media and those 51 "former intelligence officials" and why he'll lose if he tries to run again!

That is one the worst things either political party can do. "It's their turn" is what doomed McCain. After the shrub's lying this country into the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan there was no way a Republican could won the WH in 2008.

HRC had no business running in 2016. The Republicans were gunning for her and she knew it. She had been deligent SecState and a so-so Senator from New York State but as Presidential Candidate she was a disaster.

HRC never made a connection with the American Voter. She ran on her name and little else.

Had Biden run instead I think he would won. Not so because of being VP, but because he was a much more experienced politician. By running HRC, Dems handed the WH to P01135809. America is paying the price of running a person whose real claim to fame was her name.

That is one the worst things either political party can do. "It's their turn" is what doomed McCain. After the shrub's lying this country into the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan there was no way a Republican could won the WH in 2008.

Actually, one of the great tragedies of 2008 was that McCain didn't win. Under his leadership, we would have had a much saner Republican Party, instead of the shitshow it turned into.

For years and years, Democrats said, "We could vote for a Republican if he was more like John McCain!"
And when they GOP offered up McCain, they all went for Obama.

HRC had no business running in 2016. The Republicans were gunning for her and she knew it. She had been deligent SecState and a so-so Senator from New York State but as Presidential Candidate she was a disaster.

She is a poor retail politician, to be sure. Trump was the only candidate who could lose to Hillary and Hillary was the only candidate who could lose to Trump.

HRC never made a connection with the American Voter. She ran on her name and little else.

Yes, but I also think that there is a lot of latent misogyny (and self-loathing). If a man acted like Hillary, we'd respect him, maybe even admire him a bit. But because Hillary acted pushy we didn't like it.

Had Biden run instead I think he would won. Not so because of being VP, but because he was a much more experienced politician. By running HRC, Dems handed the WH to P01135809. America is paying the price of running a person whose real claim to fame was her name.

Oh, I don't put all the blame on Hillary.
I blame every idiot who pissed away his vote on a third party because they figured she had it in the bag.
I blame the mainstream media for going soft on Trump all the way up until he was elected, and for giving him free air time because he was "entertaining".

And I blame a society that has mistaken celebrity for merit.

I think if McCain had NOT Caribu Barbie on the ticket and instead put on someone Murkowski or Olympia Snow he would have won. I know he wanted to put Joe Liberman on ticket, that would have a disaster both McCain and Liberman.

Palin normalized the radical conservative right, Teabaggers became MAGA.

Nope, it was misogyny... Can't tell you how many people I heard call her a "bitch", a "Hag" and that word we can't use on USMB that rhymes with Hunt that they censor out.

It was never about anything other than the misogyny.
So you're claiming that the lies that Hillary told about her emails didn't hurt her? Come on, Joey! The American people knew she was dirty. They knew she was lying to them again! Hillary's dishonesty is what cost her the election. Misogyny had nothing to do with it.

So you're claiming that the lies that Hillary told about her emails didn't hurt her?

Nobody cared about her emails except the crazy right wing.
She got the most votes. Period. The only reason we had four years of Trump was because we are using a messed up system to pick presidents.

I think if McCain had NOT Caribu Barbie on the ticket and instead put on someone Murkowski or Olympia Snow he would have won. I know he wanted to put Joe Liberman on ticket, that would have a disaster both McCain and Liberman.

Palin normalized the radical conservative right, Teabaggers became MAGA.

Dammit, I'm going to have to stick up for Sarah Palin here.

Most of the "Crazy Stuff" with Palin didn't surface until AFTER she won the election.

At the time, she was kind of a bonus for McCain. She gave conservatives something to be excited about. She had a reasonably good rep as governor of Alaska because she let the people who knew what they were doing do their jobs.

There's simply no way McCain or any other REpublican was going to win in 2008. Bush's wars and economy were a millstone around their neck.

1696464401936.png

Forum List

Back