First Batch of Biden Emails Released

As usual, Joey...you're wrong! Turley didn't say there wasn't evidence...he said that the evidence hadn't yet reached the point of impeachment for him but that there was enough evidence that an impeachment inquiry was needed!

But that's not how it's supposed to work. If you can't even get a complete whore like Turley to support your case, then you don't have a case.

An independent prosecutor has been looking into this for five years, and he can barely make a case against Hunter, WHO IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN!!!

I'd be happy to cut and paste your original post, 0311! That's NOT what you said!

This is about what you said.. YOu said Obama didn't endorse Biden until AFTER he won the nomination when this is the norm. Presidents who are term-limited stay out of nominating fights. Reagan didn't endorse Bush. Dubya didn't endorse McCain, etc., until AFTER they secured the nomination.

The only exception was Clinton endorsing Gore, and Gore only had token opposition for his nomination.

But that's not how it's supposed to work. If you can't even get a complete whore like Turley to support your case, then you don't have a case.

An independent prosecutor has been looking into this for five years, and he can barely make a case against Hunter, WHO IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN!!!
Who's the independent prosecutor? David Weiss? Don't make me laugh. Five years of stonewalling investigations by the IRS and the FBI doesn't mean that the Biden's didn't do anything...they obviously DID...what it means is that a coverup took place at the DOJ and people there need to be held accountable for what they did!

This is about what you said.. YOu said Obama didn't endorse Biden until AFTER he won the nomination when this is the norm. Presidents who are term-limited stay out of nominating fights. Reagan didn't endorse Bush. Dubya didn't endorse McCain, etc., until AFTER they secured the nomination.

The only exception was Clinton endorsing Gore, and Gore only had token opposition for his nomination.
Gee, Joey...did you SAY "until AFTER they secured the nomination"? No, you didn't. You didn't attempt to walk back your post until AFTER I pointed out that all of the Presidents you named did in fact endorse the people you claimed they didn't!

See that is called reflection. You project your own issues on to some else

Trump has so many issues that statements that you made are delusional.

You ignore the fact that Trump had classified documents in his possession and was raided. They found these documents and its real.

Trump incited the riot. He specifically said that they should "stop the steal". Yet how could they stop the steal. An official government function was disrupted based on the egging on of one man.

Trump taxes. The evidence is clear he devalued his properties when tax time came along. But when applying for loan , he increases the value.

The election was stolen again. The calls made to the two states and the states refutes everything that he says. But he still continues to push the lies.

Let see with you have the whistleblower , his son made money, and Comer has found nothing.

Trumps daughter made money in her china sweatshop deal and she was one of Trump's advisors. An official government position. Where is the outrage.

Compare that to Hunter (who i will grant is an idiot) yet he is not an government employee.

Republican party is so delusional that it has become paranoid

They will do anything to get back at the democrats for impeaching Trump by impeaching Biden.

the slightest twitch in their world is blamed on Joe Biden.
Trump's advisor-as-daughter compares with Biden's son as the Metabiota-Burisma connection to Ukraine. Once this Biden-Metabiota-Burisma link is admitted as an unchangeable fact, the Chinese Huazhong-Metabiota connection must be confronted as the second irreversible fact.

Who's the independent prosecutor? David Weiss? Don't make me laugh.
The Trump administration had the DOJ investigating the Clinton Foundation -- for our years -- up until the end of Mr. Trump's term.

Mr. Trump seems to always believe others are as unscrupulous and crooked as he. His foundation and his companies have been found guilty, whereas the Clinton Foundation was never seriously accused of wrong doing.

Five years of stonewalling investigations by the IRS and the FBI doesn't mean that the Biden's didn't do anything...they obviously DID...what it means is that a coverup took place at the DOJ and people there need to be held accountable for what they did!

Your Five years is an ignorant opinion based on talking head commentaries. The Biden's did not - obviously commit any crimes. The conspiracy theory of coverup is just that -- a conspiracy theory. One based supposed evidence, that fails to stands up under scrutiny.

Who's the independent prosecutor? David Weiss? Don't make me laugh.

Trump appointed him. he's your guy.

Gee, Joey...did you SAY "until AFTER they secured the nomination"? No, you didn't. You didn't attempt to walk back your post until AFTER I pointed out that all of the Presidents you named did in fact endorse the people you claimed they didn't!

I stated that in clear English, I'm sorry you don't understand that. You probably need to go back to your special ed class.

That's "about" what I said? Why don't you quote what I DID say, Joey and I'll quote what you said...and we can stop all the bullshit?

"For the record, Reagan didn't endorse Bush, either.
Bush Jr. didn't endorse McCain.
Ike didn't endorse Nixon.
The fact is, most sitting presidents don't endorse a successor. Clinton endorsing Gore was an exception."

That is your exact quote, Joey. The one that I skewered you over. You've been walking it back ever since.

Last edited:
Trump appointed him. he's your guy.

I stated that in clear English, I'm sorry you don't understand that. You probably need to go back to your special ed class.
Weiss has long time ties to the Biden family, Joey and he now works for the Biden DOJ! Claiming he's "Trump's guy" is just one more of your bullshit claims. If he WAS a Trump guy do you really think Merrick Garland makes him Special Counsel? Even YOU aren't that naive!

Forum List

Back