The Hunter Biden Shell Companies Myth Exposed Over And Over Again

Members here have post\ed lies like this: "20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls." - False.

I'm not sure how people become so easily duped by media reporting sleight of hand accusations from GOP House members like Comer. The man and his accusations have been proven to be a yuge disappointment to the Get Biden crowd. Yet, I see the false claims brought up over and over again. So let us set the record straight.

quotes: For instance, the second staff memo never says that Hunter Biden used “shell” companies a term often associated with shady or illegal activity, even though a shell company is a legitimate entity. Comer once described such an entity as “a fake company … they don’t make anything. They don’t produce anything. They don’t provide a good or service.” He is not wrong about many shell companies, but the memo lists real companies, with active websites and real business functions. (The third staff memo refers to just one “shell” company, which we will describe later.)

James Comer Used 'Shady' Similar To Bidens: Report.

We Now Have Even More Details About James Comer'sShady Shell Company.

James Slammed Over Reported 'Shady' Dealings.

Members here have posted lies like this: "20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls." - False.

I'm not sure how people become so easily duped by media reporting sleight of hand accusations from GOP House members like Comer. The man and his accusations have been proven to be a yuge disappointment to the Get Biden crowd. Yet, I see the false claims brought up over and over again. So let us set the record straight.

quotes: For instance, the second staff memo never says that Hunter Biden used “shell” companies a term often associated with shady or illegal activity, even though a shell company is a legitimate entity. Comer once described such an entity as “a fake company … they don’t make anything. They don’t produce anything. They don’t provide a good or service.” He is not wrong about many shell companies, but the memo lists real companies, with active websites and real business functions. (The third staff memo refers to just one “shell” company, which we will describe later.)

It is NOT that you are uniformed.....because you are.

Itis NOT that you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.....you don't.

It's NOT that swallow every lie you told....you do.

You're a lemming. Jumping off the cliff and don't care. Your cult does NOT allow independent thought. You let your dear leader lead you by the nose.

It is NOT that you are uniformed.....because you are.

Itis NOT that you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form.....you don't.

It's NOT that swallow every lie you told....you do.

You're a lemming. Jumping off the cliff and don't care. Your cult does NOT allow independent thought. You let your dear leader lead you by the nose.
Like your Leader..."I’m Rubber. You’re Glue." - You're as predictable as the sunrise.

poor child of a cult-of-personality

One of Trump’s Oldest Tactics in Business and Politics: I’m Rubber. You’re Glue.​

Whenever Donald Trump is accused of something, he responds by accusing his opponent of that exact thing. The idea is less to argue that Mr. Trump is clean than to suggest that everyone else is dirty.

James Comer Used 'Shady' Similar To Bidens: Report.

We Now Have Even More Details About James Comer'sShady Shell Company.

James Slammed Over Reported 'Shady' Dealings.

image.jpg

LOL I've got you cornered so you answer with a retarded meme! No wonder you hide in the shadows. :laugh:

Your inane comment:
"Legitimate business interests? Like what? Did they have a payroll? What products or services did they provide to hostile foreign nations?"

...has been debunked over and over again.

Links have been posted/submitted, but as usual with cultists, you just chose to ignore inconvenient facts.

Like your Leader..."I’m Rubber. You’re Glue." - You're as predictable as the sunrise.

poor child of a cult-of-personality

One of Trump’s Oldest Tactics in Business and Politics: I’m Rubber. You’re Glue.​

Whenever Donald Trump is accused of something, he responds by accusing his opponent of that exact thing. The idea is less to argue that Mr. Trump is clean than to suggest that everyone else is dirty.

NO. He does not have the right threaten violence people and that is exactly what he is doing.

Your inane comment: "Legitimate business interests? Like what? Did they have a payroll? What products or services did they provide to hostile foreign nations?"

...has been debunked over and over again.

Links have been posted/submitted, but as usual with cultists, you just chose to ignore inconvenient facts.
I'm on this board almost every day and I have NEVER seen a link that clearly defines what business(es) the Biden's are in, why they need 20 separate LLCs or what products/services they provide. Where are these links that provide the answers SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY DON"T KNOW THE ANSWERS.

You can keep repeating that but it doesn’t make it true.

The GOP memos clearly state they were legitimate businesses..

Are you a chatbot?
You and your GOP memos can keep believing that Hunter Biden had 22 legitimate businesses, I don't.
People were not giving Hunter $millions$ just because they liked him.
The Bidens are crooks.

Members here have posted lies like this: "20 shell companies. Why? If everything is legit, why did the Biden’s make 20 companies with no employees, investments, products, services, or payrolls." - False.

Trying to escape the Rubber Room by hiding in Congress?

I've asked the Trump cult zombies to list these "20 shell companies", with links to the hard evidence.

It always enrages them when I do. After all, belief in the "20 shell companies" is a sacred tenet of their satanic-Trump-worshipping religion. Religious cultists get very upset if someone questions cult dogma.

Needless to say, they never answer the challenge. They never will.

I've asked the Trump cult zombies to list these "20 shell companies", with links to the hard evidence.

It always enrages them when I do. After all, belief in the "20 shell companies" is a sacred tenet of their satanic-Trump-worshipping religion. Religious cultists get very upset if someone questions cult dogma.

Needless to say, they never answer the challenge. They never will.
That's just goofy.

Even the Whitehouse doesn't deny that they have scores of shell companies. How can they? The facts are out there. Why do you lie and tell us they don't?

Last edited:

The Hunter Biden Shell Companies Myth Exposed Over And Over Again​

Translation from crustyprostate into English (with a sprinkling of truth added for zest and flavor):

“The Hunter Biden Crime Family shell companies had no capacity to provide any actual goods or services.”

They were peddling “access” and “access only.”

The people have questions for good old Joe but he took a snow day.... our so called leader took a snow day....

you need to put this shit in politics so you can have the fuck beat outtya son

150 plus suspicious bank transactions.......lolol................quit acting this dumb, we know you ain't

no wonder you don't put this to light....have i ever responded to this crypt board....lolol

wtf....your handle sounds like a prostate exam with a doctor with huge hands....gd you sik fukster

you need to put this shit in politics so you can have the fuck beat outtya son

150 plus suspicious bank transactions.......lolol................quit acting this dumb, we know you ain't

no wonder you don't put this to light....have i ever responded to this crypt board....lolol

wtf....your handle sounds like a prostate exam with a doctor with huge hands....gd you sik fukster
again...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/17/how-republicans-overhype-findings-their-hunter-biden-probe/

Forum List

Back