First Batch of Biden Emails Released

Coherent English, please.

You accept incoherent babble from P01135809.

He says he beat President Obama (no way no shot) and said that he believes that President Biden will us into World War II. The last battle of that war of World War Two was fought on the island of Okinawa and ended 06/22/1945.
We beat the Japanese (to the gibberish of P01135809)"bigley" hugely bigley.

As far as I am concerned, you lack the necessary qualifications to be called an intelligent life form. You are about as important me a bug (that) I step on. Way more coherent than anything that Putin loving 5-Deferment Draft Dodging Orange Shit Stain.

Well, when it comes to emails, Hunter and Joe didn't take on board Hillary's advice and tactics.

Oh yes, when all is lost.

When you have noting left to say.

When you can longer make logical and cogent arguments (which with MAGA MAGGOTS is an hourly event)

Bring the great white whale of MAGA MAGGOTS....HRC.

Get a fucking life.

Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT impaired.

Turley admits there is no evidence to impeach Biden.

Comer has come up empty (again).

You can now return to shit for brains conspiracy theory you have. previously ignored

Just to remind the MAGA MAGGOT impaired.

Turley admits there is no evidence to impeach Biden.

Comer has come up empty (again).

You can now return to shit for brains conspiracy theory you have. previously ignored
The only problem with your statement is that Turley never said that, Sparky! He said that there was ample evidence to warrant an impeachment inquiry and investigation by the House but he wanted to see more evidence before an impeachment trial was launched in the Senate. As a Constitutional Law Professor he grasps how an impeachment SHOULD be carried out! If however you think that means Turley is telling the world that there is "nothing to see here"...you're sadly mistaken. He's been calling for a House investigation into the Biden's since the GOP took control of the House.

That's "about" what I said? Why don't you quote what I DID say,

Nope, life's too short. Obama followed the same path as every other term-limited president. He didn't endorse a successor until AFTER the primaries were done. And frankly, it's a good idea, for the most part. Let the party faithful decide.

That is your exact quote, Joey. The one that I skewered you over. You've been walking it back ever since.

You left out the part where I SPECIFICALLY talked about the nomination, you lying twat..

Weiss has long time ties to the Biden family, Joey and he now works for the Biden DOJ! Claiming he's "Trump's guy" is just one more of your bullshit claims. If he WAS a Trump guy do you really think Merrick Garland makes him Special Counsel? Even YOU aren't that naive!

Trump appointed him to investigate Hunter. All Garland did was make him a Special Counsel to give him more leeway (i.e. look into things that happened outside Delaware.)

Frankly, I think this is a mistake, because what we've seen in the long history of these guys is that they tend to spend a lot of money and get very few convictions in the process of ruining lives... i.e. Lawrence Walsh, Ken Starr, Patrick Fitzgerald.

The only problem with your statement is that Turley never said that, Sparky! He said that there was ample evidence to warrant an impeachment inquiry and investigation by the House but he wanted to see more evidence before an impeachment trial was launched in the Senate. As a Constitutional Law Professor he grasps how an impeachment SHOULD be carried out! If however you think that means Turley is telling the world that there is "nothing to see here"...you're sadly mistaken. He's been calling for a House investigation into the Biden's since the GOP took control of the House.

YOu don't start an investigation because someone MIGHT have done something, even though after five years of investigating, you have no evidence.

Particularly when the conduct is about the actions of A PRIVATE CITIZEN WHO HOLDS NO GOVERNMENT POSITION.

Nope, life's too short. Obama followed the same path as every other term-limited president. He didn't endorse a successor until AFTER the primaries were done. And frankly, it's a good idea, for the most part. Let the party faithful decide.

You left out the part where I SPECIFICALLY talked about the nomination, you lying twat..

Trump appointed him to investigate Hunter. All Garland did was make him a Special Counsel to give him more leeway (i.e. look into things that happened outside Delaware.)

Frankly, I think this is a mistake, because what we've seen in the long history of these guys is that they tend to spend a lot of money and get very few convictions in the process of ruining lives... i.e. Lawrence Walsh, Ken Starr, Patrick Fitzgerald.
Life is too short? That's your excuse for not providing my exact quote? LOL You won't do it, Joey because you know I'm right.

"Except the general feeling in the party was that it was Hillary's turn. Shouldn't have been, but it was.
For the record, Reagan didn't endorse Bush, either.
Bush Jr. didn't endorse McCain.
Ike didn't endorse Nixon.
The fact is, most sitting presidents don't endorse a successor. Clinton endorsing Gore was an exception."

THAT is your entire post, Joey! What did I leave out? You claimed those Presidents didn't endorse those candidates and I showed that you were wrong in every instance. Gee, that took no time at all, little buddy! Wonder why I can do that and you can't!

YOu don't start an investigation because someone MIGHT have done something, even though after five years of investigating, you have no evidence.

Particularly when the conduct is about the actions of A PRIVATE CITIZEN WHO HOLDS NO GOVERNMENT POSITION.
You don't start an investigation because someone MIGHT have done something? Why else would you start an investigation? The fact that David Weiss "investigated" Hunter Biden for five years and didn't come up with ANY of the evidence that that House investigation has gotten in just a few months lets you know that his investigation was a sham! If you have any question about that...Weiss allowing the statute of limitations to expire on the two years that Hunter was at Burisma when the IRS agents investigating that were livid that Hunter wasn't charged with tax evasion tells you EXACTLY who David Weiss is!

Hunter Biden is a private citizen but it's his relationship to his father that allowed him to conduct influence peddling schemes over decades while Joe Biden was a US Senator, Vice President and President.

Oh yes, when all is lost.

When you have noting left to say.

When you can longer make logical and cogent arguments (which with MAGA MAGGOTS is an hourly event)

Bring the great white whale of MAGA MAGGOTS....HRC.

Get a fucking life.
Are you OK? I'm British observing your corrupt politicians. Are you claiming Hillary didn't delete any emails? Blimey.

Well, when it comes to emails, Hunter and Joe didn't take on board Hillary's advice and tactics.
No, it was Miss Pigtoria Nuland's advice and tactics.

2014 email from Mary Guttieri, Metabiota VP to Hunter Biden:

"Leverage our team, networks, and concepts to assert Ukraine's cultural and economic independence from Russia"

Days later, Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi sent an email revealing Biden linked the Ukrainian gas company to Metabiota:

"Please find few initial points to be discussed for the purpose of analyzing the potential of this as you called "Science Ukraine Project, " Pozharskyi wrote.

Are you OK? I'm British observing your corrupt politicians. Are you claiming Hillary didn't delete any emails? Blimey.
For liberals here, Captain...they fervently believe that because James Comey didn't indict Hillery for what she did...that she's innocent! They also totally believe that when Loretta Lynch and Bill Clinton had their secret meeting on the tarmac of an airport in Arizona just days earlier...that they talked about their grandchildren!

So now when a mountain of evidence against the Biden family is coming out...they doggedly stick to their belief that there is no evidence! They do that because the only news sources they listen to are CNN, MSNBC, The New York Times and The Washington Post and none of those outlets will report on the Hunter Biden influence peddling scandal! They literally don't have a clue.

Last edited:
Supreme Court Denies Eastman Petition, With Rare Recusal From Thomas.
WTF are you babbling about now, clown?

P01135809 needs two hands to drink a glass of goddamn water and can't walk down a ramp without help.

You don't start an investigation because someone MIGHT have done something? Why else would you start an investigation? The fact that David Weiss "investigated" Hunter Biden for five years and didn't come up with ANY of the evidence that that House investigation has gotten in just a few months lets you know that his investigation was a sham! If you have any question about that...

Except they didn't come up with any "evidence" either. They just rehashed the same tired conspiracy theories that the Senate dismissed 3 years ago.

Context? LOL What pray tell in that post of yours needs "context"? You stated things that were demonstrably false.

Anyone with a lick of sense knew I was talking about DURING the primaries, because that was the CONTEXT that proceeded it.

Supreme Court Denies Eastman Petition, With Rare Recusal From Thomas.

P01135809 needs two hands to drink a glass of goddamn water and can't walk down a ramp without help.

You’re a moron.

Except they didn't come up with any "evidence" either. They just rehashed the same tired conspiracy theories that the Senate dismissed 3 years ago.

Anyone with a lick of sense knew I was talking about DURING the primaries, because that was the CONTEXT that proceeded it.
You're really sucking wind on this, Joey! I went back and checked your posts. You didn't talk about the primaries until several posts AFTER you claimed none of those President's endorsed their VPs! Context? More like you trying to walk back a claim you made that I shot holes in!

Forum List

Back